lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
It looks like game took a huge step backwards. Last year D won't be a model, she settles with MC and they live happily ever after. Now the second round of modelling began, the same antagonist return, everything is back on track. And that twist with pregnancy... I want to ask devs: why are you made that choice with morning pills if it has no meaning? And why are we all need that so-close-to-final chain of events in Ch3? I totally understand those who shout about milking, it looks exactly like that (my opinion is different but it doesn't matter).
Another thing I don't get is why antagonize Georgina and Jennifer. OK, it's important choice at the end of Ch3, but why it must exclude another person? Following the common logic, it doesn't matter who got in bed with MC and D on island - Jennifer or Georgina - it change nothing relationship-wise. If it was Georgina, then Jennifer is still fallen for MC, for her nothing changed. If it was Jennifer, then again, for Georgina nothing changed, she's still with MC and they still going to move in. If devs wanted to exclude someone, why not Helena? The same logic can be applied to her.

Jeff Steel, I would be glad, if you answer my questions.

Last edited:

karos29

Apr 30, 2019
f D and F were going to end with a happy ending from the beginning, they should have done it in Chapter 2. But they didn't do that. All that's left is to share the characters in the game. The f+d romance can no longer satisfy the needs of many people. Chapter 4 has now begun. If I can't enjoy the game and mistake it for confusion with reality, I lose only myself

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok - my original post has been deleted by "being off-topic" - i don't even know why it should be off-topic, so i try it again with other words:

Some complain that this update is very short.

YES - it is shorter than usual and MrDots explained why.
For those who still wonder why it's short:
MrDots and his team are working on 2 games at once (DMD and Sunshine Love). Those games are updated alternately. Sunshine Love has been updated 27th February and after that they worked on DMD (so only 4 weeks effectively).
Now they are working again around 4 weeks on SL, which will be released end of April. AFTER that release they will spent again 4 weeks on DMD, which will probably be released end of May.
January this year they had a month off (well deserved imho) - so december has been the last update of DMD before this one.
So even it has been 3 month since last update, they "only" worked 4 weeks on this one.
Overall this results in a short update compared to the 3 months of waiting - that's true - but compared to the 4 weeks of work, it's still according to plan.

I hope, this may get some light on the reason why this update is shorter as some hoped for.

(PS: After DMD Chapter 4 will be done, they continue by working on ONE game at once in future)

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
what is the save folder for chapter 3?
i can see a save folder in chapter 4 but there is none in chapter 3...
I'm using a Mac, but I'm currently redownloading chapter 3. For chapter 3 on a Mac, the saves are under "DMD-3469236204". If the Windows version is similar to other games, you just need to look for the save folder in the game folder.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Trikus said:
Do people even know what they want.
As I have mentioned before, I want more Elena and Jennifer content. I was surprised to hear about them arriving in a week, so when the game advanced time I was hyped and expecting to see them - but there was none.

Now we have to wait another two months for an update and I really hope we aren't going to see the same sexing we have had for the past 3 chapters. There is only so much you can do before it gets repetitive. The thoughts of sticking a random dildo found in a cave in my D sounds so out of place. Who came up with that?

The whole F/D arc has been completed and the focus should be put on the other paths. Like someone said, the game should have ended with a pure path at the end of chapter 3 and giving the focus to ending other paths in (an optional) chapter 4.

fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone actually care about being able to choose between a bunch of different paths? What that always means to me is just less new content, because there is no way I'm interested enough to figure out the mess of storylines that let me access it all. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure most people either just want to fuck everyone, or just the main love interest.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yay, she's not pregnant, or at least I hope she's not.
That would have dragged the story not to mention that belly on and on until she popped.
Explanations and everyday rambling on and on like her Doctor.
Hiding from neighbors and friends, questioning whose the father and lying about it.
That dog idea was bad enough, pregnacy path would be 10 times wose dragging the story more and more.
In all just a headache waiting to happen. I hope they don't waste time with that.
A big waste of time of a side story about her pregnacy, well maybe if Rachel returns.
That would be the only way I would play that path. The game needs more milfs.
And why nott go back to modelling? She won that competition.
She's going to let that blackmailer Tyra win? Is Tyra going to get hers or not?
Does she need a babysitter? Everytime she's alone, she's in trouble.
Also, what was the point of that cave, and what was the point of that camping trip?
You get mre action in the city annd with more people, so boring that idea.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Hello, I have such a question. in the third part of the chapter of the game
when you press start a new game
there is questionnaire which defines different paths What is the answer leading to what path? Can you explain please

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, I have such a question. in the third part of the chapter of the game
when you press start a new game
there is questionnaire which defines different paths What is the answer leading to what path? Can you explain please
if you choose on spycam georgina and elena or jennifer and did martin compliment d on ch1 or not then some paths will be locked until you start game and then you can unlock all you want.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes