Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not arguing for unavoidable NTR. I'm arguing most people are fine with whatever content/genre so long as its 100% avoidable. Also that's not how multiple choice works when you can answer multiple times buddy. Essentially you could have voted on every single female character option and your counting that as 5 votes instead of 1. Doesn't make sense.

No one ever started sharing content would be unavoidable. MrDots team have said multiple times anything involving D and a male character will be 100% blatantly avoidable. Your again manipulating the numbers to push your narrative, It is actually 555 votes for and 235 against.

Exactly, you just disproved your own argument for adding them together lol. Doesn't make any sense and yes it does matter lol
No, adding up all the votes in favour of one particular group of answers is exactly how multiple choice voting can work, at least in terms of determining a general consensus out of all the answers. It's similar to when you do a survey of individual customers and one of the answers breaks down like this:
  • Always satisfied = 378
  • Often satisfied = 267
  • Sometimes satisfied = 98
  • Rarely satisfied = 121
  • Never satisfied = 427
The "never satisfied" option may have the most indvidual votes out of all of them, but the cumulative number of votes is in favour of those who are satisfied by a score of 743 to 548. Therefore, in the case of these multiple choice votes, there are more cumulative votes against content involving other male characters than for it, thereby determing that the general consensus is not to have much focus on this content, optional or otherwise.

At the end of day, it's not about the inclusion of the content that's the issue, but that some people seem to think that it should be unduly given more focus when it is content desired by a clear minority.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't mind people arguing about the game content, by why do I have the feeling that ntr is always seen as the same thing as sharing/swinging. I really don't get the same vibe from each.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update tomorrow.
It's also the last update, at least for Chapter 3. Next year, Chapter 4 begins.

D

Deleted member 684837

No, adding up all the votes in favour of one particular group of answers is exactly how multiple choice voting can work, at least in terms of determining a general consensus out of all the answers. It's similar to when you do a survey of individual customers and one of the answers breaks down like this:
  • Always satisfied = 378
  • Often satisfied = 267
  • Rarely satisfied = 121
  • Never satisfied = 427
The "never satisfied" option may have the most indvidual votes out of all of them, but the cumulative number of votes is in favour of those who are satisfied by a score of 743 to 548. Therefore, in the case of these multiple choice votes, there are more cumulative votes against content involving other male characters than for it, thereby determing that the general consensus is not to have much focus on this content, optional or otherwise.

At the end of day, it's not about the inclusion of the content that's the issue, but that some people seem to think that it should be unduly given more focus when it is content desired by a clear minority.
whats the point of the decision making in the game if the decisions dont really have consequences? dont want any ntr dont make those choices it looks like youre wanting a visual novel

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
  • Always satisfied = 378
  • Often satisfied = 267
  • Rarely satisfied = 121
  • Never satisfied = 427

Man you can't be serious. Never satisfied option ? it's disrespectful and its not true. you have to be pretty hypocritical to deny two pools like you do. You can have you own opinion, but dont hide yourself behind majority when you're under minority. It's like argue with Cartman.

Last edited:

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
It's strange, every time there is an exchange between pro sharing and those for only D path. I see that those who complain are always and everywhere the same. I've never seen anywhere a pro-sharing complain that there is the only-D path. Never seen anywhere also a let's say pro-Ntr or sharing advertised here as if it was the end of the world and say if you put sharing I no longer play your game! While I've never seen one for sharing say you should have no different possibility. What is this behavior, a kind of SJW to try to piss off all those who think differently and appreciate that the creator can create freely and without constraint his vision of the game and can satisfy everyone? Here on the forum you have access to so much fetish, possibility, all thanks to the possibility that one game creators create. Let them do and enjoy it without always making all games your vision. And contrary to what I have the impression that all this implies or in the end there would be only a standard game with this vision. We are still in a free world and not in dictatorship, has the place of wanting to constantly make this debate pro or against, and in the end it will piss everyone off, starting with our brave moderators. Create your own game! Do better! Confront reality instead of complaining and see if the recipe works. I'm glad to have the opportunity here with DMD to have a choice. To start a game again and take another path to explore and tell me that Mr. Dots in the end must and always have the last word on his baby. When he finishes his final version. There will be a/end, it may not be what I expected and it's ok. The day you consumer you tell a master chef of a two-star restaurant how to make the dish in the kitchen, you are not surprised if in the end it looks like a simple dish that you make at home, without genius, without creativity, without surprise! There is so much taste and difference for everyone in DMD, leave the great master chief at work and it will be a treat! Restaurant.jpeg

D

Deleted member 992182

Perhaps people confuse infidelity with NTR(NTR is a more crude genre)))
Exactly. It's a weird Japanese language-based term to give an exact context of a certain type of emotional to a certain type of sex. It's very specific and even has it's own Sub and Side definitions.

Then most people without any understanding of Japanese call ALL sex with someone that's not the MC "ntr". It's not that at all.

No need to break it down because it's been done a million times before and even then people will argue about the definition and origin. The point is that D fucking another man isn't necessarily ntr. The context of their fucking and it's relationship to the MC determines it whether or not it is.

Finally, people talk about the tone of this game while forgetting that every other release in the first chapter had D almost getting raped. Not shared or D cheating, a man or men actively trying to rape her lol.
The tone of this game didn't truly dial-in until late-chapter 1 and chapter 2 (when it became very successful). Arguing what shouldn't be in the game while ignoring that MC literally bet his daughter's virgin pussy on a game of Pool in the first chapter is arguing from a position of willful ignorance at best.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
This whole not share/share, having someone else fuck D and so on it's so tiresome. If this game is made for consumers of all tastes and kinks, why are some fighting so desperately to remove some kinks or pleasures for other types of consumers?

Seriously, everyone is different. Stop trying to change the narrative or fetishes of some game/comic/video just because it doesn't correspond with your own perfect version.

I really don't care if he adds a horse fucking D or a mountain troll. I just want to see how it ends, the way he saw it in his head.

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
This whole not share/share, having someone else fuck D and so on it's so tiresome. If this game is made for consumers of all tastes and kinks, why are some fighting so desperately to remove some kinks or pleasures for other types of consumers?

Seriously, everyone is different. Stop trying to change the narrative or fetishes of some game/comic/video just because it doesn't correspond with your own perfect version.

I really don't care if he adds a horse fucking D or a mountain troll. I just want to see how it ends, the way he saw it in his head.
Word, I wish we got to see the original concept finished, that MrD had in mind when he started making this game, too. Some things changed just because people couldn’t stop bitching

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Word, I wish we got to see the original concept finished, that MrD had in mind when he started making this game, too. Some things changed just because people couldn’t stop bitching
Agreed!
I have a dream where in chapter 4, instead of focusing on secondary characters, MrDots goes back to the original vision of DMD.

Reactions: Ooh and fbass
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes