richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
There are two executables offered now:

DMD.CH4.exe (64-bit only)
DMD.CH4-32.exe (for those running 32-bit Windows)

It sounds like you (and some others) have 32-bit Windows installs and need to run the latter game programs.
I've got 64 bit and all the drivers are up to date - it's the video card that needs upgrading. Fine with a desktop but not with a laptop. I don't mind Dev's using the new version, but why change in the middle of a game, why not finish the game, let the people playing it at least finish it then upgrade.

Reactions: slavik_167

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
im getting an error: global name "name" is not defined. didnt happen with the other chapters. What can i do?
I tried searching for the game in your signature but can't find it. I tried"Kinight of Jill" and Knight of Lil". If this is a game, can you tell me the name of it?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
it will get to the point where we have a threesome with 40 year old MILF D and her daughter
Am I the only one getting really tired of seeing D and the MC doing it in every conceivable position and locale?? :rolleyes: Please, more combinations of Elena, Jennifer, Rachel, Koko and the girls from the beauty contest - especially the really skinny, young-looking one. :love:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There are two blood tests: the qualitative test (is hCG in the system), and this is similar to the home urine test - and has a similar reliability; and the quantitative which measures amount of hCG in the system and is thus more accurate.

My understanding is many doctors use a urine test along with a sonogram since those can be done in house for immediate results. No need to send a blood sample to a lab.

An abdominal ultrasound can usually detect a baby's heartbeat if you are at least 8 weeks into your pregnancy. If your pregnancy has a gestational age of less than 8 weeks (between 6 and 8 weeks), a transvaginal ultrasound (inserting the ultrasound probe into your vagina) is usually needed for accurate results.

So: Dee gets pregnant at the height of her ovulation - then 7 days later her period would not start. 14 days later when her period would be ending she would be wondering what happened.

Then: She takes a home pregnancy test. Even assuming if she took this early, if she is running higher in hCG, she’ll get a positive home test sooner that would be expected.

Doctor: Then she goes to the doctor who also does a urine test (or even a qualitative blood test), which comes back negative due to the hCG high amounts which overwhelm the testing antibodies. So she gets a negative result.

Ultrasound: Meanwhile, the ultrasound finds nothing because Dee cam in so early that neither the abdominal nor a transvaginal ultrasound are effective.
She is taking the progestin-only pill instead of precisely because those are less forgiving than the combined birth control pill. We didn’t consider the NuvaRing.
I mean it would be way, way easier for MC to get a vasectomy. They are outpatient and also reversible if you change your mind.

Then it is BAREBACK FOR EVERY GIRL 4some time!! :love:

$ummer

Sep 26, 2020
Unable to open CHP4-32.exe. I receive the following error: "This application has failed to start because api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll was not found.

CHP 3 worked fine.

Thanks

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: SavageKing

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Mine neither. Played this game since it came out. Chaps 1-3 great then dev updates renpy and that's me stuffed. No way I am buying a new laptop just to play a game either.
Listen my friend : If you have 1 GB RAM AND 1 GB GRAPHICS CARD THAT IS TOO MUCH
Renpy takes only 200 mb ram
In Graphics card it takes 144 to 270 MBS : That means if you don't have Graphics card you will not find any trouble.

"If your Laptop able to run Chrome browser then you have no Problem."

Not able to run . . .
1. Install Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable (Available free on internet serach download and Install)
2. Clean Windows Registry. (Cleanmaster - Available free )
3. Install Direct-x 10 (not 11 or other)
4. Make Hard Drive run through. ( GO TO CMD "C:" THEN TYPE " CD\ " AND ENTER THEN WRITE TREE AND ENTER)

Let me know you system specification so i can help and understand yours system requirements.

Last edited:

AndrewJStark

May 29, 2017
There are two blood tests: the qualitative test (is hCG in the system), and this is similar to the home urine test - and has a similar reliability; and the quantitative which measures amount of hCG in the system and is thus more accurate.

My understanding is many doctors use a urine test along with a sonogram since those can be done in house for immediate results. No need to send a blood sample to a lab.

An abdominal ultrasound can usually detect a baby's heartbeat if you are at least 8 weeks into your pregnancy. If your pregnancy has a gestational age of less than 8 weeks (between 6 and 8 weeks), a transvaginal ultrasound (inserting the ultrasound probe into your vagina) is usually needed for accurate results.

So: Dee gets pregnant at the height of her ovulation - then 7 days later her period would not start. 14 days later when her period would be ending she would be wondering what happened.

Then: She takes a home pregnancy test. Even assuming if she took this early, if she is running higher in hCG, she’ll get a positive home test sooner that would be expected.

Doctor: Then she goes to the doctor who also does a urine test (or even a qualitative blood test), which comes back negative due to the hCG high amounts which overwhelm the testing antibodies. So she gets a negative result.

Ultrasound: Meanwhile, the ultrasound finds nothing because Dee cam in so early that neither the abdominal nor a transvaginal ultrasound are effective.
So is D actualy pregnant?

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Approx. 25 min gameplay with 15 min sex scene in total from this v30 update.
i am not going to say that its a bad update but to be honest its meant to be a lil bit more lengthy.
and another thing which is mood killer in this update is that why dev. asked sharing/straight route when there is no sharing sex scene except for a public sex scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluehound36

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Am I the only one getting really tired of seeing D and the MC doing it in every conceivable position and locale?? :rolleyes: Please, more combinations of Elena, Jennifer, Rachel, Koko and the girls from the beauty contest - especially the really skinny, young-looking one. :love:
And D, of course! Didn’t mean to exclude her!

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
There's something that I don't understand. Apparetly, you can only choose between either Georgina or Jennifer, but you can have all the other pairings available. Do they ever mention why this happened in-story? It seems a weird choice to do IMO

Reactions: MrTouchy

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I know. I just already thought that when the doc the two went to ingame started the lecture... I mean, attention to detail fine and good, but that was way too much info. ;)
I disagree with that. That was needed level of details. And Jeff Steel was answering the question from a player, on a level of detail that was set by a player. I am no doctor, I asked a question with some medical detail and was given an answer on a question's level of detail. And while one user here doubt that devs will give me answer, I wasn't dissapointed.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

MrTouchy

May 12, 2020
There's something that I don't understand. Apparetly, you can only choose between either Georgina or Jennifer, but you can have all the other pairings available. Do they ever mention why this happened in-story? It seems a weird choice to do IMO
yeah I wondering myself too ... wha did happen ? I want both girls included... :/

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes