Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This is the last chapter iirc. Most of it will probably be tying up loose ends and of course all the path's endings. I just don't think it's going to be a non stop fuckfest.

Reactions: User1230

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
yeah. chapter 4 should be more hardcore. after 3 chapters with vanilla content and slow burn, its time to make it nasty.
more fetishes and mmf, D need to be fucked hard in all holes.
Or we focus on story? What this game needs the most is good writing, because with mid-end chapter 2 it got really "not so good".
D being dicked in all holes at the same time by multiple guys isn't the focus of a game called Dating my Daughter.
Yes you will have your sharing and loose ends will be tied up but I doubt much more than that.

Sometimes when I read comments like this I wonder if said person has even read the story at all...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
dating my daughter is not your own "interpretation", there can be many different.
initially, when it was first released I thought (also reading the guides and tags) that I (the father) could corrupt the daughter as well. making her a pet, use her in any way possible or romance her.
but that was discarded and changed and twisted many times.
so, really, you have it wrong as well. as if that was the intention from the beginning, it means the title reflects upon that as well. corruption and sharing is on the table.

we did get mmf content, but late and with little corruption. this because the team is scared to implement that. to scare away patrons. even if the initial idea was to have it, the team is pushed into a corner and try to make it as "friendly" possible to not anger the anti-sharing masses.

so no, I know very well about this game, but for me its not the game it was intended to be. and I want to have more of that, and that is why I say, chapter 4 should be the time to push that out, make it nasty, as for 3 chapters it did not.

if chapter 4 is the same as before, it will just be a boring game, a repeat from chapter 2-3. theres no need of story anymore, what I want is hot scenes, erotic scenes with a bit of corruption, a evil grin when the father is fucking her daughter when 2 other dudes and penetrating her anus and face. thats what I want to tying it up.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
dating my daughter is not your own "interpretation", there can be many different.
initially, when it was first released I thought (also reading the guides and tags) that I (the father) could corrupt the daughter as well. making her a pet, use her in any way possible or romance her.
but that was discarded and changed and twisted many times.
so, really, you have it wrong as well. as if that was the intention from the beginning, it means the title reflects upon that as well. corruption and sharing is on the table.

we did get mmf content, but late and with little corruption. this because the team is scared to implement that. to scare away patrons. even if the initial idea was to have it, the team is pushed into a corner and try to make it as "friendly" possible to not anger the anti-sharing masses.

so no, I know very well about this game, but for me its not the game it was intended to be. and I want to have more of that, and that is why I say, chapter 4 should be the time to push that out, make it nasty, as for 3 chapters it did not.

if chapter 4 is the same as before, it will just be a boring game, a repeat from chapter 2-3. theres no need of story anymore, what I want is hot scenes, erotic scenes with a bit of corruption, a evil grin when the father is fucking her daughter when 2 other dudes and penetrating her anus and face. thats what I want to tying it up.
It's not my interpretation. I didn't write the story.
Reading comprehension seems not to be your strong suit.
Concerning the sharing/MMF and to quote you: "this because the team is scared to implement that. to scare away patrons."
So the people who paid didn't want it (oh wow much surprise wow). Then why the fuck would they implement/expand on it.
Do you even read your own text? (no he didn't)

Talking about chapter 4 and I quote you again: "if chapter 4 is the same as before, it will just be a boring game".
I don't think this game is boring. There are some story issues, granted but boring? No.
Talking about "same as before". That's exactly what's going to happen. You know why? Because it's a story split into 4 parts. Here is a big word for you.

Continuity.
Google it.
It helps.

So the gist of your rant ist that you didn't get what you wanted(and maybe even paid for it? :LUL:) and now you're salty.
Cool story "bro". :KEK:

PS.

As a side note. The Latin alphabet has big letters like e.g. "A" and small letters like "a".
Use them. It makes text easier on the eyes.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It seems at this point DMD is now 2 stories, the D+F only and D Open Relationship.
The common plot of D becoming more sure of herself and then getting into a career that is not for shy girls is having less common ground between the 2 universes.
It may become difficult to keep veering back to common ground.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It seems at this point DMD is now 2 stories, the D+F only and D Open Relationship.
The common plot of D becoming more sure of herself and then getting into a career that is not for shy girls is having less common ground between the 2 universes.
It may become difficult to keep veering back to common ground.
It's a pointless discussion anyways. We have to wait and see when chapter 4 is released. Then we can bitch and moan all we want about all the unfulfilled desires we have with this game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
True.
Still hoping D makes a visit back to the nude beach.
Running into Koko again could be a method to show how much D has changed.
Pretty sure the nudist beach will be in the game. I don't think they'll meet Koko there though.
Remember that they won concert tickets at Cupid Night?

Bobbyboy

Sep 26, 2017
In all honesty, as much as ive enjoyed this game, especially the last update, I really wish he did the same with melody. I prefer her over D and the threesome stuff would have played into an on your feeling with melody. Probably wouldn't work narratively. Just my two cents. Can't wait for the next update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are the Patreons still working on this game? Cuz I gotta admit it's really good and kinda sad if they give up on this project.
this hasn't been on patreon since ch2 when patreon changed rules that no incest etc. this has still 1 chapter left (how long we don't know) so not abandoned and gets funding via subscribestar.

Reactions: Darkaura

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The team has said it will be a fairytale ending.
Which means D and F will be together.
Unless it's a Borther's Grimm fairytale, those are pretty dark.

• Haha
Reactions: Looper9 and Satburn
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes