Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
My 0.29 save does not work? Do I need a 0.29.1 save?

Edit: I didnt name the end save I guess. fixed that ^^

D

Deleted member 3059321

I have only played chapters 1 and 2 of dmd and I have a question.

Are there sex scenes between Jennifer and F?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This game started out as primarily a father and daughter story. They had other girls around and it was practically a harem game but focused on the f and d relationship. For some reason the dev listened to those who wanted "other things" and gave them episode 3 with a lot to share. People who hate vanilla took advantage of this change in the direction of the game to bombard the forum with requests. And the focus on father and daughter was lost. People talked more about D fucking anyone other than the father (male or female). Now, apparently, the dev wants to redirect the game to its origin, the relationship between father and daughter. I think it's too late for that. Once you open the door it is difficult to close it. The comments about how boring a father-daughter story is are now going to rain. Followers of sharing are not going to let this happen and will even try to bring it even to ntr. And as is the story that this game returns to the origin is impossible. Focus has been lost. The dev is going to suffer a lot of pressure for this chapter 4 to continue and increase the trajectory of 3. Once you open the box of shit the smell fills all the space.
Just say
If that was a game meant only for MC and D interactions, it should have ended long ago (and frankly it should). Unless one has some kind of obsession with a specific DAZ model, there is a limit on how many times you can see the same vanilla scenes between these two without getting bored of it. It essentially becomes a copypaste of the exact same scene in different places. It's normal for people to get bored of it.

bobbroon

Feb 11, 2018
I wouldn't mind seeing a F,D and Martin DP scene and a F,D and Rachel threesome but apart from that i hope CH4 remains mainly D & F. Actually i wouldn't mind seeing a proper foursome scene with Graham and Olivia, more than just BJs.

The 2 endings i want to see are,
1 - F,D and Georgina happy family double preggo ending
2 - F,D,Georgina,Rachel,Margo,Maria,Olivia,Koko big tittie harem ending.

Lets see what the future holds...

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I believe I'm going to wait a few more updates before starting Chapter 4....Get a little more meat on the bone, if you will....A lot of other games on here I've been meaning to try in the meantime....See you guys in a few...
Well if you pork D now then you'll definitely get more "pork" on your bone ;)

Reactions: Hovis1974

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys, where can I find Ren'Py game's saves?
I tried to transfer Ren'Py games to my new PC, but the saves doesn't...
It doesn't exist in my new PC.... so I can't load my previous game...
Help me!!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Help me!!
In appdata or the saves folder insider you game folder.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Help me!!
dmd-something\game\saves and c:\users\*user*\application data\roaming\renpy\dmd-something

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Quite like the start of the new chapter. Set up what is to follow pretty well. One thing that I didn't like though was the option to use the sex toy on D. You could soak that fucker in bleach and take a blow torch to it, I'm still not going to put something I found in cave inside D.
- I did not script that part, but when I play tested it, that was my thoughts exactly!

Reactions: RustyV

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
usual update from mrdots, story advanced a lot (maybe too much since i'd have liked to see what d and f did with koko). for some reason ch4 ignored that i was on jennifer path it's locked but elena is unlocked and sex with martin was ignored (as it was supposed to be since ch3 ended with d+j+f 3some).

few scrshots:

1. dee for sure doesn't like to wear bras.
2. that feet looks weird.
Try the manual entry method at the beginning Of Ch4.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes