Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
I played all of chapter 1 and chapter 2 and I was wondering before I go back in if any of the BDSM stuff goes anywhere? I heard the point system kinda gets dropped after chapter 2.
There are two what I would call light BSDM scenes in chapter 3. One with Dee tied up and blind folded. Another with Dee wearing a latex suite but not much else

• Sad
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Cassandra finding out about F and D will most likely lead to D+F+Cassandra. The problem for me is this is all becoming too predictable.
I think "D" should end up having sex with everybody in the game. That way she would the perfect slutty daughter and that way she has no clue who knocked her up.
except for Lucas...fuck that guy!

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Is the latest just a bugfix or is there somthing new Because seems this game still going on Would have thought it ended by now :confused:

karos29

Apr 30, 2019
Now the game is completely lost. All that remains is sharing between characters. The simple romance between father and daughter is over.There's nothing left to enjoy the Harlem party.

Reactions: Futaglit and Aava

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yup.
IMO if Cassandra didn't find out then when she stayed over D and F could not be in the same bed so Cassandra having to share a bed with D could have led to finally D+another girl without F. F could have been banging Georgina.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Honestly the simplest solution for the marriage problem is to marry Elena (Georgina for those who chose her over Jen) and just have a bed large enough for F+D+E+J to sleep regularly. You could have non official wedding to Dee and Jen as well and know the bond of you 4 is eternal. But then no gov't comes breathing down your neck for marrying a relative.

Good news for the Mormons, all those wives are vanilla because they are all women. That must be why it is all completely legal. ;)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes