Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hopefully Rachel is out of the story.
I wouldn't mind if there was another Maria x Rachel scene.
They could scissor each other and cry how evil F is.
I think that would be funny.

Ultimately you are right though. I really don't want to see her again.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I wouldn't mind if there was another Maria x Rachel scene.
They could scissor each other and cry how evil F is.
I think that would be funny.

Ultimately you are right though. I really don't want to see her again.
I wouldn't hate to see D dominate Rachael. Harshly

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Somehow, wouldn't mind one of the endings where MC ends up with D and Rachel. Might even be more hot than MC, D and Georgina.
Happy family again.
I guess you've never been betrayed by someone you trusted above all others and then watched her attempt to destroy your relationship with your only child. As well as try to force your daughter into a marriage only to advance her financial goals while she screwed your daughter's prearranged fiancee.

"Happy family" Yeah either your definition of "happy" is highly divergent from the rest of humanity, or you aren't paying attention to the storyline since day 1.

Reactions: SwordofHeaven

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I guess you've never been betrayed by someone you trusted above all others and then watched her attempt to destroy your relationship with your only child. As well as try to force your daughter into a marriage only to advance her financial goals while she screwed your daughter's prearranged fiancee.

"Happy family" Yeah either your definition of "happy" is highly divergent from the rest of humanity, or you aren't paying attention to the storyline since day 1.
You took my comment way too seriously. I thought that were talking about game, not real life. This was meant as a joke since the main premise of this game is incestuous relationship between parent and a child. Don't see people who play this game complaining about that, but somehow going back to your ex is immoral thing to do.

Last edited:

realhydra

Feb 20, 2018
Somehow, wouldn't mind one of the endings where MC ends up with D and Rachel. Might even be more hot than MC, D and Georgina.
Happy family again.
I would like this one. But not normal type of "Happy".
Since this game is about corruption, The power balance between Rachel and D should be reverse.
Georgina for me is always too plane. Sexy true, but nothing else.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
To be fair in DMD we haven't been given a lot of character development for Georgina other than what was necessary to move the game's plot forward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Are those sad IRL noises I hear?
PSA for everyone. This is fiction. A videogame/visual novel and not real.

Or to quote the famous hacker 4chan:

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. "

Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Happy family again.
not gonna happen, after what she did to her ex-hubby and daughter it's basically impossible to see them together and canonwise f+d+g is result.

Reactions: Uthuriel

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
You took my comment way too seriously. I thought that were talking about game, not real life. This was meant as a joke since the main premise of this game is incestuous relationship between parent and a child. Don't see people who play this game complaining about that, but somehow going back to your ex is immoral thing to do.
Are those sad IRL noises I hear?
PSA for everyone. This is fiction. A videogame/visual novel and not real.

Or to quote the famous hacker 4chan:

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. "
No real life similarities here, I'm simply pointing out that any outcome that reunites the MC and his ex is unworkable to the point of absolute absurdity.

The storyline here is not about a "friendly divorce", where both parents put the interests of their children first and try to isolate them from the conflicts inherent in any divorce. Mom prevented any communication between father and daughter. Lied to the daughter about the reason for the divorce. Attempted to use her as a pawn in her financial interest. Kidnapped her daughter and removed her from her ex-husband's country where the daughter was legally an adult. Showed no remorse until her daughter was removed from her custody and her life.

Any story requires a suspension of disbelief. Since the very beginning the MC has repeatedly affirmed that, while he had loved his ex, the relationship was over and he had no desire to ever be with her again. Given this foundation there is no possibility for them to reunite without shattering that suspension. Without a new path stretching back to the very beginning of the story, such an ending can't fit into the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny and ju1zzed

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
just gonna park here so i can know the latest update.. good game by the way.. just wish it has harem ending..
Depends on what you mean as a harem ending. I think D and F will be able to have others girls in their lives.
I'd like a multi-girl ending option, but I'd also like an ending where D leaves F after she decides what they're doing is fucked up.

Reactions: G0KUBLACK

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No real life similarities here, I'm simply pointing out that any outcome that reunites the MC and his ex is unworkable to the point of absolute absurdity.

The storyline here is not about a "friendly divorce", where both parents put the interests of their children first and try to isolate them from the conflicts inherent in any divorce. Mom prevented any communication between father and daughter. Lied to the daughter about the reason for the divorce. Attempted to use her as a pawn in her financial interest. Kidnapped her daughter and removed her from her ex-husband's country where the daughter was legally an adult. Showed no remorse until her daughter was removed from her custody and her life.

Any story requires a suspension of disbelief. Since the very beginning the MC has repeatedly affirmed that, while he had loved his ex, the relationship was over and he had no desire to ever be with her again. Given this foundation there is no possibility for them to reunite without shattering that suspension. Without a new path stretching back to the very beginning of the story, such an ending can't fit into the story.
Then I misunderstood your comment and apologize.
You are absolutely correct.

Reactions: UncleFredo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Depends on what you mean as a harem ending. I think D and F will be able to have others girls in their lives.
I'd like a multi-girl ending option, but I'd also like an ending where D leaves F after she decides what they're doing is fucked up.
well go play sugar daddies then.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Are the Patreons still working on this game? Cuz I gotta admit it's really good and kinda sad if they give up on this project.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes