ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
Well, that was...terrible. I think I am done with this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was just about to post about this exact thing...grrr, especially when I pay by the Gig to download a game.

Edit: Just to clarify, I validated in the code, there is no flag to prevent this...

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2018
I don't like being overly negative, but man, there is just an overwhelming amount of generic and usually pretty uninteresting dialogue now. I honestly got bored out of my arse and had to skip through most of that contest and interactions with Georgina especially, which is a shame since it seemed to be intended as a potential climax in the story.

At least the sex scene at the end was pretty good, but I feel like the narrative has really run out of steam at this point.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
i didnt say you were protesting only that the explanation, that theyre not cucks isnt sufficient; why must they go out of their way to prove it? you say no homo enough and you sound gay; its an option, to protest it admits ulterior feelings
I think protesting it just means you don’t like it.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The story of the game was supposed to be about a father that hasn't seen his daughter in a long time and when they finally meet again they develop feelings for each other. How the fuck do you turn that into the MC sharing his daugher with other guys?
Really, this guy has been fucking his daughter for ages, shit, he has to do something else to spice up the boring relationship, who wants to keep watching dad and daughter fuck over and over again?,after playing the last 2 releases,I thought I was seeing a déjà vu because the fuck scenes kept repeating itself one way or the other.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There seems to be a bug

If I choose not to kiss the daughter in the park after the bikini scene she still says they had evidence of them kissing.

Same happens if D takes the pills or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: tk99 and 401Grem

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
With every new release we get the same people bitching and whining about content that they do not like, even if the content is 100% avoidable.

Guess what, people?
The game is not created for your sole viewing pleasure. It was created for a wide variety of people with different likes to play.

So please, stop whining about something that will not change, simply because you personally do not like it, because there are others playing the game that DO like it.
I'm on a D and Elena only path, and dislike sharing and cucking, but I am an adult, and understand like other adults would, that not everyone likes the same things as me..

Last edited:

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
Some paths will come to an end in this Chapter, characters will say their final goodbyes and some will become very important in Chapter 4, our final chapter of the game.
There may even be the odd character or two that will return ;)
i hope Elena path will not end at chapter 3, i want her until the end of the game hahaha.

Reactions: mofonistik

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
There are some serious bugs in this. Some Georgine/Elena/Jennifer lines are said twice and the whole kiss thing is buggy.

Reactions: Sycho

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Still encountered more bugs and repeating dialog/paths described after one another in scenes. The update seems a bit rushed and untested.

Reactions: dav121
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes