Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I didn't mind this update - it wasn't as disappointing as the previous updates to this game have been.

My only complaint is the shoe-horning of references to the shit doughnut hunting game the dev is also involved in.
Obviously that game is so disliked that he has to try and drum up support for it though his more popular game.
I hope that will be the end of such desperate advertising, but seing as the DMD game icon is now a fucking doughnut - I doubt it.
oh... shut your doughnut hole.

• Angry
Reactions: dav121 and Sekianer

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
2 months later?
I hope that Coco event is still on if we wasted so much time skipping it.
Coco was the only thing that caught my eye.
Also how do you get those tickets?
Even with a walkthrough mod, I wasn't able to get them.
Why are we skipping time anyway.
Someone wants to rush to the end of the story quickly.
@ months without seein Rachel, bummer and Georgina.
They're not getting any younger you know.

Last edited:

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone know how I can fix this error, It happens the moment I try to run the game can't even get to the startmenu.

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 278, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined"

there's more to the error but I don't want to make this post too long

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
2 months later?
I hope that Coco event is still on if we wasted so much time skipping it.
Coco was the only thing that caught my eye.
Also how do you get those tickets?
Even with a walkthrough mod, I wasn't able to get them.
You can win them at Cupid Night.

Install Lain's Mod it's the best WT mod.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
man, i really can't read mrDots dialogue anymore
while playing either DMD and sunshine love, everything i read just bores me. and this has been going on for a long time
i wonder if things were better during chapters 1-2 and when i was playing melody, because i remember liking those games 2-3 years ago

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It looks like game took a huge step backwards. Last year D won't be a model, she settles with MC and they live happily ever after. Now the second round of modelling began, the same antagonist return, everything is back on track. And that twist with pregnancy... I want to ask devs: why are you made that choice with morning pills if it has no meaning? And why are we all need that so-close-to-final chain of events in Ch3? I totally understand those who shout about milking, it looks exactly like that (my opinion is different but it doesn't matter).
Another thing I don't get is why antagonize Georgina and Jennifer. OK, it's important choice at the end of Ch3, but why it must exclude another person? Following the common logic, it doesn't matter who got in bed with MC and D on island - Jennifer or Georgina - it change nothing relationship-wise. If it was Georgina, then Jennifer is still fallen for MC, for her nothing changed. If it was Jennifer, then again, for Georgina nothing changed, she's still with MC and they still going to move in. If devs wanted to exclude someone, why not Helena? The same logic can be applied to her.

Jeff Steel, I would be glad, if you answer my questions.
Right now the pill choice does have an effect. In essence, if she did not take the pill, then she absolutely will become pregnant - I was not on the loop of the negative doctor test but it leaves two options - the first I like and the second is a possiblity:

1 - the doctor's test was wrong - this is what is called a "high-dose hook effect" or "prozone effect" - it happens when a test is too positive. It is cause by having too much human chorionic gonadotrophin in your system. The high levels of HCG overwhelm the pregnancy test and it does not bond with them correctly or at all.

The hook effect is more common when you're carrying more than one baby. This is because each placenta is making this hormone to let the mother know that they're there.

Thus I love this option.

2 - The other option is the game promise that a "skipped pill" in Ch3 results automatically in a pregnancy in Ch4 uses the "Final Destination" Kismet concept. Thus it is ordained.

I like the first option.

As for Georgina/Jennifer, the plan was always to make them mutually exclusive. In Ch3, depending on who put in a spy camera system, that excluded the other person. You could McGyver the system by toggling both ladies to "yes", but beyond that work around, the game was designed to exclude one.

I have mixed feelings about this because I like both characters - perhaps more than Elena - but only by a little bit.

As for the modeling issue - the goal was to get her back on the modeling horse but in a way that reflects more what many models are doing recently due to the rise of social media and rise of influencers.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Honestly, I dunno what everyone is complaining about, this is a great update. I was worried too after she lost but this update left open all kinds of possibilities on the D+G+MC track. Thanks to Koko the modeling thing is still a go and that leaves all kinds of possibilities, especially as they build a permanent family with Georgina as 'Mom'. Great job Dev! Dad starting a new Agency with D and Cassandra was a great idea ... too many people are starting to know their secret though ...

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
downloaded it from mega.. unpacked it and put it on the desktop. did not touch it and about 2 hours later my anti-virus started flagging files and began removeing files from the folder. insight network threat.. did not touch it. whats up with that lol
I did not have any issues with my AV suit and don't know why you got an alert ... but its a good idea to never over-rule your AV software. Always give it the benefit of the doubt. I would download it from a different provider and try again. GL!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes