Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
Kinda disapointed by story progress
Chapter 3 ended with an awesome cliffhanger
D is Pregnant !!
Cool so Now her tits and belly Will grow.. This is gonna be good.. especially since there are very few games with Well made Pregnant sex scene, but This developer has done such awesome animations so far, so he should be able to do it... was really looking forwards to that..

And then This.......

still there are lots Of talk about Preg risk, so I am keeping my fingers crossed and my Patreon Will remain for Now.

Reactions: Darkaura

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I'm new to this game and in chapter 1 the animations are hilariously way too fast, is it just me or the animations are really bad?
Not sure if this is game related problem or it comes from me

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This game started out as primarily a father and daughter story. They had other girls around and it was practically a harem game but focused on the f and d relationship. For some reason the dev listened to those who wanted "other things" and gave them episode 3 with a lot to share. People who hate vanilla took advantage of this change in the direction of the game to bombard the forum with requests. And the focus on father and daughter was lost. People talked more about D fucking anyone other than the father (male or female). Now, apparently, the dev wants to redirect the game to its origin, the relationship between father and daughter. I think it's too late for that. Once you open the door it is difficult to close it. The comments about how boring a father-daughter story is are now going to rain. Followers of sharing are not going to let this happen and will even try to bring it even to ntr. And as is the story that this game returns to the origin is impossible. Focus has been lost. The dev is going to suffer a lot of pressure for this chapter 4 to continue and increase the trajectory of 3. Once you open the box of shit the smell fills all the space.
Just say

Reactions: _baka_

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah...not a fan of this update.
The contravinces were absolutely contradictory to the story so far.

Why would you have the player go through essentially all of chapter 2 & 3 just to say, yeah that progress you made to creampie...lets remove all that and start again. I get you wanted some drama but this is probably the worst way to do it.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, i copy the savegame file from Chapter 3 into Chapter 4 game folder right? I don´t have Chapter 3 installed anymore but kept the saves

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So, i copy the savegame file from Chapter 3 into Chapter 4 game folder right? I don´t have Chapter 3 installed anymore but kept the saves
No, you click New Game, then do that:
Load Save.png

Note that only the latest save game from the previous version is shown and transferable.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I must say, I liked this update! Not too much happening yet, but after the drawn-out modeling contest and a couple of updates that added in-between content, this one seems to put the show back on the road! Looking forward to see Elena and Jennifer content, progress between D and Cassandra, and the nice places the new exhibitionism kink will take us :)

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
Disappointed with the new update. The fact the creator backtrack on making D pregnant alongside with the nonsense of timeskip doesn't make sense.

Reactions: rai2001

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
I started playing this game early on when it first got released, I've since found a girlfriend with a striking resemblance to [d] who loves calling me daddy.. Thank you MrDots for making me search for, and find a sweet loving babygirl! :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update from mrdots, story advanced a lot (maybe too much since i'd have liked to see what d and f did with koko). for some reason ch4 ignored that i was on jennifer path it's locked but elena is unlocked and sex with martin was ignored (as it was supposed to be since ch3 ended with d+j+f 3some).

few scrshots:

1. dee for sure doesn't like to wear bras.
2. that feet looks weird.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes