Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There would be no reason to add other girls in a game if the WHOLE focus was about the d only and not use them or in this case finsh where they started with them
1 point for me
Plus if you read I said idc what they do with her as long as it wasnt happiening to jen and more content for her
I read what you said. I have to admit though that your post would be easier to read if you would use proper grammar and write full sentences.

The focus of DMD was always D and F and their relationship.
The rest are side stories that are nice but not the main focus of MrDots and his team.

Finally I'm not sure that "1 point for me" is true but please give me another facepalm. I collect those.
Thank you for your time.

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
I read what you said. I have to admit though that your post would be easier to read if you would use proper grammar and write full sentences.

The rest are side stories that are nice but not the main focus of MrDots and his team.

Finally I'm not sure that "1 point for me" is true but please give me another facepalm. I collect those.
Thank you for your time.
Im from scotland and speak scottish as main lang..as for your post I dont agree wit yours and dots focus only on the d only
but I do enjoy the jennifer content and glad its free :)

Last edited:

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018

Finally I'm not sure about "1 point for me" is true but please give me another facepalm. I collect those.
Thank you for your time.

naaaaa, you're wrong my friend. There is no main rout in dmd. Even if you dont want to share D with other dudes, you have so many of them (Only D routs, D/elena one, D/georgina, F/jennifer etc etc etc). Ryan, Martin, even the dog are just rout of you choice.

You can share daughter with girls, guys, you can fuck every girls you want, or you can choose an exclusive relationship.

I really don't understand why you claim, my choice is a good one cause blablabla. It's a multipath game, everyone can choose THE D THEY WANT.

It's just a matter of options, here or on discord, same discussions again and again since one year.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
naaaaa, you're wrong my friend. There is no my rout in dmd. Even if you dont want to share D with other dudes, you have so many of them (Only D routs, D/elena one, D/georgina, F/jennifer etc etc etc). Ryan, Martin, even the dog are just rout of you choice.

You can share daughter with girls, guys, you can fuck every girls you want, or you can choose an exclusive relationship.

I really don't understand why you claim, my choice is a good one cause blablabla. It's a multipath game, everyone can choose THE D THEY WANT.

It's just a matter of options, here or no discord, same discussion again and again...
It's not about agreeing with sharing or not. The dev team said that the focus are D and F.

Nobody said you can't have your sharing. Why do you think Martin, Ryan and Graham are in the game?

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
It's not about agreeing with sharing or not. The dev team said that the focus are D and F.

Nobody said you can't have your sharing. Why do you think Martin and Ryan and Graham are in the game?
Yeah, the man focus of this game is the Father and Daughter relationship ( a lot of scenes, a lot of options), its true. Today, it is first update of the final chap of dmd. Chap 1 and 2 were focus on the f and d content, chap 3 maybe 50/50, we cant tell what contents they will produce on the last part of the story. So they already did it, the main content in this game is f/d one... But you know what, let the team produce the content, don't tell us how they have to finish it ;).

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Im not upset wit anyone and I agree "D" should be main focus and her game just wish there are better for the side girls
thats all..I really like jennifer alot and im sorry my english isnt correct <3

I canny not wait to play the game,thank you dots for the chance to play it and when new ep is out (y)

Reactions: zehyr
May 8, 2019

Nobody said you can't have your sharing. Why do you think Martin, Ryan and Graham are in the game?
Because this is not a dystopian-setting game where there are only women lol? The focus has been the MC and D until the end of chapter 3, I do not get your point. If it wasn't for sharing options, the game would be ended already. How do you guys even live with the fact that there are also men in the world lol

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Because this is not a dystopian-setting game where there are only women lol? The focus has been the MC and D until the end of chapter 3, I do not get your point. If it wasn't for sharing options, the game would be ended already. How do you guys even live with the fact that there are also men in the world lol
I don't get your point. I don't give a fuck if you share D in your game. Do what you want. That doesn't change the stance of the dev team. The focus is still on D and F.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
"All the side content, like sharing paths, will wind down as the focus goes more with F and D's relationship, which is what the story was always meant to be about. I know you guys got spoiled with a lot of focus on sharing in chapter 3, but the devs have already stated they regret this, because it took too much attention away from the main story of D and F's relationship." I seriously don't know what part in that one is so hard to understand. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Uthuriel

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
You're so right, and even if they just want more D/f scenes, they also kinkshame other players cause they can choose some routs they dont like.
I don't get your point. I don't give a fuck if you share D in your game. Do what you want. That doesn't change the stance of the dev team. The focus is still on D and F.
they already did that cause the main content is d/f one on this game...
This is the last chap, there are a lot of routs, so they will developp them....
just think please.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
"All the side content, like sharing paths, will wind down as the focus goes more with F and D's relationship, which is what the story was always meant to be about. I know you guys got spoiled with a lot of focus on sharing in chapter 3, but the devs have already stated they regret this, because it took too much attention away from the main story of D and F's relationship." I seriously don't know what part in that one is so hard to understand. :HideThePain:
Don't bother. The second you tell them that the focus is the relationship that D and F have and that sharing is side content they get super defensive.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Don't bother. The second you tell them that the focus is the relationship that D and F have and that sharing is side content they get super defensive.
The amount of salt this place will have when they finally realize what Chapter 4 is all about...

Reactions: Uthuriel

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Mr Dots has proven who he is with 3 VN's either under his belt or in production. if you've spent any amount of time playing them you will notice they are all vanilla. He seems uncomfortable going to the darker side so from the beginning of DMD it was doomed to fall short of what it promised. You write what inspires you and sadly to say he's just not into that........

I don't know about group "A" bending Mr. Dot's ear or any of that , But I do believe an opportunity was missed. Whether he grew attached to his creation or just can't force himself to go the extra mile this Gem of a VN has suffered for it.
I wouldn’t term it as vanilla - but it is not dark. A game that has fairly extensive MF sharing the MFC with another M is rare in VN land. Also, incest is not what I’d call vanilla. But it by design is painted with a lighter brush than a dark brush on purpose of the designer and not due to the fans.

Imo, it’s the difference between Hopeful Future Sci Fi (Star Trek) and Dystopian Future Sci Fi (Blade Runner or Children of Men). Both are good, but right now during a pandemic, one is more emotionally satisfying for me imo.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Which is completely true but at the same time, their own fault. They should have made it so it was fling type shit with Martian but the dialogue they had D use and the 'pill' shit is all their fault.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I wouldn’t term it as vanilla - but it is not dark. A game that has fairly extensive MF sharing the MFC with another M is rare in VN land. Also, incest is not what I’d call vanilla. But it by design is painted with a lighter brush than a dark brush on purpose of the designer and not due to the fans.

Imo, it’s the difference between Hopeful Future Sci Fi (Star Trek) and Dystopian Future Sci Fi (Blade Runner or Children of Men). Both are good, but right now during a pandemic, one is more emotionally satisfying for me imo.
It's hard for people to differentiate on this site lmao.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes