cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you sure ? i think thats someherew in some common place, i usuasly download new version and extract it to new folder and saves game are there so it must be some other folder, couse if it were in game/save when new extracted in new folder saves shoudl be cleard.
saves both auto and manual are stored to *game*\game\saves folder so by copying folder where your renpy games are to new computer you can continue playing.

Do you really think that the game is going to end with few updates or will continue to next year?
if ch4 gets some updates then ends early next year. most of open plots could be solved in 1 update but my guess is at least 2 updates.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Elly is 19 and Jenna 38, the mom I don't know.
Ada is definitely described during the game as being underage and, assuming the game in set in the US that would put her age between 15 and 17, dependent on the state. Even then there are acceptable age differences allowed in each state so her doing it with any guy twenty years plus her senior, let alone her dad, would be a no-no. That being said, there are evidently facilities available to "fix" genetic issues with pregnancies so who knows what else is different.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
nope but if you really want then you could make a request on proper subforum.

How to do that ???
What I'd like to know is why? What's the point of taking a game like DMD and then wanting an un-incestify patch.
If it's Ds model that you want, go play Sunshine Love.

For me that's like ordering steak and then complaining to the waiter that he brought you steak...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I'd like to know is why? What's the point of taking a game like DMD and then wanting an un-incestify patch.
If it's Ds model that you want, go play Sunshine Love.

For me that's like ordering steak and then complaining to the waiter that he brought you steak...
well yea, would be 1st time i see game having un-incest patch.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
well yea, would be 1st time i see game having un-incest patch.
You and me both.^^ It probably won't happen. You'd have to rewrite the whole story for the 3 chapters.
Seems to me like too much work with little to none gain.

Reactions: cakeny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
29 updates+ch4 (1+ updates) would be big task to rewrite (would be basically new game).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
29 updates+ch4 (1+ updates) would be big task to rewrite (would be basically new game).
Then ΔIK should learn to code.^^ He can do it himself.^^
If he finishes the patch I'll even download it and give it a try.
for the lulz^^

Jan 4, 2021
quick question - the day after the boxing match, with no real choices to be made (insist/dont insist on giving her a message and credit her or it just happens on erection in jacuzzi) lucas breaks into the house and game is over. is my save dead?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
quick question - the day after the boxing match, with no real choices to be made (insist/dont insist on giving her a message and credit her or it just happens on erection in jacuzzi) lucas breaks into the house and game is over. is my save dead?
Should have taken her to the Self-Defense class. Its rewind time...

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes