Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nope she ends up a model, its confirmed via his other games... so the "canon" ending is she becomes a successful one and doesnt walk away from her dreams for good. Its just being delayed how you actually get to that point - to NOT have her end up a model then he would have to rewrite his other games not just this one lol.
Nah that could be an alternative reality. It's a vn. They are flexible

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I still didn't finish day 1 in the new update 0.28 but I want to talk about what I read here. A lot are mad at the result of the competition and the ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As I said this is what I read and understood from the comments here

Reactions: vmaks

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Relax D does not have an option to win the contest, since even in the game files that I looked at there are no images with D winning, at least in this update, maybe in the December update there will be an opportunity to win the contest but not in this update, so stop asking how to win, at the moment there is no such possibility.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
D is a world famous model in SL. Her winning the modeling contest is pretty much canon.
Not necessarily. She might loose the contest but won a lot of modeling agency contract. If you watch any talent show that something happen in those. Other thing, in DMD Koko is famous singer but there's no mention of Melody even though one of the ending is her being successful famous singer

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Not necessarily. She might loose the contest but won a lot of modeling agency contract. If watch any talent show that something happen in those
Okay, sure. Currently D never had any sort of urge to model after losing the contest. Either the next update or chapter 4 in 2035 tells us otherwise, I still do think its canon that she won the modeling contest.

Reactions: Thelonely6

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Well we'll have to wait December for that. I already copied my save to play it when that happen.
As for chapter 4 it will be hard for the dev to start it with two possible ending and thats why I think there won't be Melody 2

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Except that we have it on record from Discord that she was never going to win the competition, no matter what you did. They might change that with the December update based on the feedback they've recieved, according to Jeff Steel, but it still might not happen.
Remember, take what Jeff says with a grain of salt. Jeff does know details from the game development process, but he likes to play fast and loose when he gives any info about the games. In this update she was never going to win, that doesn't mean that is how the true ending will go. For a game with multiple paths only one path can be considered canon. For example, Sunshine Love is about to show the wedding of Sophia and Xianne from Melody. Now, in Melody, you are free to keep Sophia and Xianne just friends, that just isn't the true outcome for those characters. It also describes Sophia as Melody's former band member. Again, that depends on your choices.

The dev team have to choose what they consider the canon ending, and work from there. They probably shouldn't have revealed Kristina in Sunshine Love before the end of DMD Chapter 3. I don't know if I'm allowed to say things from SubscribeStar but Hearsz (The Chief) indicated that the v0.28 ending is not the true ending. The December release will have the true ending. The ending where she fails is considered a valid ending for DMD Chapter 3, but not for the MrDots universe as a whole.

Reactions: Skode

wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
Two ways she can still become a famous model, based on current content ...
1. Modelling agencies see the millions of fans she has gained online, hence want to hire her.
2. She is the runner-up (in this update) and it's stated that if something happens, e.g. the winner is exposed for wrong doing, D gets to take her place.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. Modelling agencies see the millions of fans she has gained online, hence want to hire her.
2. She is the runner-up (in this update) and it's stated that if something happens, e.g. the winner is exposed for wrong doing, D gets to take her place.
not played this update yet so in case of 2 if winner was that girl who went to bed with 1 of judges then d will win.

Reactions: zehyr

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Tyra, being the bitch she is, could certainly have that stripped away from her. Maybe the judge getting busted will connect to her win and his votes are investigated.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I mulled that latest release over a little bit and came to a conclusion. This one follows pretty much the usual Hero's Journey trope. While the mentor (MC) will obviously not die there have to be complications in the smooth sailing at around the halfway to two thirds point that can be resolved in time for the Happy End.

Now had this ended at the end of C2 the complication (Lisa being taken away by Rachel) would have been smack dab in the middle, you resolve that by taking her back and take her virginity. The End.

Now that Chapters 3 and 4 have been tacked on said complication would be way too early in the progression so we need a second complication at the end of C3. Therefore it's only logical that the competition is lost, people lose their jobs and some characters say good bye. Now they have all of C4 to make Lisa really famous to be in line with the greater universe that has been created.

-----------------------

One other bug has already been mentioned and dealt with: Lisa should have won the bikini round since she had the perfect choice according to the WT. That should definitely be fixed, either in-game or in the WT.

A final minor thing: I don't buy that the judge can participate in the orgy. I mean he either got punched out by the MC, Ryan or Martin and then get kicked in the nuts by Lisa to land in the pool. I doubt the pool water cooled the pain that good so he can get it up again. Especially not with Trya bouncing on him and hitting his balls on every downstroke. (This could be an out for a DQ - just have Ryan take some photos of that act.)

wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
One other bug has already been mentioned and dealt with: Lisa should have won the bikini round since she had the perfect choice according to the WT. That should definitely be fixed, either in-game or in the WT.
Thanks for clarifying that. That combined with the kiss after the bikini round, made this update frustrating. Hopefully it will all be sorted in the next one.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
It wasn't so much "cheating" as it was a one-time backslide. She, like D, had an affair with her Dad when she was still a teenager, but then she broke it off and started seeing F. Her Dad then came to visit her at college a year after she and F started dating and she succumbed to him that one time but it didn't happen again after that. She knew it was wrong and regretted it ever since until it became too much for her to keep lying to F so she did a rash thing and ended their relationship.

It doesn't necessarily make it any better, but I actually gained a lot of sympathy for her, not just because I want to see them have a family threesome, but she does seem genuinely remourseful for her actions and I believe both D and F should give her a chance to redeem herself.
She get none from me bitch can burn.

Reactions: magus448 and wrx21
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes