Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
No there is no problem or bug ... I've done a unren and there is only Tyra winning the contest.
in the code there is no variable set to be able to win.... so although you select no kiss, you still can't win.
clearly an error.
although the pictures for winning aren't there either

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I won't play an unfinished update, will wait until December. I also think it really would be best to finally bring this game to a satisfying conclusion, as it has completely lost steam and momentum.

Is there any explanation from devs side on why they didn't manage a complete update this time around?

D

Deleted member 584847

disappointed by the new update :( its mostly kinetic novel and there isnt any sexual content with any of the other girls, just one with D... :(

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
These people gating their precious D from all the horrible sex with other men are so funny. For fuck sakes just make the right OBVIOUS choices and you can avoid it completely in your savegame. Let other people enjoy their fantasies as you enjoy yours. Frankly i don't even understand why people that want only F D content, even still playing this game, That story ended many updates ago, there's virtually nothing to explore there anymore. It's the same 4-5 sex poses with the same 2 models with no developments in their relationship past 'happily ever after' with pregnancy or not. But then they also complain it's repetitive) Maybe devs should've made an update that ends the 'official' or 'canon', if they like, story of DmD for F-D only fans. And then do whatever the fuck they want with the game with the statement it's 'not for everybody' or even 'it's not canon' to not offend those precious snowflakes who protect that virtual character as if it's their own daughter)
I was about to write exactly the same, then I stumbled upon your post.
This game is very lucrative for dev, but pure F/D story route ended half way through the Chapter 3.
What else will they involve? More devious kinks like BDSM, golden shower etc? Most likely not.
Pure F-D route had run its course.

I think that the first part of Chapter 4 will expand on harem route which already started with Georgina.
This will satisfy F-D purists and will be milked to death like second part of Chapter 3 (assuming that the number of subscribers remains steady).
Then, towards the end of chapter, we might see sharing and swinging which would really spiced up the game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 992182

I have my issues with this game but I care at all because it IS better than most. A shittier VN I wouldn't even care about to comment.

That said, this was one of the worst updates I can recall. I'll check back in on DMD sometimes around next Summer or Autumn but it wouldn't bother me if the story was just ended by then.
I predicted this past Summer that we wouldn't see any real movement in the story by the end of the year beyond what it was right then and even I still thought more progress would happen within the plot. I underestimated what would happen and I still somehow overestimated the reality of it. I don't see how any December additions will change this very much.

The saddest part being that I'm just not a fan of their other current title. It's fine but doesn't interest me despite liking their others quite a lot. Maybe it'll be interesting again given a lot more time? We'll see.

Edit: Just read that the December update should be quite decent in size so I'll check that out before making my final opinion. I was first told it only held a couple unfinished scenes.

Reactions: ToTeras

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was going to post something a little bit more in detail since I was playing all the way from the beginning of C2 to this release before, but that will have to wait until I caught up with the forum... which is some 1000 posts to read.

OMG, this needs serious revision. The two biggest points being,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, seriously, what the actual fuck?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I was going to post something a little bit more in detail since I was playing all the way from the beginning of C2 to this release before, but that will have to wait until I caught up with the forum... which is some 1000 posts to read.

OMG, this needs serious revision. The two biggest points being,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, seriously, what the actual fuck?
As for D losing and being blackmailed it's just the dev way to insure she lose because D been offered to win it if she slept with a judge which didn't happen. As for prgrency if you play Melody you may get the feeling that the dev does what he wants and not you.

Reactions: master110

Redmark453

Dec 8, 2018
People, NTR is not here and will not be, there will be a Gangbang, exchange or treason. NTR is a more crude genre of infidelity...
There will be no NTR but there will be CUCKOLD since the MC will watch how D is fucked even if he joins D and Ryan for example.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
According to the Urban Dictionary (if you ignore the term “wife” which does not currently apply to D at this point) you are right - it will be an Alpha Cuckold.

According to Merriam-Webster, I would argue it isn’t cuckolding, unless you count in the sex D had with others, like Elena, without telling F, in which case F has already been cuckolded on many paths.

Lol, how many “facepalms” is HoboCop now up to. I imagine he holds the current f95zone record.

Last edited:

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
There will be no NTR but there will be CUCKOLD since the MC will watch how D is fucked even if he joins D and Ryan for example.
That's... not what cuckolding is at all. If F is forced to only watch Ryan as he pounds D, that'd be cuckolding, but when F joins in, it's a simple threesome. Just watching D get boned as she's doing stuff to F doesn't make it cuck-y in any way.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As for D losing and being blackmailed it's just the dev way to insure she lose because D been offered to win it if she slept with a judge which didn't happen. As for prgrency if you play Melody you may get the feeling that the dev does what he wants and not you.
Hm, as far as Melody goes, it was clearly stated you will knock her up if you creampie her during any of the final three sex scenes. Here you can take the pill, and come outside, and you still knock her up. Just doesn't feel right and hope it will be patched out.

Reactions: LSC82
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes