Trikus

May 31, 2020
There will be no NTR but there will be CUCKOLD since the MC will watch how D is fucked even if he joins D and Ryan for example.
Until they are married, technically it cannot be described as cuckold. Also, it would have to be D being unfaithful. If done with permission, she isn't being unfaithful. And if there is no humiliation on the part of F, and him being sexually aroused by being humiliated, it cannot be described as Cuckold.

Also, D could be accused of being a cuckqueen since she entered into a sexual relationship with Elena without F knowing about it, and technically being with Frank at the time. But again, they aren't married, yet.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I was talking about how the good end happened because you choose harem route with no reasonable explanation for refusing her for the Euro gig. If say for example they had a wild night and miss the flight I'll understand but nope.
As this point I was looking for walkthrough ( I like seeing everything ) but looks like I'll play it as I feel and see what I miss either with a gallery mod or unren

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Hm, as far as Melody goes, it was clearly stated you will knock her up if you creampie her during any of the final three sex scenes. Here you can take the pill, and come outside, and you still knock her up. Just doesn't feel right and hope it will be patched out.
The ending in this update is one of multiple endings planned for the game, which will be added in the December update. It is all in the release notes.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Hm, as far as Melody goes, it was clearly stated you will knock her up if you creampie her during any of the final three sex scenes. Here you can take the pill, and come outside, and you still knock her up. Just doesn't feel right and hope it will be patched out.
I was talking about the good ending not having a good reason like missing a flight or a gig because of a wild night. They just say they went other way
I'll play the game without a walkthrough seeing how it's going and see what I miss with gallery mod or unren

Last edited:

Voron71rus

Mar 7, 2020
Ha-ha-ha, we're crazy. The fact that a father sleeps with girls is normal, he does not cheat on his daughter, and the fact that a daughter can sleep with someone at all is unacceptable? Stop discussing this topic already)) no one forces anyone to play differently!
P.S. sorry for the translation

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
What part of "unless someone isn't into same sex stuff" did you not understand? Maybe I worded it wrong or something, but MC won't do stuff with Martin as he's NOT into that, but he's into Georgina, they're friends and they do stuff. On the other side, D is Bi (just like every female in these games) so she does do stuff with her friends even if it's same sex.
You made a blanket statement that friends don't exist, I was responding to that logic.

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
the blackmail part is bullshit i never kissed her when we were on the walk and still they got a picture of us kissing so it doesnt make any sents your choose is not of any consucention we still lose the compatition on something that never happends
this is just a bullshit dev plot now this game sucks bigtime

Reactions: Mr. Dom
D

Deleted member 684837

Ha-ha-ha, we're crazy. The fact that a father sleeps with girls is normal, he does not cheat on his daughter, and the fact that a daughter can sleep with someone at all is unacceptable? Stop discussing this topic already)) no one forces anyone to play differently!
P.S. sorry for the translation
seriously these people are cringey/embarassing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, just finished the latest update and everything was going fine until the end, but more on that later.

Overall, I did (or was) enjoying it as much as I usually do and it was all generally fine. Did have a little chuckle at the Home Alone and Simpsons references dotted throughout the update, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great sex scenes, as always, and honestly, anyone who could be bored with having sex with such gorgeous creatures as Georgina and D is crazy. :ROFLMAO: Also, the Cassandra kiss was hot but disappointed we didn't get more from that.
Now, as for that ending, well, that was a major kick in the crotch, I'm not gonna lie. It's apparently a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation and honestly, it kinds sucks. Moreso because of the fact that you don't see it coming since, for whatever reason, this update doesn't include D kissing F even though you said 'no'. And now we're waiting on a December update to not only add that missing bit of context but apparently some other sex scenes as well.

I really hope that MrD and the team change their minds because this being an unavoidable loss doesn't sit right, and honestly doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I also hope that this "reworking" they're doing for this and the earlier chapters can do something about all the crossed wires with regards to the relationships.

Because I had the Elena and Georgina threesome paths set to 'yes' and also had the the Jennifer path set to 'yes', there were a few muddled moments, like when D and F are talking after the first round and D asks if he's heard from Elena, then asks if he's heard from Jennifer, and then asks if he's heard from Elena or Jennifer, each time with the same dialogue just different names. Then there was the moment after the 3rd round where D talks to Elena and Jennifer then talks to Georgina, and it again is the exact same dialogue just different people saying it. There really needs to be something done about these paths to make them more compatible and not overlap each other like this, especially the Georgina and Jennifer paths which shouldn't be mutually exclusive from each other.

Finally, whilst there were a few dialogue errors that caught my eye, these ones particularly stood out to me.
Also, why did Sasha explain the rules to Tyra's drinking game? :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Hi. Still any chance to get this "fetish" in DMD in better of course?
Sorry for using ss from another game. But this one uses a really close style like DMD.
I want it too and can't wait to see the reaction on some players. Don't forget the dev hinted something about minor bestiality and they went ballistic.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
So, just finished the latest update and everything was going fine until the end, but more on that later.

Overall, I did (or was) enjoying it as much as I usually do and it was all generally fine. Did have a little chuckle at the Home Alone and Simpsons references dotted throughout the update, though.
Great sex scenes, as always, and honestly, anyone who could be bored with having sex with such gorgeous creatures as Georgina and D is crazy. :ROFLMAO: Also, the Cassandra kiss was hot but disappointed we didn't get more from that.
Now, as for that ending, well, that was a major kick in the crotch, I'm not gonna lie. It's apparently a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation and honestly, it kinds sucks. Moreso because of the fact that you don't see it coming since, for whatever reason, this update doesn't include D kissing F even though you said 'no'. And now we're waiting on a December update to not only add that missing bit of context but apparently some other sex scenes as well.

I really hope that MrD and the team change their minds because this being an unavoidable loss doesn't sit right, and honestly doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I also hope that this "reworking" they're doing for this and the earlier chapters can do something about all the crossed wires with regards to the relationships.

Because I had the Elena and Georgina threesome paths set to 'yes' and also had the the Jennifer path set to 'yes', there were a few muddled moments, like when D and F are talking after the first round and D asks if he's heard from Elena, then asks if he's heard from Jennifer, and then asks if he's heard from Elena or Jennifer, each time with the same dialogue just different names. Then there was the moment after the 3rd round where D talks to Elena and Jennifer then talks to Georgina, and it again is the exact same dialogue just different people saying it. There really needs to be something done about these paths to make them more compatible and not overlap each other like this, especially the Georgina and Jennifer path which shouldn't be mutually exclusive from each other.

Finally, whilst there were a few dialogue errors that caught my eye, these ones particularly stood out to me.
You're not suppose to have Elaine and Jen as far I know you should've choose either Jen or Georgina which is kinda stupid in my mind

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're not suppose to have Elaine and Jen as far I know you should've choose either Jen or Georgina which is kinda stupid in my mind
Actually, there is supposed to a D+Elena+Jennifer route, or at least there will be according to a Discord poll. But I fully agree that it's stupid to have these girls on separate paths because I see absolutely no reason why there can't or shouldn't be a way for the MC to have D, Elena, Jennifer, and Georgina. That would be the absolute best ending and none of them should be cut out from a relationship with the MC.

If they needed to take about a year to change the 3 chapters to allow for this and to add new renders and scenes to make it make sense, then I'd happily wait for it.

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
There are ways to support a work other than paying for it. A lot of devs use this site for bug reports.
their choice if they wish to rely on people who pirate their work. they understand what they are participating in. some devs ignore suggestions both here and on their site. they must be the judge of the value of their effort

• Angry
Reactions: ssmm6363

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I'm a patreon but I'm seriously thinking about to quit...
But to make a decision I'm still waiting december updates and the "13" new sex scenes MrDots promised.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes