crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Kryptozoid said it right: "I really wish circumstances didn't rob them of their freedom to create and make DmD full time as they initially planned."

We know it would/could have been sloppy. It was their first game. Scheduled events may/would have taken place as alluded to from the beginning. What could have been? The writers are not guaranteeing anything, but they may take a look into some of our gripes. We will have to wait and see.

Maybe even Krypt's love for canine companionship...(The smile on a dog is indeed religion. - EB)(Actually at the time I was thinking that something was brewing when they went horseback riding...)(Equine not canine!?! We may have all been wrong.)

Enjoyed the forum. Stay safe out there.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The anti-NTR crowd has once again ruined yet another game/visual novel that started out with multiple paths for corruption. I imagine they'd balk at the idea of something as simple as pouring chocolate syrup on vanilla ice cream. If Mr. Dots is that tired of working on this game though, should just fucking end it outright instead of developing another chapter. The story between the MC and D is effectively over at this point. There's no need to drag it out further if the other paths are being cut out.
How can the anti-NTR crowd "ruin something" that is not even in the game?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
How can the anti-NTR crowd "ruin something" that is not even in the game?
Clearly you ignored how it was being built up from chapter 1 and all the tags that existed because of it. However, such cases were easily avoided where people would never have to actually see that content play out. There were plenty of people that were interested in seeing that content along with all the vanilla stuff too, now that's been ruined in yet another game because those that scream the loudest got another dev to cave to their ridiculous bullshit.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Clearly you ignored how it was being built up from chapter 1 and all the tags that existed because of it. However, such cases were easily avoided where people would never have to actually see that content play out. There were plenty of people that were interested in seeing that content along with all the vanilla stuff too, now that's been ruined in yet another game because those that scream the loudest got another dev to cave to their ridiculous bullshit.
Clearly you ignored the mission statement of the dev team that states that there will never be NTR in any of their games.

Reactions: testo2

dantes

Jul 6, 2017
“Sell out?” The only sell out we’ve had was a watering down of the sharing and the bestiality paths. The overall expected vision of DMD was much more hard except for the issue people complain about NTR and bestiality, etc has put a “sell out” watering down of the story.

Apparently you would not like the director’s cut of this VN.
Of course sharing paths were NEVER going to be a major part of the story

dantes

Jul 6, 2017
They also went on to insult the devs, the mods and the members of the Discord channel. There's something funny about Dots two other games. They don't include MMF content. And I bet future games won't have it either. And I can't blame the team and other devs for not including it. It's impossible to deal with such toxic "fan?"base so it's better to cut them off.

You reap what you sow.
Toxic fanbase? if you read jeff steel's quote in my post #40,323 the dev team were basically hounded into changing the game they wanted to make into the disney princess mode we have now

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
He said anti NTR crowd because, as shown by many in this thread, the anti NTR crowd group any sort of sharing in with NTR. It's wrong of course, but that doesn't seem to stop them.
I agree with this problem. We give a definition of what we mean by NTR, and say we will never have NTR (under that definition) - and then when we do something outside of that definition, people call it NTR.

I’m sure some people will hate the upcoming Ryan/Martin content, and some will love it. I’m looking forward to the feedback. (No, really, I am.)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
None of this was an issue until Ch3 started. Search "Martin" in this thread, and look at the pages of comments. Almost all of them are from this chapter. People came into this thread and complained about those paths even existing, completely ignoring that they should've been started a long time ago or that they are easily avoided. Literally after every update, for the next few days, the thread more or less became unreadable. Now, some people also asked for that content that hadn't posted before, but most of the aggression is from the anti-share crowd.

The MMF paths started in Ch1. They got ignored for Ch2. They are now being rushed to finish in Ch3, and will be sidelined completely in Ch4. People who like that content, from either a fetish or a story POV, have every reason to be mad about it. The D-only crowd have gotten the large majority of the content in this game. And the frustrating thing is, they say to just go play another game or make your own, DMD was always supposed to be like this. It's called "Dating My Daughter!!". But that is both a hypocritical and inaccurate thing to say. Why can they not make their own game? Why are you ignoring the previous story progressions? You do realize that you have already gotten the large majority of the content, right?

It's like one person eating a full plate of food, while another eats some scraps. The person eating scraps asks for some more, and the person eating a full plate yells at them and says "You already got your food!" as they continue to stuff their faces.

dantes

Jul 6, 2017
I seriously do not begrudge them their fetish, everyone here has one

BUT

The more they continue to whinge and attack everyone and dismiss clear reasons laid out for them the more glad I am that their content is getting wiped.

SAD :( with pity
see post #40323

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Now, are some of the pro-MMF people picking on the anti-MMF people for being overly sensitive? Sure, but they aren't attacking fetishes. The MMF people are perfectly fine with vanilla content in the game even if they don't like it, they just want their slice. It's why that content is being removed, to focus more on their preferred content. Even one of the writers, in this thread, admitted the game is very different than what it was meant to be because that content got watered down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I agree with this problem. We give a definition of what we mean by NTR, and say we will never have NTR (under that definition) - and then when we do something outside of that definition, people call it NTR.

I’m sure some people will hate the upcoming Ryan/Martin content, and some will love it. I’m looking forward to the feedback. (No, really, I am.)
The team should not give a fuck about the haters. I guess you get at least 75% of the money from Patreon, and thus, from another game, so please don't listen to the dumb crowd that doesn't matter much financially. They believe so much the MC is them that they can't accept D to fuck another fictionnal character. More than that, they clearly have the possibility to avoid it, but they don't even want to let others with different taste enjoy it. So fuck'em if both the team would enjoy to write such a thing, and part of the players would enjoy playing it. The game who brings less money should be the one with more creative freedom. Let Sunshine Love be the one impacted by Patreon and anti-MMF crowd.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
From HearzAM (writer) on SubscribeStar:
Given the reaction to Sunday's post, we will definitely be reassessing our options and how we map out Ch4, when we begin our planning for it over the next couple of months.
We at least have a lot of time on our hands to properly plan (something we aren't afforded a lot of during the year) between now and when Ch4 is released to get things right.
We'll have more details about this when we post up our preview this weekend.

There were paying customers who reacted to the "DMD Chapter 4 - Future plans & This Week's Preview Pic" post. They are in review. That is what we hoped for. That is all that can be done at this time. We will see what is the response this weekend.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
We are understandably mad that a kink that has been promised since the games first chapter and had been teased to be featured more in Ch4 just gets a half assed last update in v.29. I was a Patreon for 2 years, giving 20$ of my hard earned money each month in anticipation for content I enjoy, and now that content has been prematurely canned.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
We are understandably mad that a kink that has been promised since the games first chapter and had been teased to be featured more in Ch4 just gets a half assed last update in v.29. I was a Patreon for 2 years, giving 20$ of my hard earned money each month in anticipation for content I enjoy, and now that content has been prematurely canned.
Yeah, the D look-a-like "Lewd Island" is going through that right now. The choice says NTR, or choose "She masturbates instead." Doesn't matter to most of the crowd. They scream bloody murder. A few remark that her action just seems out of character. Good point except she has been compromised by drugs. Drugs that make you horny.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I
I am pleased with the news. I never liked the MMF path anyways. It has always been about my girl - and Elena. Carry on.
wouldn’t mind seeing Koko come back and have a fling with D AND Elena! What a hoot that would be!

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes