RuSandman91

Mar 31, 2019
Relax D does not have an option to win the contest, since even in the game files that I looked at there are no images with D winning, at least in this update, maybe in the December update there will be an opportunity to win the contest but not in this update, so stop asking how to win, at the moment there is no such possibility.

Reactions: XFred

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
"You don't want people criticizing your product? Don't release it." Are you seriously wrote that ? When someone releasing his product he knows that he will receive criticism the point is from who he will receive it..If you can't understand the difference between paying for something and have some suggestions to make to the creator as a consumer and the thing that you do that you haven't pay even a cent to the project and then you even have the audacity to criticize the dev for a product that you don't pay for it hence you are neither robbed , tricked or something else then i can't help you with that.."No one here is hurting the developer or convincing people to move away from the game." so are you telling me that if ten people keep ranting and ranting in here they are not hurting the developer ? They are not making ( even a small amount ) of potential consumers to move away from the game hence hurting the dev..? I'm not gonna continue this since this arguement with you is leading nowhere..Have a good one..And btw is HIS game , HIS idea , HIS creation whether you like it or not..
You "can't help me with that" because you're speaking nonsense. It doesn't matter if you paid or not. Anyone can deliver criticism. I don't have to buy a moldy steak to criticize it for being a moldy steak. I don't have to buy shirts made so cheaply that they are destroyed by the washer to criticize them. I don't have to buy an Xbox 360 to know that the RRoD was a huge issue or a PS3 to know that the YLoD was a huge issue. You can criticize products without putting your hard earned money into them. 10 people here ranting about the game is always going to be countered by 10 people praising it. The developer isn't hurt because like we're arguing right now, someone will always hold the opposite opinion. Since the game is free, people are more likely to play it regardless of what the thread says anyway. HIS idea? He literally changed the game's original premise due to complaints about ntr.

RuSandman91

Mar 31, 2019
You "can't help me with that" because you're speaking nonsense. It doesn't matter if you paid or not. Anyone can deliver criticism. I don't have to buy a moldy steak to criticize it for being a moldy steak. I don't have to buy shirts made so cheaply that they are destroyed by the washer to criticize them. I don't have to buy an Xbox 360 to know that the RRoD was a huge issue or a PS3 to know that the YLoD was a huge issue. You can criticize products without putting your hard earned money into them. 10 people here ranting about the game is always going to be countered by 10 people praising it. The developer isn't hurt because like we're arguing right now, someone will always hold the opposite opinion. Since the game is free, people are more likely to play it regardless of what the thread says anyway. HIS idea? He literally changed the game's original premise due to complaints about ntr.
I have always been amused by egoists who are against NTR content, while they do not mind cheating on D with other girls, and if D wants other guys then no no, we are puritans) and Yes, what is the reason for their resentment, in their inflated ego? after all, the NTR path is not strictly mandatory.

Oct 31, 2019
I didn't mind how the competition goes down, though could have been more variety how it occurred. For a future option to win, I would like, if D is far enough out there, of seducing Tyra to win or some similar option.

My main play through is with D-F AND Georgina. So really need to have Georgina involved in the trysts from now on, or at least often, when that path is taken. There should be a few moments and good times of just the two, D & Georgina, of them on this path too, since they are doing a mutual love thing.

Peli50

Aug 26, 2018
Nope she ends up a model, its confirmed via his other games... so the "canon" ending is she becomes a successful one and doesnt walk away from her dreams for good. Its just being delayed how you actually get to that point - to NOT have her end up a model then he would have to rewrite his other games not just this one lol.
Sorry for my ignorance ... in which other games does the protagonist appear?

Mar 26, 2018
You can criticize something even if you haven't buy it ? And i'm the one that is speaking nonsense ? How you suppose to know that a product have issue if you haven't purchase it and try it for yourself ? Will somebody else tell you the issues about it ? Is one thing to know an "issue" and another to complain about it when you haven't buy it..Next time that you learn that a console lets say PS5 have any issue but you are not an owner of it contact Sony and tell them "i'm not totally satisfied with your product" even if you are not an owner..I really wanna hear their respond to that..

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Since there will be additional material added to CH3 in December, this is intended as an observation not a criticism nor a complaint. The thread in this update terminates in a fashion that suggests an ending as opposed to another part of their continuing story. Lip service is paid to the several paths in a cursory fashion and leaves the reader/player with the sense they are unfinished. As an ending it's very unsatisfying.

I'll cheerfully wait for the December update to see how this is changed, but I can understand the many expressions of dissatisfaction here.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Well if the object was to lower my expatations about the December update, the developer has succeeded beyond all doubt.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
That's how you talked to Update every 2 months, it doesn't pay to download 10gb, it is better to download in parts or download the updates and at the end of the game join all the parts and play.
Thanks.

Reactions: vmaks

DajjalSaint

Mar 16, 2018
about this "chapter" things
should i download all the chapter to play this game? or the latest already contain all the chapter?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
0.28 Italian Translation: my pc says it's a trojan. It's ok?
It gets a lot of hits from various packages:

The method of delivery is an executable that seeks out and changes files on the system, plus it's relatively new and hasn't built up a trust rating yet. It really should be an archive to avoid these warnings.

The way to circumvent any concerns about this being an .EXE is to open that file as if it were an archive (e.g., .ZIP) - I can open it with 7-Zip and then copy its contents into the 0.28 DMD game folder, for example. Works fine and no virus warnings.

John David

Jun 21, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks we need alot more renders from the "after party"?! lol
I was all excited and then it was like "ok, that scene is done now."

Reactions: ToTeras

clos

May 3, 2017
Sorry for my ignorance ... in which other games does the protagonist appear?
There are references to D and other characters in the other Mr Dots' game "Sunshine Love" (for instance, Georgina is the sister of Nicole and that is referenced at the end of this update). So while D doesn't appear there (yet), they've mentioned her in the game.

Reactions: Peli50

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I was thinking this update was gonna have D and F separate until after the competition? Have D completely away from F so we can see her grow and stand on her own two feet without needing F holding her hand constantly?

Reactions: yamon1 and Peli50
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes