finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Wasn't there still one more pass at Ch3 coming? Presumably, they'll implement it then (if they're planning to at all). IIRC, they only really need to import a few of the flags, since the various points stopped mattering.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For Ch1 I have 49 pages of saves, CH2 68 and and CH3 87.
The main feature of these type of game is saves.^^
If he doesn't, well then sucks to be him.^^
I got some on ch1 and several on ch2 and multiple on ch3 (end of updates and some scenes and different points where player needed to make choice).

Jun 13, 2018
My big wet dream is a re-make of DMD ch.1. WIth the quality pics of D they have now. And with a lot more content in the early relation. More moving scenes, more secret interaction with F and D. At least let me dream :D

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
My big wet dream is a re-make of DMD ch.1. WIth the quality pics of D they have now. And with a lot more content in the early relation. More moving scenes, more secret interaction with F and D. At least let me dream :D
I wish there was a remake of all chapters into one with a complete rework like you suggested.
Don't let your memes be dreams....

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'm not sure if I missed something but i found what seems to be a small plot hole that bugged me. At the start of Chapter 3 we find out that Cassandra has sold some photos of D to one or more magazines as well as a billboard. The F and D have talked about needing money...Shouldn't Cassandra have _paid_ for those photos of D?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes