fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Mine neither. Played this game since it came out. Chaps 1-3 great then dev updates renpy and that's me stuffed. No way I am buying a new laptop just to play a game either.
There are two executables offered now:

DMD.CH4.exe (64-bit only)
DMD.CH4-32.exe (for those running 32-bit Windows)

It sounds like you (and some others) have 32-bit Windows installs and need to run the latter game programs.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Nice update with a lot of sex for the MC. I thought the daughter would get pregnant, but I was surprised by the test result

Trikus

May 31, 2020
It looks like game took a huge step backwards. Last year D won't be a model, she settles with MC and they live happily ever after. Now the second round of modelling began, the same antagonist return, everything is back on track. And that twist with pregnancy... I want to ask devs: why are you made that choice with morning pills if it has no meaning? And why are we all need that so-close-to-final chain of events in Ch3? I totally understand those who shout about milking, it looks exactly like that (my opinion is different but it doesn't matter).
Another thing I don't get is why antagonize Georgina and Jennifer. OK, it's important choice at the end of Ch3, but why it must exclude another person? Following the common logic, it doesn't matter who got in bed with MC and D on island - Jennifer or Georgina - it change nothing relationship-wise. If it was Georgina, then Jennifer is still fallen for MC, for her nothing changed. If it was Jennifer, then again, for Georgina nothing changed, she's still with MC and they still going to move in. If devs wanted to exclude someone, why not Helena? The same logic can be applied to her.

Jeff Steel, I would be glad, if you answer my questions.
It shouldn't be a surprise that D is back on the modelling gig since she is confirmed to be a successful model in Sunshine Love. The way they did it was convincing. Of course she would listen to her idol's advice, especially when she went through a similar event. We also saw that in Melody. Also, I cannot wait to see Tyra get taken down like the bitch she is. The Georgina/Jennifer split happens all the way back in Chapter 1. You can cheat and have both open thanks to the relationship menu but that isn't how the story is supposed to go.

Reactions: Looper9

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This thread is about the game, as it always has been.

Future noise accusing the Dev team of "milking," purposeful subterfuge, offsite drama or anything remotely related will be viewed most ungenerously by moderation staff.

As a reminder, this was setting of expectations - for Chapter 4 - from MrDots:

We can’t promise that every fantasy, idea, or fetish that’s been suggested to us will make it into this final chapter before DMD ends but we’ll do our very best to cover all grounds. And if any idea doesn’t end up in the story, some of these things could feature in the many alternate scenes that we have planned for our bonus scene gallery (we’ll have more info on that closer to the end of the game).

For those of you who are on any of the extra paths (e.g. Elena+Dee, Georgina+Dee, Martin/F sharing), the back end of this update will contain scenes and pathways that give away some ideas of how the side characters will feature in this final chapter.

Not all of the characters from the first three chapters will feature in this last part of the story, and that’s mainly because their story has run its course for us.
However, they may pop up again after we’ve finished the story side of the game, in a bonus or alternate scene, similar to what we created for Melody.

We also have various endings mapped out and some of these conclusions may happen a few updates out from the very last version of the game,
just so we have time to fit them all in. Putting all the endings into the very last update of the game is just not feasible, as we also found when making Melody.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get it, why did that goofball of an agent had to tell Tyra about their relationship?
Wasn't bad enough that by some miracle, he took the picture of them kissing or whatever was in that picture?
He made it worse by telling Tyra.
Also I don'r remember ever kissing her, but somehow the picture was taken, life is cruel tthat way.
And when are these people going to learn how to lock their door whenever they feel like doing it?
4 chapters later and they still manage to get caught. Will these people ever learn or leanr to do it at home not everywhere 24/7.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Too many?
Not enough or maybe you need to learn how to read more, some boring people can't be pleased.
That's a trend I noticed in comment section of other games here too.

Some people tend to forget what the N( novel ) in VN stands for.
DMD has 4 Chapters now so there will be a lot of reading involved.
It baffles me that people tend to forget this.
What makes it even weirder is the fact that in all Ren'Py games you have TAB and CTRL which can be used to skip dialog.

This kind of media, at least for me, is and never was about a quick wank.
For me it's about reading a story that is accompanied by visuals (that's the V part of the aforementioned N part).

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019

What makes it even weirder is the fact that in all Ren'Py games you have TAB and CTRL which can be used to skip dialog.

For me it's about reading a story that is accompanied by visuals (that's the V part of the aforementioned N part).
Yay, and I din't even had to wear a blind fold, yay me.

Juby89

Jun 27, 2017

100% agree

I know sometimes the writing can get a bit convoluted at certain points but other times its so well done. Some of the hottest scenes for me have been ones that are not actual sex scenes I just love the build up.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Right now the pill choice does have an effect. In essence, if she did not take the pill, then she absolutely will become pregnant - I was not on the loop of the negative doctor test but it leaves two options - the first I like and the second is a possiblity:

1 - the doctor's test was wrong - this is what is called a "high-dose hook effect" or "prozone effect" - it happens when a test is too positive. It is cause by having too much human chorionic gonadotrophin in your system. The high levels of HCG overwhelm the pregnancy test and it does not bond with them correctly or at all.

The hook effect is more common when you're carrying more than one baby. This is because each placenta is making this hormone to let the mother know that they're there.

Thus I love this option.
It happens I took my time studying the topic recently. So basically you're saying that doctor, professional gynecologist, do not take blood sample for HCG but use something less reliable? Blood test give us result in numbers, there's meaning to that numbers (for example, less than 5 - definitely not pregnant) and that is the first thing every gynecologist in Russia will advise the patient to do if patient says that she's late but test comes without second string. Or quite the opposite, two strings with normal monthlies. And, of course, if victim of the test is still not convinced (there can be still pregnancy or extrauterine pregnancy, which can give strange result for HCG) there's always sonogram of uterus (but if she wants to do it for free there's a queue 2 months long for this). I don't know what gynecologysts do in your country but I suppose it's not something different. And that was the reason for my question, test can be wrong but medical procedures gives you precise result. And yeah, irregular birth control pills (why is she not using Novaring?) with serious stress (modeling contest, for example) can cause amenorrhea, and in that state pregnancy is impossible.

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Just as expected. RTFM, as people say. You cannot load save from chapter 3 to chapter 4, you can only import one. It means you click New game and there's a choice afterwards.
i dont have any choice afterwards i only have the choice to answer the questions then continue

• Angry
Reactions: Reese286

Led

Jul 16, 2017
What happened to the "BACK" button in the game? Seems like the developer removed it from Chapter 4 on. Beggars can't be choosers, but I find that pretty disappointing. And, no, I can't use a mouse to scroll back, since I'm on my laptop, using the touchpad, only. Wish there was a mod out there with which you can put it back into the Ren'Py game, yourself.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
i dont have any choice afterwards i only have the choice to answer the questions then continue
I suppose it means you never finished ch3. In the end of ch3 we export data with the name. And that data can be imported after you press New game.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It happens I took my time studying the topic recently. So basically you're saying that doctor, professional gynecologist, do not take blood sample for HCG but use something less reliable? Blood test give us result in numbers, there's meaning to that numbers (for example, less than 5 - definitely not pregnant) and that is the first thing every gynecologist in Russia will advise the patient to do if patient says that she's late but test comes without second string. Or quite the opposite, two strings with normal monthlies. And, of course, if victim of the test is still not convinced (there can be still pregnancy or extrauterine pregnancy, which can give strange result for HCG) there's always sonogram of uterus (but if she wants to do it for free there's a queue 2 months long for this). I don't know what gynecologysts do in your country but I suppose it's not something different. And that was the reason for my question, test can be wrong but medical procedures gives you precise result. And yeah, irregular birth control pills (why is she not using Novaring?) with serious stress (modeling contest, for example) can cause amenorrhea, and in that state pregnancy is impossible.
All I know is, when you get pregnant, crap happens, you can call that the poop effect.
It just drags the story to the boring side.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
What happened to the "BACK" button in the game? Seems like the developer removed it from Chapter 4 on. Beggars can't be choosers, but I find that pretty disappointing. And, no, I can't use a mouse to scroll back, since I'm on my laptop, using the touchpad, only. Wish there was a mod out there with which you can put it back into the Ren'Py game, yourself.
Scrolling up with the mousewheel still works to go back.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes