Stephen Heck

Oct 12, 2020
I'm new here and I just gotta ask why is there always thread derailers about NTR? It isn't my cup of tea and I'm loathe to play those sorts of games but if it is optional where is the problem? I'm comfortable just being the fap-man to my bed man. Let's just leave it at that and enjoy the game without the discussion of cucks and rumors of cucks.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Devs said they are gonna add 13 scenes in decemebr? I can think of a few things that didn't get concluded where I can see scenes being added... Tbh I would have waited for the scenes to be in.. Cause honestly this update while hot was kinda vanilla... Also. Tyra not getting beat up and or fucked stupid or outed left a bed taste in my mouth.. hopefully CH.4 does something about that..

Reactions: nasam

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Great. Today is being a day of good updates. I¨like it. Let's see what crazy things we can do in DMD

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Does D fuck with anyone else other thn F in this update?
I think those scenes are gonna be some of the 13 added in december... Spoiler here for sharing path here............................. - Ryan said he would come by later on to give a proper goodbye or something like that and D or F gave him directions to their room... nothing came of that...

Reactions: Skylark21
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes