RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While it looks like F will have to give his okay for D to have sex with other people (or even sometimes be present) I do wish the Martin and Ryan paths weren't exclusive.
As far as D having sex with the judge for a leg up in the competition her using sex to get ahead is not her personality. She sees sex as having some emotional attachment. Unlike Tyra who is just an opportunist and who is in many way like a mini-Rachel.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
While it looks like F will have to give his okay for D to have sex with other people (or even sometimes be present) I do wish the Martin and Ryan paths weren't exclusive.
As far as D having sex with the judge for a leg up in the competition her using sex to get ahead is not her personality. She sees sex as having some emotional attachment. Unlike Tyra who is just an opportunist and who is in many way like a mini-Rachel.
D have sex with others because she want it or because her father want her to do so? so far i thought F is corrupting D to have sex with others but now you said she do it with others with an emotional attachment.

Reactions: bluehound36

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
D have sex with others because she want it or because her father want her to do so? so far i thought F is corrupting D to have sex with others but now you said she do it with others with an emotional attachment.
This is why i said what i did a few posts above. They're outright contradicting themselves by saying nonsense like that, how she's being corrupted by the F but then going on to say it's only about emotional connection. Corruption tends to destroy emotional attachment as the character evolves more towards opportunism. Shared experiences as was mentioned above, is also a double edged sword that can easily turn any relationship sour if the couple in question isn't respecting established boundaries. We've seen that to a slight extent where the F is able to choose to sleep with other women when D is not present and doesn't know what's going on. He's already been given the choice to break what should have been an established boundary not to violate. The D isn't being given that option in the VN as a counter balance? Yeah, it's definitely a vanilla fantasy harem for the F character. It's why the VN is becoming progressively more boring the longer it goes on. That theme worked for this when it was still at Chapter 1 and 2 but Chapter 3 has changed that original dynamic even if the dev wasn't intending for it to happen. Hopefully they end this at Chapter 4 if there isn't going to be more depth added to D in the same regard that is being depicted in F.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
D expresses a lot of curiosity towards different things and F (the player) can either encourage her curiosity or be more reticent which in turn shapes D. He's not exactly "corrupting" her actively, he's either choosing to indulge her curiosities or not.

Sometimes a person can have doubts about something and look to someone they trust, like a loving partner, for their opinion and outlook. We're often shaped by what others think, particularly when we have doubts about doing something, so if D isn't sure about exploring a certain thing sexually, like being with other guys, F's reticence or even downright rejection of the idea is enough to affirm in D's mind that it's not something she wants to do because it's not something F is comfortable with either and their both on the same page.

D is still growing as a character from these decisions, she just looks to the MC for reassurance that these decisions of hers are the right thing and that's perfectly natural.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
So this bitch Rachel has been cheating on F with her own father even before D was born? I don't know how should i feel. I feel angry and uncomfortable. She even had to check if D is F's biological daughter. I don't want rachel to be near F and D at all. She's the only women in any game i'll turn down the offer to have sex. I am glad MC caught her cheating with brad and went away from her life. I am sure Rachel will cheat on Brad with F. poor Brad must have got cucked and cheated by a lot of times now by that slut.

I also felt bad because Rachel is one of the gorgeous one i've seen in all the games and knowing her slut side made me feel bad and angry.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So this bitch Rachel has been cheating on F with her own father even before D was born? I don't know how should i feel. I feel angry and uncomfortable. She even had to check if D is F's biological daughter. I don't want rachel to be near F and D at all. She's the only women in any game i'll turn down the offer to have sex. I am glad MC caught her cheating with brad and went away from her life. I am sure Rachel will cheat on Brad with F. poor Brad must have got cucked and cheated by a lot of times now by that slut.

I also felt bad because Rachel is one of the gorgeous one i've seen in all the games and knowing her slut side made me feel bad and angry.
It wasn't so much "cheating" as it was a one-time backslide. She, like D, had an affair with her Dad when she was still a teenager, but then she broke it off and started seeing F. Her Dad then came to visit her at college a year after she and F started dating and she succumbed to him that one time but it didn't happen again after that. She knew it was wrong and regretted it ever since until it became too much for her to keep lying to F so she did a rash thing and ended their relationship.

It doesn't necessarily make it any better, but I actually gained a lot of sympathy for her, not just because I want to see them have a family threesome, but she does seem genuinely remourseful for her actions and I believe both D and F should give her a chance to redeem herself.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It wasn't so much "cheating" as it was a one-time backslide. She, like D, had an affair with her Dad when she was still a teenager, but then she broke it off and started seeing F. Her Dad then came to visit her at college a year after she and F started dating and she succumbed to him that one time but it didn't happen again after that. She knew it was wrong and regretted it ever since until it became too much for her to keep lying to F so she did a rash thing and ended their relationship.

It doesn't necessarily make it any better, but I actually gained a lot of sympathy for her, not just because I want to see them have a family threesome, but she does seem genuinely remourseful for her actions and I believe both D and F should give her a chance to redeem herself.
what relationship you are talking about? Rachel and F marriage? if i remember correctly they divorced because F caught rachel in bed with Brad. right? Her father was an asshole. she's out living her life and is happy with someone but he came back and screwed her again. The more i know about rachel the more i hate her. Don't know why you feel so sympathized for her.

She cheated F with her father once and once with Brad. Don't know how many more times she must have cheated him. She kept daughter away from F by saying it was father who cheated on her. She did nothing good in her life except not making D a slut like her. having sex with her father for even one time does not make things better for me.

you know there are some things for which you can never forgive someone no matter how sorry that person is. There's nothing to like about her except she's beautiful. I am glad joe is dead now. If he actually cared about his daughter he would not have fucked her again.

Is there an option to tell her to get the fuck out of their life?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Sometimes a person can have doubts about something and look to someone they trust, like a loving partner, for their opinion and outlook. We're often shaped by what others think, particularly when we have doubts about doing something, so if D isn't sure about exploring a certain thing sexually, like being with other guys, F's reticence or even downright rejection of the idea is enough to affirm in D's mind that it's not something she wants to do because it's not something F is comfortable with
She started out as a one dimensional character and still is a one dimensional character. If she's incapable of learning these things on her own over the course of the story without input from F, that lack of depth isn't going to change just because you want to do mental gymnastics. Curiosity and the will to act upon that curiosity, is a part of making any character 3 dimensional. At best, you might be able to make a legitimate claim that she's become a 2 dimensional character but even that character type lacks depth. She's effectively being depicted as a naive bimbo to the extreme even after 3 chapters. Maybe you're comfortable with that lack of character progression, some of us are not.

• Angry
Reactions: Vango.Bango

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D has shown growth but I do think she should be able to make decisions without needing to run it past F.
They have established that they are willing to include other people in their sex and F and been cheating on D since Chapter 1. Instead of D being F's puppet why not let D become a real girl? Since F has basically said they're open to explore sex with other people let D have some alone time sex.
But then some anti-NTR people will break out the torches and storm the castle. I'm not knocking anyone for not liking anything that even hints at NTR, but again most choices in DMD are optional. It has been stated ad nauseam that there will be no NTR in DMD, so let D (with F's knowledge) play.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
D has shown growth but I do think she should be able to make decisions without needing to run it past F.
They have established that they are willing to include other people in their sex and F and been cheating on D since Chapter 1. Instead of D being F's puppet why not let D become a real girl? Since F has basically said they're open to explore sex with other people let D have some alone time sex.
But then some anti-NTR people will break out the torches and storm the castle. I'm not knocking anyone for not liking anything that even hints at NTR, but again most choices in DMD are optional. It has been stated ad nauseam that there will be no NTR in DMD, so let D (with F's knowledge) play.
The problem isn't us and isn't here, you're preaching to the wrong crowd.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Georgina seems to really want to be a part of D and F's relationship. She not only proposed sharing F with D but having a girl-on-girl relationship with D. Georgina seems as interested in D as she is F.
I could see their arrangement working out better than F having a gaggle of young girls all of who think F is the penultimate romantic figure.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes