xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I don't get why D lost in my playthrough.
What's wrong with the game? How could it be that Chad has a kissing picture of F & D when I didn't select "Kiss D" during the butterfly scene? And because of that D lost the competition.

Reactions: swewolf

FuckoffPrick

Dec 24, 2019
These people gating their precious D from all the horrible sex with other men are so funny. For fuck sakes just make the right OBVIOUS choices and you can avoid it completely in your savegame. Let other people enjoy their fantasies as you enjoy yours. Frankly i don't even understand why people that want only F D content, even still playing this game, That story ended many updates ago, there's virtually nothing to explore there anymore. It's the same 4-5 sex poses with the same 2 models with no developments in their relationship past 'happily ever after' with pregnancy or not. But then they also complain it's repetitive) Maybe devs should've made an update that ends the 'official' or 'canon', if they like, story of DmD for F-D only fans. And then do whatever the fuck they want with the game with the statement it's 'not for everybody' or even 'it's not canon' to not offend those precious snowflakes who protect that virtual character as if it's their own daughter)

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
How does Tyra's assisstant has kissing photo of D and F even if we opt to not kiss in the park? also is there any way to win the competition or this is how the story goes?
Maybe because he forgot to add a variable... At least it's not in the code....

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Well i'm not going to say " shitty update " like some other guys but i clearly don't understand what's happened ...

Don't get me wrong but wtf with the end that Tyra is the only winner ... why give during the game some choice like 'if you take this dress you will have a chance to win the tournament' and in the other hands we don't have any choice because MrDots say Tyra win. Don't propose some choice during the game if you already set a winner, that's a little dumb i think. So i pretty curious to see the futur but for me this end has destroy a little bit of the game, i'm a little sad that you decide to turn the event like this but well you're the developper and that's your idea.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Well i'm not going to say " shitty update " like some other guys but i clearly don't understand what's happened ...

Don't get me wrong but wtf with the end that Tyra is the only winner ... why give during the game some choice like 'if you take this dress you will have a chance to win the tournament' and in the other hands we don't have any choice because MrDots say Tyra win. Don't propose some choice during the game if you already set a winner, that's a little dumb i think. So i pretty curious to see the futur but for me this end has destroy a little bit of the game, i'm a little sad that you decide to turn the event like this but well you're the developper and that's your idea.
Mr.Dots and crew did say this was not the finished Chapter 3, that will be in December and that there are alot of missing scenes in these last couple days and i think 13 sex scenes so there are changes coming, including probably an alternate ending to the competition.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i agree with those who said this was borefest update,i never finishd DMD update so quickly,thank god for skip button. looking forward to that december upgrade. one thing i really wish is that the pregnancy is not ultimate end and that it can be completely avoidable

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
No there is no problem or bug ... I've done a unren and there is only Tyra winning the contest.
This is only half the update though - the rest is coming in December, so this doesnt actually have to mean its the "canon" ending especially as you were given a choice. Its just the placeholder till the rest of the chapter is added in (and i think he said there was 13 sex scenes to come as well, its gonna be a big one).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Been supporting this game since the beginning but after the introduction of the second chapter I stopped playing due to issues of transferring saves from 1 update to the next. Decided to try again and still not able to open the newest update and start a new game from day 1. Is there any plans to make it so you can do a complete playthrough from day 1 to final?
Since it's basically three separate games, no. You have to play each chapter, then transfer the saves, but this works and if it doesn't you can just choose the decisions you made and relationship points etc.. So no problem on that front.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I don't get why D lost in my playthrough.
What's wrong with the game? How could it be that Chad has a kissing picture of F & D when I didn't select "Kiss D" during the butterfly scene? And because of that D lost the competition.
I still didn't play the new update but I can tell you it's either a bug or MrDots logic. Just like Melody you get a good ending if you went the harem way and there is no reason for Melody not getting the opportunity. But if that happens even when taking the kiss D then it's part of the game

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Mr.Dots and crew did say this was not the finished Chapter 3, that will be in December and that there are alot of missing scenes in these last couple days and i think 13 sex scenes so there are changes coming, including probably an alternate ending to the competition.
This is only half the update though - the rest is coming in December, so this doesnt actually have to mean its the "canon" ending especially as you were given a choice. Its just the placeholder till the rest of the chapter is added in (and i think he said there was 13 sex scenes to come as well, its gonna be a big one).
Ok thanks for the answer ... i will forget everythin i've seen and i will wait december ^^

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes