DankAdam33

Jan 23, 2021
I've just found out about this game and please tell me, how can I play previous chapters. I downloaded the game from here but it's only chapter 4.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Who would touch anything (money aside) that they found in a discarded bag in a cave? Honestly that part needs removed and have F just have bought the sex toy for D.
What is with F anyway? Finds a box of sex toys a closet int he apartment they moved into and thinks hey lets use this, finds a sex toy in a cave good-to-go. Finds a sex toy floating in a septic tank hey why not?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh man, the dialogue in the Doctor's office is so bad.
Completely stilted and unnatural.
"I started getting excited at the thought of being one, so I'm overcome with emotion, now that I know I won't be."

I imagined that being said almost emotionless by a really bad actress and just burst out laughing.
Also, who would ever say "falling in pregnancy?"

This game is by now like an old friend, as it has been a part of my gaming so many years now, but it seems to become more and more unintentionally funny, the longer it goes on.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks:
I trust that cave found toy soaked in bleach inside Dee way, way more than Martin's dick which we know has been in Maria (The skank ass bitch)

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
DMD.CH4-0.30-pc-HQCompressed
Original 585 Megs
crunched 377 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

As a reminder from the OP: In-game Walkthrough Code: notoriety

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: MrDots Games - -

Milos if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

PS: this compression was completed 3/27/2021, but I was waiting for an issue to be resolved before posting.

Last edited:

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
okay this is probably a stupid question because I've always used Lain's mod in the past but, how and where do you input the code for the walkthrough?

*edit*

I found it finally.

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
what many models are doing recently due to the rise of social media and rise of influencers.
That sounds like it could be kind of fun. "D" starting off as a twitch streamer, eventually transitioning to skimpier outfits and more lewd mediums, while eventually exploring that exibitionism trait we got to see while camping. I can enjoy that, even if it is well traveled, by Summertime Saga and Big Brother.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes