JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
There was an extremely dissapointing lack in progress of paths in this update. I think they got too focused on fleshing out the modelling competition that arguably no one cares about. I hope those new scenes coming in two months are good.

But once again i got really excited for an update and then really dissapointed when it came out. I always try to temper my expectations but it never works.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I'm new here and I just gotta ask why is there always thread derailers about NTR? It isn't my cup of tea and I'm loathe to play those sorts of games but if it is optional where is the problem? I'm comfortable just being the fap-man to my bed man. Let's just leave it at that and enjoy the game without the discussion of cucks and rumors of cucks.
I get it, man, but it's not always that simple. For instance, the last update had a glitch where even players on the D only path got a scene from the sharing path where D was talking about fooling around with Ryan. And it's not like the dev was in a big hurry to fix it. Hopefully he did so in this update. Problems can crop up when a dev is spread too thin trying to do too much at once.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
It truly boils down to this. All options possible should be possible...as options.

Having the avoidable option bothering people is genuinely funny when you just imagine the actual person losing their mind about fake sex.

"MC is ME and I am MC! MCs girls shall NOT fuck other men! Ever! I'm not a cuck!"

He says as he types from his cumstained laptop, wearing pajamas he hasn't taken off in 5 days lmao

We're all just hear to tug-off to fake sex. I don't see the need to freak out over anyone's kink or what they'd like to see. Tons of shit I don't like that's on here and I just avoid it. I don't knock or mock it. I don't get angry. I just avoid it. If it's in a VN I'm playing and I can avoid it or turn it off, I'm fine. I don't go on a weird crusade to make sure nobody sees it ever.

To be clear, the debate over the direction of a VN is fine. I think that's valid within the story and confines of the VN.
I don't think the blanket crying about kinks is in any way constructive or even mature. As said above, it's very "Doth Protest too much". Those that do it give off a weird vibe most of the time.
So, you're ranting about other people's rants? 'k, champ

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
There was an extremely dissapointing lack in progress of paths in this update. I think they got too focused on fleshing out the modelling competition that arguably no one cares about. I hope those new scenes coming in two months are good.

But once again i got really excited for an update and then really dissapointed when it came out. I always try to temper my expectations but it never works.
The bigger problem is... they didn't push this update back... they have 13 scenes not added in.. That's alot.. Those 13 scenes are probably all the other paths scenes that are missing.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Well, that was a fun 15 minutes. Now I just have to wait another 3 months.

At least it advanced two major plot points, the last one I'm very excited about, and a lot of great animations. I'm not prepared to say it was a bad update, but it's not the best, and it had to be done to advance the story, so, I'm not complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: dav121

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Last few updates really made lose hope in this game. With the time it takes to have an update, the content is just underwhelming
Let's be fair, Dots updates games every three months. That's fucking excellent, giving some games barely get updated or getting updated randomly or once a year even.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
DMD update: check :)
Maim Lain: Still missing Not missing anymore? Can it be? :love:

Does that mean there is a chance of Lain's wonderful mod being updated? Praise be!
I guess its possible, I think Maim posted something 2 weeks ago and then instantly got blasted with requests to do new mods or update existing mods. Likely went quiet again after that as any post seems to get mod request swamped. I see Patreon is still under review so I assume Main's first activity will be to sort that out or create a new subscribestar account to continue going forward. Main if you read this and set up subscribestar or manage to get Patreon sorted I will sign up. :)

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I'm glad that Mr. Dots is taking us back down memory lane with these updates. Good ol' memories of this game being BLUE BALLS GALORE. A good time was had by all in those days. Seriously, though. This update is just more of the same. I even fast forwarded through some dialogue, because it's just redundant. Super disappointing way to cap off a chapter.

The modeling competition reminds me of the date contest back in chapter 1. The one where you win a date with Koko. Compared to that, this modeling competition is just kind of pointless. The dating contest was super fun, and it had actual stakes! D wasn't as deviant as she is now, so when she did anything; even as simple as getting naked, it was something. You felt like the narrative was progressing. Here... these stories feel more like speed bumps to keep you from going too fast.

I hate to throw the "milking" word around... especially with Mr. Dots. He's a good developer, and he's never been late on an update, or disappeared for months. But, holy shit if Chapter 4 doesn't seem like more of a cash grab now.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes