Stephan23

Dec 4, 2017
For today it looks like they take a break After the Modeling competition. For the break in the woods there are so much possible great scenes in my head which are outstanding of the Standard f/d scenes. I Know the update and the Start of ch4 will be a dissapointment. I hope i am wrong

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Were we the MC then? No...
You forget all the drama of the MC wondering if he was the father of D an episode or 2 ago?
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt
You are playing a game where the MC has had his girlfriend/wife fucked by other dudes at least twice
Edit: make it 3 times now with either Martin/Ryan

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The reason I stick around is to see it completed, really. I have spend so much time and it is still the first game that got me in this genre, that abandoning it right now feels like cheating. I was actually a 20$ donator in the first months.

Chapter 4 should put the focus on an end-game and for me that is a combination of D+Elena (and Jennifer). I don't want to see any other non interesting plots (such as the whole modeling part), which takes too much time and are boring AF.
In fact for the D only path (incest vanilla) we already saw an ending last year in the version before the last of Ch3 where F and D got a house, a kid, a dog and left happily for ever after.

As for the 3some or "mini harem" combinations, your favorite D+Elena (and Jennifer) is just one of the possible combinations. The most developed at this time is in fact D + Georgina. But i can see no reason to not have 2 different mini harem endings like that.

What I personally hope to see in Ch4 would be finally the long awaited full swap with Olivia and Graham which has a very good chance to become a polyamory relationship with a nice possible ending of all 4 living together, both girls pregnant, then both girls mothers, and maybe even deciding to have a kid also with respectively the other man :)

Additional full swinging (with R & M), maybe even regular visits to a swinger club, as well as D getting more sex with other men would be also very welcome on my side. With or without a career as a model. But (for my taste) always by agreement with F and never cheating behind his back.

D going totally slutty as a "Hotwife" (also agreed with F) would be also very nice for me but if I understand right what i red between the lines in some of the last posts, such a development (and ending) is unfortunately not intended by the dev..

As for D cheating on F and even the so called NTR in it's real meaning, which is D being "stolen" by some other man, that's something neither I nor the dev would want to see. But , well, some other guys would like that also.. :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
rachel case: f and rachel were divorced at that point.

martin case: that partially depends if they were in relationship or just satisfying their sexual needs.

either way i don't give a shit.
When I said Rachel's husband I meant the guy she hooked up with after leaving F.

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
From what I read new content very soon..Not sure what happiened to chap 3,but glad I kept it seeing c4 or a revised verison sometime today I think..Not going to take my jen content away :p

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Well, from ch4, i just want a happy ending for MC, Dee and Georgina. Maybe Elena. That's it. I waited this in ch3, but there was not enough of them. Instead, i got endless shit to setup sharing Dee. Something I'm not interested at all. And ton of Dee+F scenes, in bed, made just to fill the void, if you skip sharing. At the end of a day, it's mrDots. He creates really good characters and love stories. Slow phase, pretty vanilla, he's really good at it. But not sex scenes. And not some "hardcore" fetish related stuff either.

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Let the corruption continue! I wanna see Martin pimp D out. LMAO
After 3 chapters the d is a blowned out,by all means let her get it by every guy in the game no point in stopping now lol..
Just dont do that to jen please and finsh what you started and wit better scenes for her and the main girls of the game since chap 1..Bad enough the d takes most of the whole game pre chapter ><
This bi girl wants her wee tittie jen to get sum action you boys can have boobie sexdoll
I really like the model used for jennifer very pretty and cute 100%
Emma M

P.S Guy in pic from acting lessons :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
After 3 chapters the d is a blowned out,by all means let her get it by every guy in the game no point in stopping now lol..
Just dont do that to jen please and finsh what you started and wit better scenes for her and the main girls of the game since chap 1..Bad enough the d takes most of the whole game pre chapter ><
This bi girl wants her wee tittie jen to get sum action you boys can have boobie sexdoll
I really like the model used for jennifer very pretty and cute 100%
Emma M

P.S Guy in pic from acting lessons :)
Wait you are pissed that D the daughter of the game Dating my Daughter is the focus in her own game? :WaitWhat:

Emma M

Jun 4, 2020
Wait you are pissed that D the daughter of the game Dating my Daughter is the focus in her own game? :WaitWhat:
There would be no reason to add other girls in a game if the WHOLE focus was about the d only and not use them or in this case finsh where they started with them
1 point for me
Plus if you read I said idc what they do with her as long as it wasnt happiening to jen and more content for her and I like the model :)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes