Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
What a poor and bullshit update, the worst ever … I was sure about it regarding the shity "previews" and I was right. And Mr. Dots saying a lot of work, our biggest update, no time to put everything inside so december will be just a missed scenes update … What a fucking joke !! Go on like this Mr. Dots, don't listen voices of reason, continue with your ridiculous stories and your little dick characters and you'll end with a 1 star ranking ! But you don't care, the milking seems to work ...

Reactions: .Septic.

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
You all need to chill. When dots released it, he specifically said in his subscribe star post that in December, he will polish it up. You all are very reactionary. I've seen the same post phrased a little differently over and over again... sometimes by the same poster. It's pervasive. He knows.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Chapter 3 v0.28
Man, I don’t know why you don’t do it like other developers, it’s releasing updates but in the same package.
This scheme of downloading each separate update takes all the effect out of the game's history, because whoever has not played and will play has to download all the separate parts, this is horrible :WeSmart:;)

Reactions: Zozefs

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I would advice everyone take a breath and think for a minute. Remember Melody his other game? She as the main character got multiple endings depending on actions and choices - this will be the same albeit its finished and this is still adding in content and consequences of certain actions but with Melody you could have anything from her having your baby and settling down as a mother to leaving the MC for good to of course pursuing her dream career as a model with the MC as her manager (its the canon ending based on the other games by the way). Who your fucking, what decisions your making etc will all count at the end and the reason i bring any of this up is of course this is not the end of the D model career as its HER canon ending - how you get there is what we dont know but likely the rest of this update will have the other path where she wins but one way or another she will end up a model in at least the true ending as its the canon one based on his other games as they all share a universe.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I am just waiting on December to see the finished chapter, dont know why people keep getting SO pissy just cause things dont go their way, this is like the Sunshine Love update whinefest/cryfest version 2.0 that quite possibly ruined an awesome storyline next update. Just stop seriously, its not the end of the world jeez.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Yeah, that...was a bit weird. Ruby seemed like a cool girl, but then she's getting DPd whilst on the same bed as Tyra, who she doesn't like, while she's fucking the event organiser who was also one of the judges. Maybe this kind of thing happens in certain circles within the modelling world, but it was a really sleazy moment and feels like it was just done for the shock value to make it clear why D shouldn't be involved in this world. But if that were the case, then why even go down this road in the first place? The modelling competition feels like a waste if there's no way for her to win.
I really think the orgy scene was a setup for something that will be an exposé in the future. The girl in Sunshine Love has D, the famous model, as her idol which would make no sense if D quits modeling. I see the Judge, or Tyra getting exposed and/or getting disqualified. I think Georgina will be the one to throw the monkey wrench into this.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Maybe it's just me, but what I personally REALLY LIKED about this update is that it showed D how the modelling industry is and that it is not for her.
Yeah, she loses but at this point do i really want her to win?
Absolutely not, the sooner we're out of here the better.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Georgina at ending... Lol!!!
What a cameo!! I knew i recognized her!
Now I'm even more inlove with her, but kind of sad she won't be showing up in the other game. All the more better, but i AM deadly curious as how she would look in that game...

But yeah I didn't kiss D but the game read that I kissed her kek!

still, Georgina is best girl.
:KEK:

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Wtf ......just wtf mr.dots usually has good updates I hope this gets resolved by the next update otherwise it's just pure crap and screws up a great game

Reactions: .Septic.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Don't know if MrDots is on here or how to contact them but I think there are two problems with the latest release:

1) If you look at "day_39_00.rpy" in the "game" folder (can't recall if it's already visible in the standard download or if you have to unren the *.rpa files and decompile the *.rpyc files) we have:

Line 6111: if v_day34_margo_threesome:

As it stands if you're on the Margo path (had the threesome on Day 34) and the daughter interacts with her in the park but doesn't accept her party invite (foursome option) after the MC has sex with the daughter at the apartment later the discussion switches to assume you they accepted the invite & went to the party.

I believe this should be:

Line 6111: if v_day39_margo_party:

The Margo threesome option remains set and no mention of the party aftewards.

2) The walkthrough correctly states that if you're on the Elena or Jennifer paths one of them will call you after Georgina visits the daughter in her hotel room. It also states that additional scenes are planned for Elena+Jennifer, Olivia and Margo in a later release and only the Elena or Jennifer ones are currently implemented. If you're on any of the additional paths it's probably best to save after the MC says "Bye Georgina" when she's outside the daughter's hotel room as the next jump is to "label lb_day40_call_girls:" if the Elena or Jennifer options are set as the calls happen before the scene where the judge tries his luck with the daughter. This is probably where the check for the Elena+Jennifer, Olivia and Margo options takes place in a later release.

The problem is that currently the Elena option being set (v_day28_elena_threesome) overrides any of the others as at the end of her call it jumps straight to the judge scene. If the Jennifer option only is set (v_day0_jennifer_reject == False) then it bypasses the Elena call. I don't know if this was intentional because if your were a gigolo and were also on the other three paths you'd never see their calls if they were implemented currently.

If you were acting the gigolo the only the combinations of MC + daughter/Georgina/Cassandra + 1 of Elena/Jennifer/Elena+Jennifer/Olivia/Margo would work.

Edit: From a post below it looks like You are one of the writers for DMD Jeff Steel - thought I'd bring this to your attention to comment/pass on
Just checked the latest version for these two issues:

1) the "Line 6111: if v_day39_margo_party:" change has been made (y)

2) The additional scenes planned for Elena+Jennifer, Olivia and Margo in a later release still aren't implemented - I guess they're due in the final revised version to be released later this year.

Also, if you had the Elena/daughter threesome (v_day28_elena_threesome) and were also on the Jennifer path (v_day0_jennifer_reject == False) this is still bypassed as mentioned above.

If you're curious, the check is made on line 2059:

"if v_day28_elena_threesome == False and v_day0_jennifer_reject == True:"

and the additional scene options are decided around line 2507:

"if v_day28_elena_threesome:
jump lb_day40_f_elena
else:
if v_day0_jennifer_reject == False:
jump lb_day40_f_jennifer
else:
jump lb_day40_d_solo"

"jump lb_day40_f_elena" is where it will bypass any Jennifer scene (and any Elena/Jennifer, Olivia & Margo scenes if they were available).

Note that the Elena/Jennifer scene is implemented - but you currently can't get to it as there's no "jump":

Day 40, Line 3582: label lb_day40_f_j_e_sex:

I assume this is all going to be corrected in the revised version. If you are one of the writers for DMD Jeff Steel can you confirm this will be the case?

If so I'd still advise on keeping any existing saves for Elena/Jennifer, Olivia and Margo paths and not progressing them past the "Bye Georgina" after she comes out of the daughter's room and talks to the MC on Day 39. Having seen the latest walkthrough I see it is indeed the case that these scenes will be added later.

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Version: Chapter 3 v0.28
Man, I don’t know why you don’t do it like other developers, it’s releasing updates but in the same package.
This scheme of downloading each separate update takes all the effect out of the game's history, because whoever has not played and will play has to download all the separate parts, this is horrible :WeSmart:;)
Chapter 3 is already up to 4.44GB and it isn't even finished yet. The December update will be adding different endings and 13 additional sex scenes. In total, all three chapters are currently up to 10.95GB with more to come. Then there is Chapter 4 making it even bigger. Do you want to download the whole game every time just to update it every couple of months. The current plan makes more sense as it lets you download the game in manageable parts.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
People who do not pay for this game shouldn't be making fun of it, you can point out some errors or give suggestions, but when you talk more than the actual donors when it comes to criticizing the game makes you sound pathetic tbh.
This is a terrible take and allows echo chambers to form. People can criticize whatever they want. Whether it be movies, games, books and anything in between. This idea that you need to pay for something in order to criticize it is one of the most childish and backwards things I've seen on this site.

wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
On day 32 I took daughter's choice of bikini because the walkthrough said ...

"If you choose “Daughter’s choice”, then D will have a better chance of winning the competition (she will win the bikini round)."

... but D came 2nd in the bikini round?!

Is this a known bug/issue? I read the last ten pages of this thread but don't see anyone mentioning it.

• Sad
Reactions: JonasSnr
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes