Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
is he even making another game now? before he could blame Melody since he had to have a patreon game to get his money.
But this update..? Could have just uploaded when it was finished instead of disappointing people. I don't mind waiting never have. Getting disappointed is not my thing though and this was disappointing.
oh well see ya next time.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I always found something positive in previous updates, but in this one nothing really stands out for me. Missing scenes, missed opportunity with the end party and the drinks, more teasing for Martin, Graham & his daughter conveniently away on holidays... Just more Georgina and nothing new for D besides a tit massage, anything else she did already in different settings.
So yeah, let's wait for December and pray that they don't listen to the anti sharing brigade. But I guess real new things will only happen whenever the first update of 2021 will come.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Fun overall but the overall kinkiness of having sex with your daughter kinda wares off. Wish we either got a sluttier Dee or more scenes with Dee's friends.
Game isn't really called "Fuck everything that moves" though :p

Jul 6, 2019
is he even making another game now? before he could blame Melody since he had to have a patreon game to get his money.
But this update..? Could have just uploaded when it was finished instead of disappointing people. I don't mind waiting never have. Getting disappointed is not my thing though and this was disappointing.
Sunshine Love. It's pretty far along actually. TBH I used to be a big fan of DMD but it's just dragging on and the new games look a lot better. I'd be fine if he just added some harem scenes and wrapped it up and focused on the new stuff.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
He's making a Doughnut hunting simulator which appears to be taking all of his creative effort and killing this game

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes