ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
This update was ehhh... I feel like it too short. Just father fucking the shit out of D with no option on where to cum.. I prefer creampie over all..
Damn... that's what I thought. Seems a waste and really is a shame. there could have been a lot more to the game if she won and her, Georgina and MC kept the modeling angle going. Guess this really is the end then :/
Tbh that should ended the game but there's too mcuh money to let go by ending this game... Chapter 3 would have been a perfect end... Everyone got what they want, make a epi chapter and boom... Think of next game... but instead we get so far.. meh ch4

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter CH4 v0.30.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. you can only import game states created by my android port of DMD Ch3 v0.29.1
  2. you can only load save files created by this port
from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Oct 8, 2019
. 30 at the beginning of chapter 4. Seriously how far are they planning on taking this one? No disrespect intended it just seems like almost every possible sexual act has been done and the story is just continuing for the sake of itself even though the main point has already happened.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Unfortunately it has that crashing issue with the most recent Renpy, no idea what causes it, but it has happened to a few of the games on the site, its only the second that has done it for me...
" due to a faulty ren'py update that is well known to not even start the game for some people " as one other Dev had stated

Good to see the update though, even if it wont work for many of us.

karos29

Apr 30, 2019
There are many different people, different ideas. Everyone can talk about different opinions. Chapter 4 is now in motion. The party is in motion.So let's all enjoy the party, not all of us too serious.

Reactions: Darkaura

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
LAst I heard they wanted to focus on F and D while following D's career.

Only problem is it seems people don't want that and want more focus on others.

They have dragged this too long now, the divide in players is too big and those that originally wanted just D and F seem to want everyone else now too.

Either way, it's far too late to try and focus on 1 relationship after 3 seasons of having all these other characters involved.

I have a feeling some people are losing interest now. To be honest I don't see how they can keep everyone happy anymore.

We have a group that are bored of the vanilla stuff and want more extreme content. We have a group that want more women involved. A group that want Martin involved. A group that just want F and D. And people wondering how adding another chapter is going to help the game at all.

For a game that's run it's course and is trying to be a cash cow, not sure how they can pull it off anymore.

SL isn't the draw people expected it to be and this is spreading itself thin trying to appease all the camps while dragging out a story that people are losing interest in.

Be interesting to see what happens with the player base.
For the best to wrap it up. If they want to carry on in the same universe, they could make a spin off game with other characters. Idk...

Reactions: Cavpal

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
LAst I heard they wanted to focus on F and D while following D's career.

Only problem is it seems people don't want that and want more focus on others.

They have dragged this too long now, the divide in players is too big and those that originally wanted just D and F seem to want everyone else now too.

Either way, it's far too late to try and focus on 1 relationship after 3 seasons of having all these other characters involved.

I have a feeling some people are losing interest now. To be honest I don't see how they can keep everyone happy anymore.

We have a group that are bored of the vanilla stuff and want more extreme content. We have a group that want more women involved. A group that want Martin involved. A group that just want F and D. And people wondering how adding another chapter is going to help the game at all.

For a game that's run it's course and is trying to be a cash cow, not sure how they can pull it off anymore.

SL isn't the draw people expected it to be and this is spreading itself thin trying to appease all the camps while dragging out a story that people are losing interest in.

Be interesting to see what happens with the player base.
The issue is they are trying to hard to please. They should make what they want. They can take player input if it doesn't conflict with their plan or they like the idea. Those who like it will stay those who don't might still stay because investment. The only people who will leave are the ones that probably didn't matter. I don't always like everything a show does, but I liked the show because I liked what they were doing. You don't have to enjoy every part of something for it to be good.

arms99

May 11, 2018
The issue is they are trying to hard to please. They should make what they want. They can take player input if it doesn't conflict with their plan or they like the idea. Those who like it will stay those who don't might still stay because investment. The only people who will leave are the ones that probably didn't matter. I don't always like everything a show does, but I liked the show because I liked what they were doing. You don't have to enjoy every part of something for it to be good.
The issue is that the game was supposed to end at chapter 3, which means that the dev has no more plans. So chapter 4 is/should be all about trying to please the patrons.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I am of the opinion that in the end she will not have lost that contest.
Why would the dev let us know that cheating was going on, if he had no plans for her to later be exposed for cheating.
That is a part of the story line that has not even been touched yet.

Reactions: Slimeee
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes