sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Don't really want Ruby after seeing her pretty much liking Tyra enough to have sex in the same room as her and knowing first hand there she was sleeping with the judge and did nothing to get her disqualified. Also her having one job to keep D company at the party while the meeting happens, but is too busy with those guys while D almost gets raped. Tyra telling D to get lost when being fine with the other contestants being at the party makes it seem like they were all in this together against D. Just makes no sense all around.
i think the whole ruby/sasha/cindy situation could've been used better
the truth or dare game was kinda... non-eventful

Reactions: LSC82 and RustyV

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.28] [MrDots Games]

Original Size: 4.27 GB
Compressed Size: 977 MB

Win/Linux: -
anyone know how to open pics and videos in compressed version outside the game ? windows computer ?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
i think the whole ruby/sasha/cindy situation could've been used better
Maybe. But regarding Ruby at the party, I think there's a difference between knowing Tyra slept with him at that party (everyone else was fucking someone, it could have been the mood), and knowing she slept with him during the competition to win by cheating. She didn't betray D imho, even if she negleted her maybe yeah. She just doesn't see her sexuality the same way, I never felt it was "against D".

Last edited:
Reactions: ToTeras

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Maybe. But regarding Ruby at the party, I think there's a difference between knowing Tyra slept with him at that party (everyone else was fucking someone, it could have been the mood), and knowing she slept with him during the competition to win by cheating. She didn't betray Alice imho, even if she negleted her maybe yeah. She just doesn't see her sexuality the same way, I never felt it was "against Alice".
who is Alice?

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
I went back to correct some choices I made because tyra won, but no matter what I correct i always get the dialogue for my first choices. In particular my choice to kiss her, which was seen by tyras agent, and caused her to throw the final.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
who is Alice?
Must be the name they gave to D.

I went back to correct some choices I made because tyra won, but no matter what I correct i always get the dialogue for my first choices. In particular my choice to kiss her, which was seen by tyras agent, and caused her to throw the final.
That's because that's how it is. This update is missing renders that show D kissing F even if you say 'no' and so she loses no matter what you do.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The update will be reupdated in December, by then the hope is to have the bugs fixed.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Holy shit I didn't even realize I used the name I gave her ahah. It was D yeah.
Thx for pointing it out.
Speaking of D's name, funny story: I went in to Chapter One and named her Elena (which is one of the names I use a lot). Jump ahead a bit to when her best friend shows up...

• Haha
Reactions: RustyV

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Whether I kissed D or not after the bikini competition she still gets blackmailed saying I did is this a glitch?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Speaking of D's name, funny story: I went in to Chapter One and named her Elena (which is one of the names I use a lot). Jump ahead a bit to when her best friend shows up...
The name I use for F is my name, and it became a name for a prominent character in Chapter 3. When both F and this character are included in the same sentence, it does make things a little confusing. I know I can change F's name but I have been playing the game for a long time and changing it would be weird, same with the name I gave D.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes