ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This may have been mentioned already but during the truth and dare sequence there's a mistake where Ruby responds to Tyra but she says Ruby instead of Tyra. Either that or she suddenly started speaking in the third person.
Didn't even pay attention to that. Miss glasses cheated, that's all I know.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Anyways my 2c on this update

Firstly what was all the talk with this being the biggest and best update ever?- Over exaggeration at best- outright lies at worst is what.

2 updates in a row now that have taken more than the usual time and have missing content, as well as some poorly executed storytelling. If the dev teams need to take a break - announce it and do so, it may help to reinvigorate the story/writers, because something is going wrong from the earlier consistent updates the team were known for. ( It still amazes me that the writers of the story don't go over the scripts together and are surprised about what the other writes- maybe this is what caused this abortion of a release)

It would have been better to stick to the usual release schedule even if the updates were smaller since the extra time taken is being lost somewhere.

v0.28 is a 3/10 prob the worst update in the games history.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
First time I heard it being used like live which has 2 meanings and lead which also has 2 meanings.
I just think people are just 2 lazy to come up with words.
And culpable is a Spanish rip off word..
most words have different means ... depending on what language they are translated into

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's this about? Did the game developer mess this up or something?
I know this was were I made a mistake. I didn't kiss her but this says different.
How are we suppose to play this game if the choices we don't want happen anyway?
Makes me want to start this game from the beginning and have as little relation with F as possible, by that I mean no public sex no more, period, and if that doesn't do anything, then this game is fixed like that bogus contest.

Last edited:

randomnubbie

Dec 13, 2017
What's this about? Did the game developer mess this up or something?
I know this was were I made a mistake. I didn't kiss her but this says different.
How are we suppose to play this game if the choices we don't want happen anyway?
Makes me want to start this game from the beginning and have as little relation with F as possible, by that I mean no public sxs no more, period, and if that doesn't do anything, then this game is fixed like that bogus contest.
Check the change log v0.28.

Not all of the scenes that we had mapped out for these final two days of Chapter 3 have been added into this update, due to time constraints. But that’s what our revision month is for! We have around thirteen extra sex scenes still to be added into this Chapter. So don’t panic if a combination or a specific scene you were hoping would feature in this update doesn’t happen.
It could very well be included within the December update.

We have 2 wait till December to get everything. This was just a taste.:(

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well, I understand now that D was not supposed to win the contest. Kind of breaks my heart because I was really rooting for her. I moped around for a few days, and now I'm over it. (I think)

The kiss and evidence I now know was actually a bug for not being there. I know MrDots is working on a fix that should come out soon.

And UncleFredo was correct that this is a novel. The only thing I can say is to ask MrDots to quit playing with us and write the damn story. :LOL:

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
Check the change log v0.28.

Not all of the scenes that we had mapped out for these final two days of Chapter 3 have been added into this update, due to time constraints. But that’s what our revision month is for! We have around thirteen extra sex scenes still to be added into this Chapter. So don’t panic if a combination or a specific scene you were hoping would feature in this update doesn’t happen.
It could very well be included within the December update.

We have 2 wait till December to get everything. This was just a taste.:(
Not gonna lie, if I knew that this was just "a taste" I would have gladly waited. I got no issues with waiting if it means quality writing. The last thing I would want to happen to this game is for it to suffer the fate of Freeloading Family having a "rushed ending" with not even all its endings done (saying this, I am not comparing the writing of Freeloading Family to DMD since DMD has much better writing than that game). Dev, feel free to take some extra time to perfect your game. I'm down to wait for a masterpiece cuz I really do like this game.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Two separate vn's with cameo characters don't spell "canon"
Its from the exact same developer and on the game that he still creates concurrent with this one no less... you can stevie wonder the blatant evidence if you like my friend but its there for all to see. Its not coincidence that he often nods the other games he creates in all his work and said nods just so happen by no coincidence fit the narrative of said VNs he cameos - its not like Melody is an Astronaut now or something random just like D and modelling.

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
What a grabage update.
I tend to see this game as good, now its average. With this update, creator is trying implement all kind of new stories all together which took previous two updates. Just End this in next, otherwise it will ruin sweet memories.

Reactions: fellz and dav121

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Its from the exact same developer and on the game that he still creates concurrent with this one no less... you can stevie wonder the blatant evidence if you like my friend but its there for all to see. Its not coincidence that he often nods the other games he creates in all his work and said nods just so happen by no coincidence fit the narrative of said VNs he cameos - its not like Melody is an Astronaut now or something random just like D and modelling.
When/if she is a famous model at the end of this vn that will be canon but something in another vn can not and is not canon in this vn.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
When/if she is a famous model at the end of this vn that will be canon but something in another vn can not and is not canon in this vn.
Other posters painted this a bit, but MrDots creators have alluded to overlapping (but staggered) timelines among their games - and there has been a good deal of speculation on their intersection points in related game threads and on Discord.

Looking for consistencies (and misses) between their three game timelines/events is almost a small cottage industry at this point and not an invalid consideration.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Anyways my 2c on this update

Firstly what was all the talk with this being the biggest and best update ever?- Over exaggeration at best- outright lies at worst is what.

2 updates in a row now that have taken more than the usual time and have missing content, as well as some poorly executed storytelling. If the dev teams need to take a break - announce it and do so, it may help to reinvigorate the story/writers, because something is going wrong from the earlier consistent updates the team were known for. ( It still amazes me that the writers of the story don't go over the scripts together and are surprised about what the other writes- maybe this is what caused this abortion of a release)

It would have been better to stick to the usual release schedule even if the updates were smaller since the extra time taken is being lost somewhere.

v0.28 is a 3/10 prob the worst update in the games history.
Great, now you can like my post or quote it cause I said the same earlier ;)

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
From the walkthrough Day 32 - D phone call to Cassandra (D path) : *If you choose “Daughter’s choice”, then D will have a better chance of winning the competition (she will win the bikini round).

I, along with a lot of other people took this to read that there was a possibility that D could win the competition similar to the couples night in Chapt 1.

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes