Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
For some strange reason my post came out duplicated, gu
If you read the tags when DMD was first released there was no hidden sharing agenda. MrDots games move slowly, there was a building of D moving toward more sharing and her trying more fetishes. In fact bestiality was one of the original tags.
D becoming more and more "corrupted" as the VN progressed seems to have been derailed by team members brought in after the VN was released. It appears as if the goals for D have changed to what we now have, but this does not seem to be how she was supposed to develop at the release of DMD.
THe corruption stuff was completely abandoned, specially by the end of Chapter 2 where if not mistaken 8 points of corruption were still locked, which indicated that Chapter 3 we would be having a full blown corrupt Daughter, and yes, with bestiality, all things lead to that, and all things from the start indicated that all the corrupt points were stuff that the Father did or persuade the Daughter to do.
I´m sorry if i´m repeating to much concerning this,
but something went wrong when planning Chapter 3, since this Chapter is completely different from the rest in terms of sexual content and there is a complete absence of Corruption points gained. The Anal one might count, but the fact that one of the corruption point is only possible to unlock with the sharing ( the last one possible to unlock), this cleary indicates that Mr Dots wanted to have the main focus on the sharing stuff.
The game we have since the last Chapter and now this update is not the game with started.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No it is not.
Chapter 1 and 2 are different that Chapter 3 and possibly 4.
I think of it like this, when you are in school grades 1,2 and 3 are giving you the foundations you will need to begin learning, from 4th grade onward you are applying what you know. Chapters 1 nd 2 created the basis for the D and F relationship, Chapters 3 and possibly 4 are now the using the foundation to actually develop their relationship and D as an independent character.

Reactions: Looper9

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is there really no way to fix the "NameError: global name 'name' is not defined" exception?

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Cassandra finding out about F and D will most likely lead to D+F+Cassandra. The problem for me is this is all becoming too predictable.
or it could go G+D+C as F tries to diffuse the situation by getting G to "talk sense" to C

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 1-3 bundle] [MrDots Games] - Original size 11.12GB
Compressed Windows(2.11GB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​

Last edited:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I'm definitely gonna try that new compressed version, since the original game gives me corrupted animations for some reason.
I just hope the compressed version isnt overly bad quality xD

Edit: the quality is decent and i was able to see few precious seconds of real animations, but then it just stops..
It was in chapter 3, apparently its the graphics drivers at fault, been doing some research, hopefully it gets fixed

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I played all of chapter 1 and chapter 2 and I was wondering before I go back in if any of the BDSM stuff goes anywhere? I heard the point system kinda gets dropped after chapter 2.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
According to the in-game walkthrough, if you let the 2 guys join the photoshoot with Daughter on the beach, she is supposed to win the competition. But she still lost. How do you get your daughter to win the competition? Is it impossible in a daughter only route?

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
According to the in-game walkthrough, if you let the 2 guys join the photoshoot with Daughter on the beach, she is supposed to win the competition. But she still lost. How do you get your daughter to win the competition? Is it impossible in a daughter only route?
She can't win the competition no matter what. The two guys at the beach help her win a round by having the pink dress instead of the white one. But she's gonna lose the competition either way. Seems like the Mr Dot's changed his mind about having Dee win as Chapter 3 came to an end.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes