Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Guessing that forgetting to take the pill & Martin Creampie could make c4 interesting
taking the pill seems to have no effect even the ingame walkthrough says she wont get pregnant but in the epilog she is pregnat (on the d only route)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 v0.29] MrDots Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.71 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB:
Compressed Size Mac: 1.00 GB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
im lost.. witch path should i pick? because my last save just ends the update in like 4 seconds lol

is this update for especific paths only?
To see the added scenes you need to replay from around Day 40 for the girls scenes, if you want to see the two mmf sharing scenes, after the competition is good to go (at least that's where I saw Ryan's).

Reactions: CassidyPRO

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So the whole update is focused on sharing? :/
Nah, the whole update is focused on adding missing scenes (but one) that were mentioned in the walkthrough before, to iron out bugs and spelling errors and some minor story tweaks. But yes, no FD solo scenes have been added as they were all in the game already.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So the whole update is focused on sharing? :/
well - actually this is not really an UPDATE, it's more additional scenes to last update which didn't made in the game last update (as mentioned several times before).

The next "REAL" update will be March/April 2021 (January is a month off and February probably will be Sunshine Love)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes