ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Lol replaying this one from the start is pretty tough... MC acts like such a creeper sometimes and the daughter and her friends act like 14-year-olds.
use the walkthrough mod and dont choose the options to make him a creep.
I relly think that don't matter. I started at 0 instead of 400 and it din't do a thing, he's still a creep.
It's only game over at the beginning at least 2 times as far as I can remember.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Too
Many
Characters

And the writing hasnt improved at all in all these years, still reads like a 13yo is writing it, with the stilted unnatural dialogue and the awkward scene progression and composition. Its a drag to read, its characters are constantly repeating themselves.
This game lost its focus a long time ago by trying to pander to everyone, you were popular from the get go you didnt need to listen to your fans so much. Now its a tangled boring mess that I cant escape from because of sunk cost fallacy.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The latest release V0.30 was for me pretty disappointing, after the last version 0.29, I thought it would keep staying that hot, but all I got was a little daddy screwing and a little lezzi scenes, thought the sharing was gonna continue, instead lots of talking and a trip into nature, hell if I want to see that,I turn on the discovery channel, and don`t get me wrong,I Love this game,but after all the hype about the next release, this was just a hit between the legs, hell for me the version 0.30 could just have been skipped, without changing anything in the Story or for me missing something...., didn`t somebody say that this was the last Part?, guess I won`t see the end of this Game after all.
Just my Point of View....

Reactions: bluehound36

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Too
Many
Characters

And the writing hasnt improved at all in all these years, still reads like a 13yo is writing it, with the stilted unnatural dialogue and the awkward scene progression and composition. Its a drag to read, its characters are constantly repeating themselves.
This game lost its focus a long time ago by trying to pander to everyone, you were popular from the get go you didnt need to listen to your fans so much. Now its a tangled boring mess that I cant escape from because of sunk cost fallacy.
Too many?
Not enough or maybe you need to learn how to read more, some boring people can't be pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: Slimeee

Juby89

Jun 27, 2017
I quite enjoyed this update for what it was, the poses in the tent were nice and I loved the exhibitionist scene when D rode F that was pretty hot.

Calling Martin on the phone and him talking dirty was really hot for me too and was a nice surprise.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Does D finally have a scene with Martin in this update?
She already did. In the last update and she will again later in Chapter 4.

I really enjoyed this update while it was way too short, not because it was short but because I just don't want to stop playing.
I get upset when the game ends because I want more right away.
I don't have these feelings much when playing games I find on this site.
This is a testament to how well the dev is making the game in my opinion anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
She already did. In the last update and she will again later in Chapter 4.

I really enjoyed this update while it was way too short, not because it was short but because I just don't want to stop playing.
I get upset when the game ends because I want more right away.
I don't have these feelings much when playing games I find on this site.
This is a testament to how well the dev is making the game in my opinion anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah ok, must have missed the last one then. Thanks

karos29

Apr 30, 2019
You can't meet everyone's standards. That's impossible. So it's fun. You can have different opinions because you have different ideas.It takes two months to update. It is good to go back to daily life and live a normal life. I hope you do not become a fool who is watching only one game!

Reactions: bluehound36

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Regarding saving, I was always OCD about having multiple saves (maintained about 6 of them) but with the choices you have in the beginning I wouldn't even bother prepping anything. The point system introduced in earlier versions got neglected anyways.

Download CH4 and use the quick-questions at the start to create a profile and be done with it.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good afternoon, I started playing chapter 3

of this game when i click start new game

on my screen setup questionnaire

with different answers how do i choose the right one to determine which path of the game I want to go please explain as you explained in chapter four about questionnaire

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes