Trikus

May 31, 2020
That was a nice revision. Fixing Ruby and the orgy scene was the right thing to do. That was totally out of character for her. All four sex scenes added were great and worked well with the story. Such a shame all four cannot happen in canon. The best was either Jennifer or Martin. Georgina was good but we have plenty of content with her, and not choosing her doesn't change the ending where she agrees to move in becomes a mother figure to D. Ryan was the weakest but still pretty hot. It was more of a "I won't get another chance since he is leaving". At least Jennifer and Martin had a lot of thought put into them. It is sad that D still doesn't win, but going by the walkthrough, that won't be her last chance at modelling. My hope, Tyra gets stripped of her title after Chad outs her for being a spoiled bitch and rigging the contest with the sleazy judge.D gets the crown and her career takes off.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
OK if I continue from my last 0.28 save I get like 5 minutes of play. Do I need to start Chapter 3 again?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I won't bother with spoilers since this is just a revision chapter, so just a few points. I have played from the end of the competition where Georgina and the MC are summoned for the meeting.

- Ruby no longer in the orgy. I wonder if this really opens up an opportunity to recruit her for the "self-made modeling agency" which is the likely scenario for C4. After all, she never let Lisa down that way and is not burned for participation if that scandal comes out.

- Nice goodbye scene for Ryan. However, I wonder if I missed something as he seems in on the secret. (When did that happen?) He stumbles into a riding scene and seems pretty unfazed. I am pretty sure he will turn up again as guest character in the future. (Btw, I don't have Martin and Jen open, so I can't say anything about those scenes, and will have to find the spot where Georgina has the threesome in the future to watch it.) I have to admit that seeing Lisa with another guy was weird at first.

- Corruption Level 14 unlocked, four to go. New stuff is "MMF - sometimes". So I assume it will be: 15 MMF - always, 16 lesbian scenes, 17 Lisa in MF scenes without her father - sometimes and finally 18 - Lisa in MF scenes without her father - always.

- I like that new Walkthrough function.

- Nicole looks a bit different in this update than her char in Sunshine Love.

- So Georgina ends up in Parks & Rec? If she ever needs competent co-workers she should just ring those people. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Well it was great. Martin scene especially, but the others were good as well. Go on like this, devs, do what you want with DmD and do whatever's Sunshine Love Patrons want for it. Not that I think letting the audience decide of everything makes any work better, but if it must be this way with one game, it might as well be for Sunshine Love. I would also love if the dev's rythm was : 2 weeks on SL, one and a half month on DmD. But that would be fair only if patrons knew they were funding part of DmD with SL. Which then Patreon wouldn't like so it would be banned again. Fuck you corporations pretending to care about morals !

Trikus

May 31, 2020
- Nice goodbye scene for Ryan. However, I wonder if I missed something as he seems in on the secret. (When did that happen?) He stumbles into a riding scene and seems pretty unfazed. I am pretty sure he will turn up again as guest character in the future. (Btw, I don't have Martin and Jen open, so I can't say anything about those scenes, and will have to find the spot where Georgina has the threesome in the future to watch it.) I have to admit that seeing Lisa with another guy was weird at first.
Ryan finds out about F and D the night they go bowling with him and Margo. D lets it slip accidentally when playing in the arcade.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So is it possible to get the Jennifer scene if you also have Elena enabled? I get Elena visiting F and staying the night, and afterwards he internally monologues about both Elena and Jennifer (almost the same text as well) impying I should have seen some Jen action as well that night.

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
What happened to this game?
The game started slow but won me over with the story and the characters, but from the chapter 2 this take a nose dive
This last chapter story is really boring, the chars don't behave like they behaved in previous chapters, at least the sharing thing is optional.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I had D take the pills, but still got the "I think I'm pregnant" ending. And how do I get Jennifer on Day 42?

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
So is it possible to get the Jennifer scene if you also have Elena enabled? I get Elena visiting F and staying the night, and afterwards he internally monologues about both Elena and Jennifer (almost the same text as well) impying I should have seen some Jen action as well that night.
Wait, what? You got Elana visiting? How the hell did you get that?

• Wow
Reactions: TommyTuba

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a D, Georgina, Elena, and Jennifer path or are those all still being kept separate? Because it makes sense for them to all be in a harem together from a story perspective. They are all okay with sharing F with D, why not have a combined path.
THIS! Wondering the same thing. If not, it's gonna be a hell of a choice for who my third's gonna be...

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
My feeling for Dmd october update just like my feeling to cyberpunk2077 like now but when i play this update, my thought is this is cyberpunk with the patch that will release in next january!! holy shit martin scene is fk hot! and jennifer finally get pop her cherry(althought my best girl is elena didn't have a scene in this update).

in the walkthrough it said that we will get margo or olivia visit in day 40 late night after chapter 3 complete, so can i hope for new scene for them and maybe my girl elena.:unsure::unsure:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes