RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For some reason Georgina and Jennifer relationships are incompatible.
That's odd. Why should Georgina and Jennifer be mutually exclusive?
Actually it makes more sense for Elena and Jennifer to be on one sexual relationship path and Georgina and all of the new people in D's life to be on another.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It makes no sense other than it was just a development decision.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah it started in Chapter 2 when you decide who to call to set up your apartment to come home.

You can call Jen or Georgina but the other one gets left in the cold. The one you call puts a cam in place and finds out about you and Dee.

Devs might be able to elucidate as to reasoning but it did not seem too crazy to me. You have to call only one person to set up your place and you pick who you like more. Like picking if Elena is going to be with you or not or similar decisions. It did emphasize how Dee is of course the focus as setting up the place for a romantic return with her was important. Calling both your side hos was not.... :LOL:

I did recently play through all the chapters to get ready for chp 4 and you can have all the women until that call.

Reactions: RustyV

InCestWeThrust

Mar 30, 2021
Hey so I played chaps 1-2 awhile back and enjoyed them a good deal but from reading the reviews it's very quickly changed to something I would not enjoy at all re:sharing the daughter repeatedly. I read that it's a choice but in some reviews I've seen you still get bugs/dialog that make it seem like she does it anyway which totally ruins the experience for me(even the thought is keeping me from downloading it) and chapter 3(and 4)'s plots are monumentally shorter/truncated if you don't select sharing.

This all true, folks? Appreciate the help

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hey so I played chaps 1-2 awhile back and enjoyed them a good deal but from reading the reviews it's very quickly changed to something I would not enjoy at all re:sharing the daughter repeatedly. I read that it's a choice but in some reviews I've seen you still get bugs/dialog that make it seem like she does it anyway which totally ruins the experience for me(even the thought is keeping me from downloading it) and chapter 3(and 4)'s plots are monumentally shorter/truncated if you don't select sharing.

This all true, folks? Appreciate the help
No bugs. It's optional. Install Lain's Mod from the OP to have better control over sharing.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
it would be much appreciated if you could name your save files. In the chapters 1-3 it was possible but not in chapter 4 now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
it would be much appreciated if you could name your save files. In the chapters 1-3 it was possible but not in chapter 4 now.
I think they said on discord that they will implement that feature for Chapter 4.
I really have no idea why it's not already there.

Reactions: JohnPaxson

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Finished this Start of Chapter 4 and well, it was extremely boring. The pregnancy dialogs are a complete turn off, and I wonder where the Father that wanted to know how farther the Daughter would go in terms of sexually experiences went, because he is surely missing.
Since i´m already in Chapter 4 i will end this, but this game surely turned out to be the biggest disappointment i have played in terms of adult games. So much potential for greatness lost

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Finished this Start of Chapter 4 and well, it was extremely boring. The pregnancy dialogs are a complete turn off, and I wonder where the Father that wanted to know how farther the Daughter would go in terms of sexually experiences went, because he is surely missing.
Since i´m already in Chapter 4 i will end this, but this game surely turned out to be the biggest disappointment i have played in terms of adult games. So much potential for greatness lost
There are so many games that are far worse.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thing is the Elena and Jen fans seem to outnumber the daughter only fans. Chapter 2 was still not anyplace for E+D relationship with father and J+D was further away, so E+J+D was quite far off. Then the sizable number of G+D fans who wanted her as replacement mommy incest family.

So for F+D only yeah it could have ended at Chapter 2 plus an epilogue.

But there was a lot left to do for fans and I would venture a guess Mr Dots wouldn't have Elena so tightly involved in the story without wanting to share her story himself. Just my opinion of course.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
True, but that isn't a good measure of success.

In Alice in the wonderland the red king had an advice:
'Start from the beginning, continue to the end, and then stop.'
I think this story should have ended in chapter two.
This is the best advice possible when telling a story. It seems that MR Dots started with an idea and lost it somewhere on Chapter 2

Reactions: Paldor
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes