jayebrylle

Nov 16, 2018
Expected a lot from this update, but as the saying goes, the higher the expectations, the bigger the disappointment. This update is just the same thing again and again. I though we will see new scenes, the "sharing" one, but no, nothing, none. Please give one "sharing" scene. Not ntr, sharing would do. This is the most awaited update this year, but it did not meet many expectations.
To those anti-sharing people, you could just avoid it, don't cry over the sharing genre. As they say "Share Your Blessings"

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Would yall have preferred this to have been the last chapter like it was planned and have things sped up? Personally I would've had a more high pace last chapter than having a mid pace chapter 3 and 4. I just don't really see how he can keep this pace and keep it interesting for a another year.
Not played this update (gonna wait till december one as planned as hes been transparent that more will be added to it via that update long before todays update post) but if its right and hes closing the chapter on certain paths before Ch 4 even starts then i think once these scenes get added in for the fans of said characters he will have less paths to juggle and allow more focus on getting a final chapter he clearly states will make every fan of his game happy (D lovers, the cucks and the swingers, poor deprived to meme status jennifer fans etc).

To be honest his pace has never been Usain Bolt. He was called Blue Ball Studios for a reason at how long it took to get any juicy content with D never mind anyone else and she is the main character you spend the vast majority of the story around lol. People either gotta accept this or move on - the games still very much all about F and D relationship but the rest will be fleshed out in final chapter one way or another, thats the only certainty and hes rightly not placing pins yet on where said other paths will be featured despite im sure plans being in place. The Chapter 2 and 3 update needs to be done first and 13 sex scenes in December most definitely sounds worth the wait (even if i suspect a few i wont see as i aint into ticking every single path).

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Quick question, last update it seemed like Martin is getting very close to D but she shot him down... will there be more content for him?

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The model competition was solid, although there was no way for D to win which is sort of dumb. I will say the non-completed scenes are irritating, they should either stick to what they can do in 1 month or simply have done a 2 month period. Those scenes would've been completable if they release on the 30th instead of now I think. Most of the meat of the update wasn't actually in the update.
It was silly. When she lost and I found out why. I reloaded to an earlier save, and skipped the kiss scene. And still it was used as a blackmail option for her botch the competition. It was a cheap McGuffin to make her loose regardless. I guess it was easier to get her to loose in regard of story forward and the next steeps, or if she had won and become like super famous whatever and rest of the game would be heavy influenced by model stuff.

Reactions: Repuci and Alfre4u

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
Aren't the cuck paths all optional? I'm a bit confused why having the option to do content but not being forced down the path would upset people so much. I don't understand why others kinks even existing bothers others so much.

This like most corruption based games start to lose appeal once the girl in the story gives it up, its mostly down hill repetition from there. Adding other optional kinks is the easiest way to spice it up, otherwise its just gonna be the MC fucking the girl page after page in different locations.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
So, before I waste 5GB just wanted to ask those who've played already, is there really, yet again, no content for Elena?

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Elena/Jennifer bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are people complaining about the AVOIDABLE sharing path? Sharing D with other guys? No way, thank you very much!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Well at least I never spent any money on this so the only thing I wasted was time. But I learned my lesson, never play a game made by this dev again. Also you have to be a sick fuck to be into bestiality.
Mr.Dots doesn't write the games, he just does the art and code. Everything in this game, as well as their other games, are avoidable. This is the thing I just don't get, every time this game is updated, people show up out of nowhere and throw a fit. This thread is borderline unreadable for weeks after an update. Either the anti-share squad or the pro-share squad, usually both, just complain to the heavens. Everything is avoidable, why complain about it? This game, as well as the other games, will stay mostly vanilla. Mr.Dots himself is against NTR and the main writer is too, so any NTR talk is pointless. The main writer is also against beast content.

The issue with the game is and always has been it's pacing. The stuff from Ch3 should've been in Ch2, Ch1 was too drawn out. The Martin sharing stuff originally started way back in Ch1, and then he disappeared for most of the game. The writers aren't good at planning their progressions. I'd also say the game has too many characters to keep them all in the rotation on a regular basis, Jen vanishes for most of the game for example too.

Melody for example, while written by the same people, doesn't have these issues because it's better planned and has a smaller cast. It's more focused.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Expected a lot from this update, but as the saying goes, the higher the expectations, the bigger the disappointment. This update is just the same thing again and again. I though we will see new scenes, the "sharing" one, but no, nothing, none. Please give one "sharing" scene. Not ntr, sharing would do. This is the most awaited update this year, but it did not meet many expectations.
To those anti-sharing people, you could just avoid it, don't cry over the sharing genre. As they say "Share Your Blessings"
All this talk of sharing, yet the real tragedy is that F still can't share his dong with Jennifer.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Aren't the cuck paths all optional? I'm a bit confused why having the option to do content but not being forced down the path would upset people so much. I don't understand why others kinks even existing bothers others so much.

This like most corruption based games start to lose appeal once the girl in the story gives it up, its mostly down hill repetition from there. Adding other optional kinks is the easiest way to spice it up, otherwise its just gonna be the MC fucking the girl page after page in different locations.
Because if they focus on making that, the overall content diminishes. It lets say you like a character, yet it takes 4-5 updates to get their content, followed by another 4-5 for more, you won't be happy, unless the game is ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE and every bit gets enormous amount of content. Why? Because if you play a game that has many paths or options and there are stuff you don't like, in the end, the game will be smaller and less enjoyable as you could only partake in so much content. Image you play some big game like Skyrim and do 3 of the 6 quest lines in the base game. You didn't feel like doing the others for whatever the reasons. You didn't like em, so you not gonna force yourself to play it for more content. In the end, you've played half the game, had half the enjoyment and half the experience. Especially when the fetishes we talking about here are so devise, some will play everything but a lot will want either one or the other

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

Yet it will still be more D getting fucked scene after scene. I dont get this "boring" mindset - everyone and their dog preaches theyre fed up for it being about D so much yet on other hand often demand more D sex scenes just with someone other than the MC (guess they AINT so bored of her after all!!!) or claim its just a game which features F & D (of course its the main focus, the game is literally called Dating my Daughter... it made a fortune purely off the back of said relationship not any of these other niche kinks or theyd have been added by now years ago) ignoring the plethora of other girls F gets the option to fuck so far and most from pretty early into the game.

There are too many paths and im glad hes starting to close some of them for good. Its was becoming a convoluted mess and certain scenes were being shoe horned in just to add more content with said character despite it being nothing but blue ball teasing for all concerned. Chapter 4 will address all the paths is what hes said, ideally there wont be nearly as many to address by the time it starts and this one finishes but ill let others discuss what ones are being closed here and which characters are leaving the story for good as im not playing this update personally till the December release.

Reactions: mofonistik

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Mr.Dots doesn't write the games, he just does the art and code. Everything in this game, as well as their other games, are avoidable. This is the thing I just don't get, every time this game is updated, people show up out of nowhere and throw a fit. This thread is borderline unreadable for weeks after an update. Either the anti-share squad or the pro-share squad, usually both, just complain to the heavens. Everything is avoidable, why complain about it? This game, as well as the other games, will stay mostly vanilla. Mr.Dots himself is against NTR and the main writer is too, so any NTR talk is pointless. The main writer is also against beast content.

The issue with the game is and always has been it's pacing. The stuff from Ch3 should've been in Ch2, Ch1 was too drawn out. The Martin sharing stuff originally started way back in Ch1, and then he disappeared for most of the game. The writers aren't good at planning their progressions. I'd also say the game has too many characters to keep them all in the rotation on a regular basis, Jen vanishes for most of the game for example too.

Melody for example, while written by the same people, doesn't have these issues because it's better planned and has a smaller cast. It's more focused.
I think people get upset, and possible jealous :ROFLMAO: because the time spent on content they don't like doesn't get used on the content they do like and want. End of the day its all choice based and you can probably play through the game in the most boring way what so ever with as little sex as possible. If you don't like sharing etc and then end up with sharing on your scree your mind is playing jedi tricks on you :LOL:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020

This is the biggest problem of this game, the developer wants to please the greatest number of people, with many fetishes, this ends up spending a lot of time with several and several routes,
which kills any update,
in my opinion, if he focused on romance (which is what I expected from this game) and only girls, I believe it would be a good game,
As the old saying goes, "You can't please Greeks and Trojans"
and this game is like this now, curled, repetitive and boring.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
This is the biggest problem of this game, + the developer wants to please the greatest number of people, with many fetishes, this ends up spending a lot of time with several and several routes,
which kills any update,
in my opinion, if he focused on romance (which is what I expected from this game) and only girls, I believe it would be a good game,
As the old saying goes, "You can't please Greeks and Trojans"
and this game is like this now, curled, repetitive and boring.
Just focusing on girls would still divide the content thin. There are far more girls than guys in the game. This will always happen in games like this. The main girl will get the most scenes while the other girls will be given scraps. If you don't like or are tired of the main girl you'll get bored of the game. That's one of the reasons people like sharing. Because it gives the most focused on character new situations.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes