Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I look forward to see the ending results..To myself Im not thrilled about this part of ep 4..And hope that this part added in your post about:
"And if any idea doesn’t end up in the story, some of these things could feature in the many alternate scenes that we have planned for our bonus scene gallery"
Has something good for my fav girl in the game thank you for the chance to try it
Emma M <3

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm a little confused about playing ch 4 from a save made in Ch 3 or starting new and answering those questions. In Ch 3 I played different paths and made saves in each of them. But i don't see a way to start with the last save of each and.. all of them..

It's not only about Martin but there were also choices related to the other girls like if only Elena or only Jen or.. both come (at the restaurant) , if Jen visits while D is at the contest and gets properly fucked or not, which, in case you have chosen that Elena visits, not Jen, ca not happen.. and many others.

So, as long as all those additional questions are not asked i must presume that all these old choices either don't matter or can be changed in the sttings while playing Ch 4. I guess the best for me, after playing in fact all the possible paths (except F+D only :)), is to not use a save, because i wouldn't know which one.. I think I'll start with the questions. Maybe someone from the team could advise on this topic..

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
So, no pregnancy no matter what I choose? Replayed this chapter 5 times and my choices almost didn't impact the story -_-

• Sad
Reactions: acewinz

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i'm glad that it seems that pregnancy won't be forced upon player as a choice or mandatory for the end game,i hope it stays optional

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Can't play it, the game keeps crashing, presenting this error message:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have the same problem, I managed to get the game working by running it in compatibility mode for (Windows-7).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes