Mar 26, 2018
My god the "no sharing-swinging" dudes can be real crybabies..They jump from game to another game attacking dev's about even a glimpse of sharing and they call out every member for not sharing their opinion..The game have options , nobody force you to do anything that you don't want to do..On the contrary and the fact that most of them knows what the sharing route includes shows how prejudiced and prepare they are to just come in here and pickup a fight-arguement..

D

Deleted member 584847

Thanks for the game devs, i enjoyed playing it but im now officialy deleting the game from my pc. the updates are getting worse, less and less choices to make, less and less sex scenes and they are basically just the same old ones as before. I awarded this game with 5 stars back when i started playing it and i will not change the rating now, but I'm sad it took a turn like that. It feels like the devs are eager to start something new so they try to finish this game ASAP without much care. anyway, good luck with your next projects.

Reactions: armani1488
Jul 15, 2019
this was one my fav games till each chapter got over 1gb now I'm on mobile and I know this game ain't gonna be compressed smaller for Android I'm just have to ignore this good game just like a couple others

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for the game devs, i enjoyed playing it but im now officialy deleting the game from my pc. the updates are getting worse, less and less choices to make, less and less sex scenes and they are basically just the same old ones as before. I awarded this game with 5 stars back when i started playing it and i will not change the rating now, but I'm sad it took a turn like that. It feels like the devs are eager to start something new so they try to finish this game ASAP without much care. anyway, good luck with your next projects.
They're already working on another game: Sunshine Love. Also, they're not finished, there's a Chapter 4 starting next year, a rework of the earlier chapters, and there's one more update for Chapter 3 due in December.

this was one my fav games till each chapter got over 1gb now I'm on mobile and I know this game ain't gonna be compressed smaller for Android I'm just have to ignore this good game just like a couple others
mobile-gamers-you-quys-alwavs-act-like-voure-better-than-45084008.png

;)

exellent game, cool finish, to linear story at end in last 3 updates
Not finished. Still one more update for this and a slight rework of the earlier chapters, then 4th chapter next year.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
wow ummmm wtf was that shit show.... losing the competition for something i chose no to then having a orgy with all the models making them all look like total sluts.... everyone losing their jobs... yup fine shit show ya created this time.... make me wonder how bad your really gonna screw up SL... already off to a good start with the forced choice for the mc and his gf sooo keep up the good work of messing up your games man..........

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
wow ummmm wtf was that shit show.... losing the competition for something i chose no to then having a orgy with all the models making them all look like total sluts.... everyone losing their jobs... yup fine shit show ya created this time.... make me wonder how bad your really gonna screw up SL... already off to a good start with the forced choice for the mc and his gf sooo keep up the good work of messing up your games man..........
Yeah, that...was a bit weird. Ruby seemed like a cool girl, but then she's getting DPd whilst on the same bed as Tyra, who she doesn't like, while she's fucking the event organiser who was also one of the judges. Maybe this kind of thing happens in certain circles within the modelling world, but it was a really sleazy moment and feels like it was just done for the shock value to make it clear why D shouldn't be involved in this world. But if that were the case, then why even go down this road in the first place? The modelling competition feels like a waste if there's no way for her to win.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to pee, its another of mostly badly know subjects, as it its uses are variable, starting (know history) within Roma Imperial times. Collected to be used as leather agent, it has since then been switched to more efficient chemical engineered option (still on the bad smell tag in any case).

Over human, Dune Fremen use the body water then filter trough there body equipment, knowing pee is first among water sources.
On than path, a guy took 20 day using only his own pee, expriment made in the 18th. This said, there is a wide distinction between morning and daily. Taste and content wise. This isn't that poorly lost as a practice found among s/m peoples.

As to the mentioned test, he used his directly, by now they are way to filter.
A tweak then, when finishing using a fire, peeing on will allow plants to get back boosted. Chemical reaction.

This update, did not kiss her, so quite a surprise its that.
It would make quite more sense for an hacker to find send pictures.. Something of that difficult in case (on reason one brand of smartphone is better, sic. They are some apps who can add a key to the messages or display only on specific pre confirmed smartphone. Knowing they're are tools to find numbers and some others informations. Most have high limitations, but RFID used these days isnt secure at all. USD 600 to aquire a terminal able to catch the used connection on a 2m range, I'm sure that can be amplified trough antenna then.

As usual, wonder how it will be handled, the two creating a new agency with everyone contribution (then, the thing in the academy about electrical trials, did nobody react at all ? Quite curious on that to, with no good idea of uses or interest, hm.

TBS, the good thing is the higher sex ratio, knowing the mc isn't that efficient sex practice wise.

+1 over latex and other lingerie, more pumps and sexy clothes !

Then the manequin career while in relation with her father, require high attention to everyday and efforts as trial (days at time without meeting) will
be coming.. Paparazi and fans will look for private information's as possible, which can be somewhat mitiaged trough limiting area (interior with obscured windows, music to block sound, photo can be kept over 21km, sound as higher conditions but is OK at high range with adapted equipment, then they are infra red captors..

Good way to go even if time is difficult, would be for the friend to acquire community and communications skills so they can manage various part of private life, a fan club qualifying as a potential performant tool in case. Money then, both mc and Georgina should be skilled enough.
This type of setup being about required to make both relation and job compatible.

Knowing the daughter could be officially with a girl, but it would lock out quite a part of peoples still..

Back in December it is, no use wondering now..

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
There's definatley a bug. I did this whole version (0.28) without kissing D, but she still loses stating the photo of them kissing on the beach as evidence.

Needs to be sorted, otherwise why give the choice to kiss her at all?

The whole update was shit tbh, almost like totally different writers. Unless there's been a major screw up, it looks the whole story was set up for you to fail.

Reactions: Litvan and proximus
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes