Inmate4587

Sep 9, 2019
I dont know why but whenever I try to download using Mega link it always crashes my browser and force closes without any warning. Is anyone else having the same issue? All the other download links are so super super slow.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I dont know why but whenever I try to download using Mega link it always crashes my browser and force closes without any warning. Is anyone else having the same issue? All the other download links are so super super slow.
What browser? Don't say Internet Explorer.

Maybe try a different one?

Inmate4587

Sep 9, 2019
I got this error when starting the game after downloading and making no changes to any files or adding any mods.
Any help appreciated.

I tried now with Chrome, FF and Opera.

No crashes on my end.

Do you get to the Masked link page or does it crash immediately.
With Chrome it crashed as soon as downloading finished. So after reading your suggestion, I installed firefox and had no issues. Thank you for that. Now I have a different issue lol.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I got this error when starting the game after downloading and making no changes to any files or adding any mods.
Any help appreciated.

With Chrome it crashed as soon as downloading finished. So after reading your suggestion, I installed firefox and had no issues. Thank you for that. Now I have a different issue lol.
Sorry can't help you with that one.

You could join the discord and post your traceback log there.
They can surly help you with that.
Maybe someone else here has an idea too.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
If I were a gambling man, I would be that the next episode begins with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside from that, how about a Tyra revenge fuck since she's sticking around? Maybe something that ends with her being publicly humiliated.

If Cassandra is a lesbian, I hope they don't do the easy turn to straight or bi for her. Although I do want to see her get plowed, I hate the gold star lesbian fucks the MC immediately schtick.

Honestly, incest isn't my thing but I like smut. The daughter isn't my favorite character by any means in this game and I would really hope that her two friends (who her dad is banging) wouldn't go two months of living in the same town without getting some... More Jen and Elena, please! With or without the daughter involved.

If the MC is on a sharing path and people are worried, let her marry one of the other guys and let the MC have his harem or marry someone else and they can all live together in a house of sin.

Still needed in my opinion is at least one grudge fuck with Maria, some Koko action, and some activity with the ex-wife as well.

Maybe a shot or two with pregnant Olivia...

Regardless, I hope they conclude this game after this chapter unless they really start making the story more interesting.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Hey there lads, lasses, and everyone else. I'm still pretty early in Chapter Two but can't really restrain my curiosity anymore, especially since Chapter 4 just got released. How many, and which ones, of the many pretty ladies in the game can we get knocked up?

Also, less important question, does anyone know how large the game is supposed to get? Is Mr. Dots going to end the story in, say as an example, Chapter 6?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Honestly the simplest solution for the marriage problem is to marry Elena (Georgina for those who chose her over Jen) and just have a bed large enough for F+D+E+J to sleep regularly. You could have non official wedding to Dee and Jen as well and know the bond of you 4 is eternal. But then no gov't comes breathing down your neck for marrying a relative.

Good news for the Mormons, all those wives are vanilla because they are all women. That must be why it is all completely legal. ;)
Yeah I think D should marry Elena too.

DankAdam33

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, I have one small question. When I click on the flower with the daughter (place where I can change names and see the hidden points) what does it change if I set one of the relationships from Yes to No or vice versa?

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Hello, I have one small question. When I click on the flower with the daughter (place where I can change names and see the hidden points) what does it change if I set one of the relationships from Yes to No or vice versa?
It will change the story with that character. That way you really don't have to play the story all over. It's a way to check out other routes.

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Well, I was looking forward to this game, but after seeing that F is pimping D to Martin, even if said content is avoidable, killed all my interest in it, not even gonna download it. Guess I'll search for something else... curse the moment MrDots decided to add "share D" content.

Viel Glück to those who enjoy that kind of content.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey there lads, lasses, and everyone else. I'm still pretty early in Chapter Two but can't really restrain my curiosity anymore, especially since Chapter 4 just got released. How many, and which ones, of the many pretty ladies in the game can we get knocked up?

Also, less important question, does anyone know how large the game is supposed to get? Is Mr. Dots going to end the story in, say as an example, Chapter 6?
1 Daughter is confirmed, but it is a story decision if you want it or not. But it won't be on the first "alarm". No such word on any of the others.

2 The game will end with Chapter 4.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Well, I was looking forward to this game, but after seeing that F is pimping D to Martin, even if said content is avoidable, killed all my interest in it, not even gonna download it. Guess I'll search for something else... curse the moment MrDots decided to add "share D" content.

Viel Glück to those who enjoy that kind of content.
I agree. Dee and F act like they want to do this sharing, to justify it, even if you don't. It's pretty unpleasant, but you can easily skip it. Actually, you can just fast forward the middle part of ch3, if you're not interested in sharing Dee. There's not much storyline in this third of the game. Just some dialogues with Georgina, which important, if you're on her path and threesome with Elena, if you interested. Otherwise, just some decorations, to arrange sex scenes with side characters.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes