Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
You can criticize something even if you haven't buy it ? And i'm the one that is speaking nonsense ? How you suppose to know that a product have issue if you haven't purchase it and try it for yourself ? Will somebody else tell you the issues about it ? Is one thing to know an "issue" and another to complain about it when you haven't buy it..Next time that you learn that a console lets say PS5 have any issue but you are not an owner of it contact Sony and tell them "i'm not totally satisfied with your product" even if you are not an owner..I really wanna hear their respond to that..
Yes, you can criticize something without buying it. Thanks for catching up. You don't have to purchase the product to play it. Same with the other examples I've given. If the PS5 has issues Sony is going to get an earful from people regardless of it they own it. They'd fix those issues to salvage their reputation, please those who bought the product and try and get new buyers by showing their willingness to change.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
People who do not pay for this game shouldn't be making fun of it, you can point out some errors or give suggestions, but when you talk more than the actual donors when it comes to criticizing the game makes you sound pathetic tbh.
Is there any chance you could share the full reasoning behind this opinion?

(..) and then you even have the audacity to criticize the dev for a product that you don't pay for it hence you are neither robbed , tricked or something else then i can't help you with that..
Time is the most valuable asset you have to spend.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a couple questions: SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

After the Bikini Comp. you go for a walk with D and you get the option to kiss her or not to kiss her. I first chose yes, went all the way through the comp. , through the after party, then back to D's room. She told F about Chad in her dressing room and then said he had evidence. I then loaded up a previous save with the announcer introducing the bikini comp. and then chose don't kiss her. I then went all the way through the comp back to D's room. After Chad scene, D still says she kissed F.

My questions are is this a bug? Did I not go back far enough? Why does she say D & F kissed when I chose not to kiss her when I reloaded the game the second time around? If I chose not to kiss her, does that mean, that D should of won the comp. ? Is D always supposed to lose the comp.

I love Tyra because she is SOOOOO well done as far as character design. Bu I also hate her because she is such a B. And if there is a way to win the comp. I would like to know please.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I have a couple questions: SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

After the Bikini Comp. you go for a walk with D and you get the option to kiss her or not to kiss her. I first chose yes, went all the way through the comp. , through the after party, then back to D's room. She told F about Chad in her dressing room and then said he had evidence. I then loaded up a previous save with the announcer introducing the bikini comp. and then chose don't kiss her. I then went all the way through the comp back to D's room. After Chad scene, D still says she kissed F.

My questions are is this a bug? Did I not go back far enough? Why does she say D & F kissed when I chose not to kiss her when I reloaded the game the second time around? If I chose not to kiss her, does that mean, that D should of won the comp. ? Is D always supposed to lose the comp.

I love Tyra because she is SOOOOO well done as far as character design. Bu I also hate her because she is such a B. And if there is a way to win the comp. I would like to know please.
From what I understand there is a missing render. When you chose not to kiss D, there is a scene where F does it anyway. That way it doesn't change the outcome.

Reactions: 1nikolas

Stevie

Jul 7, 2017
Accidental pregnancy that shows up at the end without any impregnation sex with raunchy dialog is the worst.

This update is so disappointing.
Well, TBH any sex without protection is impregnation sex...

However there are numerous opportunities to WORK on knocking the whole lot up and making a baby train at the hospital... He could earn a loyalty club card at the women's hospital, after three the fourth delivery is free... like pizza...

Could have scenes for every room in the house for each of the ladies... Then you have to train them all... F could earn a loyalty card at the sex shop... three butt plugs and the fourth comes free...

Hmmm D, Georgina, Elena, Jennfer... gonna need a bigger house. Maybe a hotel would be better... Don't they have loyalty programs too? Three rooms and you they will squeeze in the fourth one for free.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Man that was messed up update.
Obviously this Chad knew something that caused D to loose the competition.
He probably got to her before the last round and answered all the wrong questions on purpose.
This is what happens wben there is no walkthrough mod for the current update.
I made all the wrong choices. Now I have to wait until they update the walkthrough mod to the surrent update.
Man I knew I was wasting my time playing this update.
You didn't make any wrong choices. D losing was apparently always going to happen no matter what choices were made, even the decision to not kiss her which is missing renders where she kisses him anyway. This is what Chad had on her that made her lose on purpose and there was nothing you could do about it.

Reactions: LSC82

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that was messed up update.
He probably got to her before the last round and answered all the wrong questions on purpose.
This is what happens wben there is no walkthrough mod for the current update.
I made all the wrong choices. Now I have to wait until they update the walkthrough mod to the surrent update.
You didn't make any wrong choices. D losing was apparently always going to happen no matter what choices were made, even the decision to not kiss her which is missing renders where she kisses him anyway. This is what Chad had on her that made her lose on purpose and there was nothing you could do about it.
That's cause Georgina didn't say anything. What's the point in competing if there's cheating and nothing is done about it?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that was a messed up update.
Evidence???????
I knew it was a bad idea to let D do that to her F in the open. Chad probably took a picture, man this sucks, now I have to go all the way back there, thanks a lot.
What evidence is he talking about?
I went as far back as I could, so unless Chad is some sort of Ninja, I don't know what evidence he's talking about.
This is what happens when there is no walkthrough mod for the current update.
And when will F learn, you cannot leave D alone for a second?

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
This is a visual novel. A story. It's written by an author who can take the story in any direction he/she chooses. Period. If you don't like the direction the story is taking, don't read it and don't contribute to it. Plain and simple. I'm not happy with some of the trends emerging in the story. I more troubled by the author denying me choices to mitigate these trends. If they continue I'll stop playing/reading, which I will regret because DmD was my first VN I've really enjoyed the ride.

Whether or not an author wants to acknowledge it, there is a bond of trust between the story teller and the audience. MrDots is free to ignore that at his peril. As I said above, I'm not going to get wound up until we see the December update. It's been a long and fascinating ride. That means I'm giving MrDots the benefit of the doubt. That said, if he fails to hold to the basic storyline of the romance between dad and daughter and turns her into some wonton slut, I'll sigh in sadness and move on.

It's just a story, and we, the audience do not control it. Personally I'm hopeful that MrDots won't blow this up. We'll all see in December.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Well, TBH any sex without protection is impregnation sex...

However there numerous opportunities to WORK on knocking the whole lot up and making a baby train at the hospital... He could earn a loyalty club card at the women's hospital, after three the fourth delivery is free... like pizza...

Could have scenes for every room in the house for each of the ladies... Then you have to train them all... F could earn a loyalty card at the sex shop... three butt plugs and the fourth comes free...

Hmmm D, Georgina, Elena, Jennfer... gonna need a bigger house. Maybe a hotel would be better... Don't they have loyalty programs too? Three rooms and you they will squeeze in the fourth one for free.
That's the thing though, all the sex with D was taken under the assumption of birth control. Sex without any perceived risk or expectation for a kid is fairly tame, just a step above masturbation in some aspects.

Having a sex scene where the character involved wants to be fertilized and impregnated is what most people who like the pregnancy fetish want to see in my opinion. Instead we get a 'D forgot to take her pills!' and two months later she finds out she's pregnant. Like all the horror of an unexpected and unplanned for child and none of the fun.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This may have been mentioned already but during the truth and dare sequence there's a mistake where Ruby responds to Tyra but she says Ruby instead of Tyra. Either that or she suddenly started speaking in the third person.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes