Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've always loved Georgina but I wish I never met her sister. Stopped playing the other cause for some reason it kind of effected how I saw Georgina here. She way too good to have that trash as a sister.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The team likes to tie their VNs together throw characters from one game spilling over to a different game.
Kind of like how the TV show Green Acres had crossover characters with Petite Coat Junction.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Didn't he reuse Ds model in one of the other games as well? And the character wasn't D?

I think that's even worse. Like e.g. taking Harry Potter, renaming him Garry Otter and putting him into Star Wars as a side character. Who does that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm late in playing the current build. I have one question that I'm sure has been asked before but I was hoping someone would be kind and just tell me so I don't have to skim so many posts is there any difference if you don't kiss D during the competition? Does she win? If she doesn't win how do they explain her losing? thanks in advance if some one is so kind.

Kind of a dark place I'm at in my playthrough. I hope towards the end a certain skinny model is shown on the news of having OD'D.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm late in playing the current build. I have one question that I'm sure has been asked before but I was hoping someone would be kind and just tell me so I don't have to skim so many posts is there any difference if you don't kiss D during the competition? Does she win? If she doesn't win how do they explain her losing? thanks in advance if some one is so kind.

Kind of a dark place I'm at in my playthrough. I hope towards the end a certain skinny model is shown on the news of having OD'D.
It's impossible to win no matter what you do.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
Are you sure ? i think thats someherew in some common place, i usuasly download new version and extract it to new folder and saves game are there so it must be some other folder, couse if it were in game/save when new extracted in new folder saves shoudl be cleard.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Are you sure ? i think thats someherew in some common place, i usuasly download new version and extract it to new folder and saves game are there so it must be some other folder, couse if it were in game/save when new extracted in new folder saves shoudl be cleard.
Maybe there is another location but look.

• Wow
Reactions: Why are you gae?

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It's a renpy game, so also saved to C:\Users\Cake\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\

3 different final folders

DMD-1469236204
DMD-2469236204
DMD-3469236204

Replace Cake with username for Windows account you are using.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes