cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not sure if I missed something but i found what seems to be a small plot hole that bugged me. At the start of Chapter 3 we find out that Cassandra has sold some photos of D to one or more magazines as well as a billboard. The F and D have talked about needing money...Shouldn't Cassandra have _paid_ for those photos of D?
maybe depending who had rights (ownership) to those photos. also from photosession came expenses so .........

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
maybe depending who had rights (ownership) to those photos. also from photosession came expenses so .........
Without a release Dee retains all rights to her photos which were taken to evaluate her potential as a model. Once they were sold to anyone or used for a commercial purpose by the studio she is entitled to payment. If she had a contract it would detail how expenses would be apportioned and also contain a release. At no point in the game did we see that such a contract had been executed that would have covered that set of photos. So yes it's an oversight in the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes that depends if any kind of contract was made nut anyways g had good intentions.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There are far more basic things in the story that make no sense.^^
Pay attention to how everybody is too stupid for smartphones and how they work.
Do you guys know how text messages work?
Well the characters in this game sure don't.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I just started Ch 3. What exactly are the "Sharing Points" for?
those are if wants d to have sex with other guys and if wants to have sex in presence of other incestious couples and other things.

The whole gang should go to the nudist beach ... find the miserable old woman, and bury her up to her neck in sand at low tide. :devilish:
and re-meet *what was name of d's fav singer* again.

Oct 31, 2019
I meant in the next chapter. All good either way for me, since not something I would choose. I look forward to Rachel coming back to try and seduce D away from F. ha

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO any sex Georgina will have in Chapter 4 will be between D and F.
A FFF event with D+Georgina+another girl could be plausible.
But then I'm on team D+Ruby sex event.

• Love
Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Come to think of it a D+Georgina+Cassandra sex event would work with the plot.
But we'll be lucky if we see D and Georgina at the nude beach together.

Elena in Chapter 1 did hint at her wanting a threeway with herself+D+Jennifer.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes