Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
nt sure .. but i think there is an option in sub menu to "activate" other paths, namely elena, jennifer, georgia etc
so one can "continue to explore" other paths despite sticking to one before

P.s i am not sure whether that feature is in base game or in mod.
I know, I play since 0.1 and I like only the D route ^^
( no mod, just click on the D portrait in-game)

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Keep in mind released does not equal posted on F95Zone. Admins have to check it and upload it.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
I know, I play since 0.1 and I like only the D route ^^
( no mod, just click on the D portrait in-game)
i was suggesting it to any person who needed the save file from previous version but are likely to complain or keep asking for other save file in align to "their path" that your save is more than sufficient for almost every one as the path taken can be modified at will from that sub-menu

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Keep in mind released does not equal posted on F95Zone. Admins have to check it and upload it.
DMD is kinda hot/popular/fanFav product ... so it gets posted within handful of hours after release .... following which compressed version takes another hour or so

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
here is my theory guys the anti ntr guys are actually ashamed to be fapping to ntr and cannot help themselves when its put in the updates so they desperately fight against ntr being put in the updates because they have no self control; its a decision based games not allowing for certain choices is awfully suspicious dont you think ;)?
I think it’s probably because they aren’t cucks.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes