Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Imma be honest...

I waited awhile for this game to be finished (Years) and I thought to myself at 6 am let me check to see if it has that completed tag and to my shock it's still being updated lol.

I only have 3 questions from people who play this monthly.

Is it close to being finished?

Are the H-Scenes animated?

Did the Dev recreate most scenes to go with modern times like most devs do with old games?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dmd will get at lest graphics update someday. other revamps no info to players.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Question : The ntr or sharing that now appears to be in the game (wtf) is optional ?
sharing? yes
ntr? no since d has sex with other guys only if father allows it. unless you count ff as ntr then yes.

Reactions: SAO321

Durkzinh

Nov 26, 2020
yo, im in chapter 1 day 13 and i get game over when that guy attacks the daughter, and i havnt gotten an option for her to go to self defense class?

Edit: so i have looked at walktroughs, and apparently on day 11, when your at the cafe, you accept georginas invitation, you get the self defense class, but it doesnt appear when i go back and do that, it skips to the cafe scene,are they talking about another invitation?

Edit2: after some digging,it appears to be an option in day 10, but its crazy that you have to go back 3 full days if you mess up that one choice

Last edited:
Reactions: aordd69

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So guys, what I'd like to know is what name did you choose for your daughter.

I called mine Becky. Don't know why but I really like that name.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Edit2: after some digging,it appears to be an option in day 10, but its crazy that you have to go back 3 full days if you mess up that one choice
that was ch1 quirks.

So guys, what I'd like to know is what name did you choose for your daughter.

I called mine Becky. Don't know why but I really like that name.
leoni cause friend with whom i played mmo is blonde. sent her pic of d riding horse but no response.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes