RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO of all of the possible combinations D+F+Georgina work the best.
Georgina is older and knows what she wants and she and D could pass for mother/daughter.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Tr1n1ty

Aug 18, 2017
D+F+Georgina and the Martin sharing are exclusive right? No way to get them both (maybe in CH4 since both Mansion scenes in one save prolly woud be weird?)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
D+F+Georgina and the Martin sharing are exclusive right? No way to get them both (maybe in CH4 since both Mansion scenes in one save prolly woud be weird?)
You can turn everything off if you don't want it. D + F is the only one you can't which is given the name of the game only logical.

Tr1n1ty

Aug 18, 2017
You can turn everything off if you don't want it. D + F is the only one you can't which is given the name of the game only logical.
Nah I mean I want both, I did the Georgina route and the martin sharing route but the martin scene didn't play in the end because F+D+G played

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh, but she is not your girl. Keep in mind that we all bang her. She is OUR little slut.
That is true to the extent that everybody has his own little pocket universe with her.
That still didn't make me share her with Martin. Dude borrowed me a car and gave me tickets to a boxing match, that's not even close to even consider having him a look at D. ;)

Reactions: italianstallionxxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nah I mean I want both, I did the Georgina route and the martin sharing route but the martin scene didn't play in the end because F+D+G played
i got martin+d scene and georgina path was unlocked, maybe you didn't pick up proper answer at earlier point.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i got martin+d scene and georgina path was unlocked, maybe you didn't pick up proper answer at earlier point.
The easiest way to check is to install Lains Mod. It tells you what to and when. If I remember correctly it has something to do with Martin making a complement at Fs work.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The easiest way to check is to install Lains Mod. It tells you what to and when. If I remember correctly it has something to do with Martin making a complement at Fs work.
Can always just enable it in the menu if you missed that.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Enable what? I've replayed all three chapters at least 5 times by now. Never had a problem with the game.
I actually meant it to person you were replying to. That if they missed the choice to enable Martin's route they could just enable it in menu instead of going back and replaying everything.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I actually meant it to person you were replying to. That if they missed the choice to enable Martin's route they could just enable it in menu instead of going back and replaying everything.
Oh, sorry my mistake.^^

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Quoted from -

'The first update to Chapter 4 of DMD will be out around April (official date TBD), but before that, we’ll have our next release of Sunshine Love (v5) out by the end of February, with an official release date to be posted up next weekend.'
When they say April, I guess it means early April, because it would be 1 month after SL update, as usual. Unless they want to make 2 updates of SL and then 1 of DMD, or make a super fat DMD update. And I don't see why they wouldn't tell us if any of these suppositions were real. So my bet is on early April.

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes