May 6, 2019
Since everybody is saying this update is bad, I think I'll wait until all of Chapter 3 is done before playing it again, that way I'll have all options available to me. I don't know what everyone like this, the developers doing all he can and he did give us an update as he promised, most developers don't. I'm gonna be patient and wait for the final update of Chapter 3 to come out.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Just out of curiosity, because of the kissing bug, on a hunch I unpacked day 42 archive images. There are no images of "D" winning the finale event, just the ones of her losing. Like to know what's up with that, it's like their was never planned a way for "D" to win, because there are no assets for that path.
That's what I'm saying, its not that I don't appreciate taking a route where she doesn't win, but ultimately gets her dream of a house, but to have it be because of a kiss that didnt happen?!? Could have written it a different way or based on a choice we make...

Reactions: Reese286

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Just out of curiosity, because of the kissing bug, on a hunch I unpacked day 42 archive images. There are no images of "D" winning the finale event, just the ones of her losing. Like to know what's up with that, it's like their was never planned a way for "D" to win, because there are no assets for that path.
Not exactly, there is one picture which isn't in the final game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She doesn't exactly look like she is about to throw the competition in this one, does she? MrDots already said in the release notes that not all outcomes are in the game and will be in the December release.

Also, she is obviously supposed to win, otherwise this makes no sense:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: compusavvy

Ak14

Jan 22, 2018
How does Tyra's assisstant has kissing photo of D and F even if we opt to not kiss in the park? also is there any way to win the competition or this is how the story goes?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
How does Tyra's assisstant has kissing photo of D and F even if we opt to not kiss in the park? also is there any way to win the competition or this is how the story goes?
The real ending for Chapter 3 is in the December release, along with many other scenes not ready for this release.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes