the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.29.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of DMD.CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of DMD.CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Imjustghosting

Jan 1, 2019
Overall the update was enjoyable, I decided to skip 0.28 as in the announcements they said it wasn’t a finished product. But my only issue is that the Martin storyline seems a bit forced (out of place). I really stopped playing the D only route halfway though chapter 3, so I was open to all other routes. And I found the scenes hot but, I feel as though D and Martin being “in love” was kind of out of place, I think them doing it more out of lust/in the moment sort of deal would have fit the overall story better. I’m cool with sharing, like with the Ryan scene where it’s mostly just sexual but D saying she loves Martin just rubbed me the wrong way.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
The devs repeatedly said that there will be no NTR in their games.
Is that because of carrier suicide? Can't have the game called Dating my Daughter of Daughter is dating everyone else right? I think people worry too much, sharing was always planned and it was announced for a while, Dev gave everyone plenty of time to prepare for this and as far as I know not only is it completely optional, but Daughter is still very much only in love with Father. Getting a little side action as agreed upon is hardly worth getting upset over, if your against it, she's against it. What I find interesting is how many people want father to be shared but not daughter. Anyways just my thoughts.

Siridatar

Dec 26, 2017
My save doesnt work in the new update... Please, somebody can add here the last save point before last upddate?. Many thanks :)

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
That D and Georgia threesome was awesome. Only playing this game fir my girl Georgia i hole next update will provide more scenes with her

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So basically this update added jack shit ? prettymuch just monologue showing what happens after the competition, which most has been shown in the previous update anyway, so it added nothing.... disappointed to say the least , not only that, some previous saves from the previous update are broken and just spit out an error

Last edited:

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
As I've said in some previous posts, I am happy to finally see those scene with Martin, Ryan, Jen, Georgina. This adds a little diversity to their sex life. Hopefully Martin and Ryan will be back in the future, as I don't want to see D turned into a slut. Ryan or Martin are more than enough for this.

Can't wait to see the facepalms to this posts and others like it. It's like, the ones who do it shit on everyone else's tastes because they are different from their own and also they have the perfect image in their head about what this game should be and how it should be written. Why though? When you read a book, do you call the author and yell at him for going in another way than what you had hoped?

Enjoyed all 4 scenes. Happy Holidays!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes