bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I think its funny how people bitch about the sex between F and D is sooo boring. What did you think he or Dee would fuck the old lady from the beach lol.
lol but there's quite a few characters to choose from. That's what I don't like. They brought in more and more characters and when people want more stuff with them they revert to mostly D stuff. From my point of view they should've sticked with Elena jen, Georgina for people who want other women and Ryan and Martin for want to share. That's it move everyone else back.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
lol but there's quite a few characters to choose from. That's what I don't like. They brought in more and more characters and when people want more stuff with them they revert to mostly D stuff. From my point of view they should've sticked with Elena jen, Georgina for people who want other women and Ryan and Martin for want to share. That's it move everyone else back.
I actually liked Graham and Olivia more than Martin and Ryan.
G and O felt more natural than M and R.
At least for me.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There are a lot of great characters to pick from. D is a amazing but i like Georgina a little more don't really care about ryan or share. Honestly i think it would be fun if Georgina got pregnant before D would like to see how she would handle that. The only problem is its called Dating my Daughter.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So .. it seems the endings are already set in stone at the very beginning of this Chapter. Depending on who calls while F and D are in the woods. It is very disturbing for me to see that (according to the WT) if i want Martin to call, i must give up already all the other girls plus all combinations of girls, otherwise Marin won't call. Or i must chose at that moment already 1 or 2 girls for possible "mini harem" endings. I hope I'm wrong and choices will be also possible later but it does look like we must chose the ending .. at the very beginning.

And this even before anything sexual happens in this update, even the F+D standard sex.
BTW did you notice that all is avoidable except one thing: F fucks D again and again .. :)

Not to mention that a possible swing situation with Graham and Olivia which would lead to that kind of ending is again "postponed" (to say the least). As for a swing situation (ending) with Margot and Ryan.. that's not even in the settings.. Not even Ryan alone is a choice if D had sex with Martin in Ch3. So it's either Martin or Ryan. Why not both? Plus that it's still and again either Georgina or Jennifer..

I understand that the different endings must be prepared but to go for "either/or" already in the first update of a whole new chapter that is supposed to go for 1 year or so, is much too strange for my taste. What will happen with the other possible combinations after I chose one at the very beginning? If i go for Martin now, excludig all other girls, does this mean there won't be any mini harem with several girls for me in the end? Will the mini harem in that case be .. D+F+Martin ? OK.. but let's get also Ryan in it then lol :)

Thank God we can change things in the settings. But in that case we must repeat the whole forest vanilla for each option. If at least that call would come AFTER the camping time there wouldn't be so much to repeat.

I had to replay the MMF with Martin and the one with Ryan from Ch3 to inhibit my frust of this update..

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
This is my thoughts exactly..Instead of staying focus on the main girls and guys from chapter 1,add to that effect d taking up 90 percent of every chapter doing the same thing with the MC and more new people through the whole thing..Now its been rushed and with min content left for the main sub NPCs and thats sad and for that I must agree with this...I like the game very much just not how it was done in the end it will be a half of game with sub npc's getting really a no point to be there in the first place ending :/
4/10

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
The likelihood of this happening is probably very low but it'd be cool if they did make a remake they focused more on the corruption and other characters. I think that's more interesting than if they just remade the whole game and made it look better.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The likelihood of this happening is probably very low but it'd be cool if they did make a remake they focused more on the corruption and other characters. I think that's more interesting than if they just remade the whole game and made it look better.
Remake no. I read on the discord that they will remaster/rework the older chapters.
What exactly that means I don't know.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
The only thing that would be equal to the Martin path is if we see Elena fucking that old guy that's her Dad's friend on the side. SURPRISE! :love:

Reactions: Kryptozoid

karos29

Apr 30, 2019
Definitely D+F scene is getting boring now. I hope there will be a variety of scenes with various characters. This is a game.You just have to enjoy the game like a game and end it, so I don't want you to get excited by putting in your emotions!! Friends, enjoy the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Soooo, is there any way to win the modeling competition or is this the end of the story? I have been on the Daughter and Georgia route_

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Damn... that's what I thought. Seems a waste and really is a shame. there could have been a lot more to the game if she won and her, Georgina and MC kept the modeling angle going. Guess this really is the end then :/

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
LAst I heard they wanted to focus on F and D while following D's career.

Only problem is it seems people don't want that and want more focus on others.

They have dragged this too long now, the divide in players is too big and those that originally wanted just D and F seem to want everyone else now too.

Either way, it's far too late to try and focus on 1 relationship after 3 seasons of having all these other characters involved.

I have a feeling some people are losing interest now. To be honest I don't see how they can keep everyone happy anymore.

We have a group that are bored of the vanilla stuff and want more extreme content. We have a group that want more women involved. A group that want Martin involved. A group that just want F and D. And people wondering how adding another chapter is going to help the game at all.

For a game that's run it's course and is trying to be a cash cow, not sure how they can pull it off anymore.

SL isn't the draw people expected it to be and this is spreading itself thin trying to appease all the camps while dragging out a story that people are losing interest in.

Be interesting to see what happens with the player base.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes