Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I have a feeling this is something that might change in the revision because it all felt very rushed at the end, plus in my playthrough D took the pill yet announces she's pregnant, so clearly the game didn't take that into account.

It almost felt like this was simply a preview of Chapter 4 and that we might not see this after the revision as these events wil simply happen naturally through the course of playing Chapter 4.
Yeah, they were simply “previews”

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried and Looper9

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
D saying she might be pregnant will probably happen no matter what you choose as it is a good cliffhanger for Chapter 4. I assume the start of Chapter 4 will have a Q&A and one of the questions will be "Did D take her pill?". Selecting No will probably have a scene where F and D go to the doctor and is told she isn't pregnant.
The pill taking would only be important if the baby isn't F's baby. Anyhow, sine this isn't a complete story, the next update means we have to do the whole part again.

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
Is this a bug, or did i miss something? I decided to NOT kiss D after the bekini contest. But she lost the compition because Chad took a picture of them kissing. Strange.
:oops:

Reactions: your

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
at this point the last few updates need a revision... he has screwed this game up bad and this last one was to me a nail in the coffin and i fear for how any of his future games turn out if he can not even get his flagship game right.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is this a bug, or did i miss something? I decided to NOT kiss D after the bekini contest. But she lost the compition because Chad took a picture of them kissing. Strange.
:oops:
No, there's a whole missing section where she kisses him anyway even though you chose not to. It will be added in a later bugfix update, but basically there is no way to avoid her losing.

Reactions: Knut Wuchtig

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There's definatley a bug. I did this whole version (0.28) without kissing D, but she still loses stating the photo of them kissing on the beach as evidence.

Needs to be sorted, otherwise why give the choice to kiss her at all?

The whole update was shit tbh, almost like totally different writers. Unless there's been a major screw up, it looks the whole story was set up for you to fail.
I don't think that there is a bug. That would imply that event was not triggered correctly. When my second play-through resulted in blackmail even though I selected no kissing, I used Unren to look at the images for this update and could not find any showing D as a winner.
It is just a rushed update with sloppy writing.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Jeez what the hell was going on at that after party? It was like I was playing a different game al of a sudden. Was every one drugged up or something?
this is one of things i mentioned its a total bullshit scene none of the girls are even portrayed that way so why the hell did dots do that. they all turned into insta sluts and why totally not needed in this game at all.

Reactions: John 13

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Hmm, this was the first DMD update that I thought was actually really, really bad. In others I'd find them to be 'okay' or 'acceptable' but there isn't anything remotely likeable in this update. I shocked at how linear the entire thing is. None of the options actually matter in the slightest when it comes to the content shown on the screen. Doesn't matter if D takes her pill or answers the phone. Doesn't matter if F kisses D after the bikini contest. It all plays out the exact same. Awful.

I even went in and viewed the code to make sure that there isn't a conditional I'm not meeting for a branching path where at least Cassandra and Georgina can keep their jobs or something, but no. There's no path, there's no conditionals. The entire contest is a kinetic novel with absolutely meaningless choices in between and everything ends up in the exact same epilogue.

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
So from the beginning of ch3 the game was getting us extremely hyped that dee is the next big thing in the modeling industry but in one update it's annihilated (she gave up on her dream, georgina gets fired , cassandra gets fired , and the modeling industry is a bunch of sluts fucked by weirdos)
what is happening?!!!!!

Reactions: Caetano

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, reading above posts answered most of my questions, BUT....

1) As others have said, WTF is up with the Caligula orgy after the contest?

2) Did we ever get the chance to have sex with Jennifer? She's my favorite and she has almost no time (I seem to remember an Elena/Jennifer/MC in a bathroom, but I was probably drunk).

3) The whole Harvey Weinstein shit left a REALLY bad taste (I know, bad wording) in my mouth for what was (despite being an incest game) a generally wholesome, nice game.

4) I deliberately tried to not get D pregnant, but she is? (I did read probable placeholder).

5) Absolutely no closure with bitch Tyra? I mean D is now never going to model again, Tyra (Evil) wins. Really not what I was wanting/expecting. (Guess I'll go back to waiting on My New Family).

6) The whole thing felt rushed, Only D scenes (nice!) and Georgina (least favorite). No Cassandra fun? Everyone's fired now and doing meaningless bullshit jobs? Hell, I have enough of that in real life, don't want to see it in my feel good games.

7) I'm not a paying person, so all of the above don't mean shit :)

magus448

May 22, 2018
No, there's a whole missing section where she kisses him anyway even though you chose not to. It will be added in a later bugfix update, but basically there is no way to avoid her losing.
If she was supposed to lose anyway, I don't see a point to getting that tip for what to wear in the evening dress round. IIRC we had to get a tip to win everything in that couples contest earlier in the game.

Reactions: .Septic.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I have been assured no matter what any of us say on here our thoughts and opinions do not matter. This last update and her losing no matter of our choice to kiss her or not was already set. They gave us a choice not to kiss but it was pointless as the supposed missing scene has D kissing the mc anyway.
So remember everyone we are posting on a pirate site where most of the games players originate from but WE do not matter. Neither do the characters that have lost their jobs or the girls portrayed as normal girls with morals all of a sudden turning into sluts and having a orgy right next to their sworn enemy like old friends. the only way WE would matter is if we are paying for the content. It is very sad how this one single update can turn a good game to trash....

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes