G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
From their Discord: "How many times do we have to say this!? Sharing will not be the focus in chapter 4! The focus will be F and D's relationship. They won't be adding in any new characters, but some may make appearances. All the side content, like sharing paths, will wind down as the focus goes more with F and D's relationship, which is what the story was always meant to be about. All the stuff with Martin and Ryan and Georgina and Elena etc. is all side content and unimportant to the story as a whole. I know you guys got spoiled with a lot of focus on sharing in chapter 3, but the devs have already stated they regret this, because it took too much attention away from the main story of D and F's relationship."
The focus will be F and D relationship? I don't know what else they can tell us,yes I know the whole "how D is going to become a model" thing, but at this point speaking for myself I really don't care and seeing how this game has become is going to be so simple and cliche

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
For a game with absolutely never ever any NTR - the MC has being cucked twice- Once by his Father in law and once by Brad.

The writing is a mess thanks to the writers never talking to each other about plot points
True.
Remember though that both this things happened in MCs past and are only mentioned in the game.

Reactions: RustyV

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This is one of the most divisive AVNs out there, so there is no "according to everyone's wishes". People who adore D and her Fathers story, and want to keep it wholesome and endearing, are upset at the sharing, and cheating. People who want something more taboo, and deviant, are upset it's too "vanilla". Only a handful seem to like it as it is, or maybe there are a lot of silent fans. At any rate it's not possible to please everyone, or even close to everyone, as invested as people have become in this game over the years. I don't envy the Dots team in choosing content for this game. ;)
Well there would be a solution to this problem, which is to make 2 GAMES:

DMD- which would continue on the D only path (incest vanilla :)).
and
SMD (Sharing my Daughter) which would satisfy all wishes of those of us who want .. something else.

Because yes, it is not possible to please everyone in ONE GAME. But in 2 GAMES... it would work.
I suggested this solution a few months ago but they didn't take it..

The few people who are OK with the game "so as it is" are not enough to keep this game alive, so as it is.. The fight between these 2 factions will go on and DMD will suffer from that, as it already did in Ch3.

It could also work if both these so different paths could be implemented in ONE GAME with no interference, and very clear options and ways to chose the path you like and to stay on it. However, from what we hear, Mr.Dots seem to have decided (again) to go vanilla only (or mostly) even in Ch4 and that will (again) NOT work. I can only hope that these "rumors" are false. We will see in a few hours.. :)

By the way, where the heck was that "clock"? I can't find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: kokon1969

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Well there would be a solution to this problem, which is to make 2 GAMES:

DMD- which would continue on the D only path (incest vanilla :)).
and
SMD (Sharing my Daughter) which would satisfy all wishes of those of us who want .. something else.
it's very possible with 1 game, the solution is called choices. the reason why the game appeal is "failing" is because of sjw bullshit who yell out loud they'll leave the game if a choice for NTR/beastiality/full on slut D exists.

And the Dev who got his balls cut off to actually go the corruption route (as originally planned).

And that's how Martin became the most polite and thoughtful BBC in the west
("is it ok, D? Are you sure? F, is it ok if I shag her? Really? Please think again... Sure? Ok, ok, thank you for the opportunity")

I'm pretty sure a lot of us stick around this game, hoping for it to jump the ship out of vanilla waters

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
The reason I stick around is to see it completed, really. I have spend so much time and it is still the first game that got me in this genre, that abandoning it right now feels like cheating. I was actually a 20$ donator in the first months.

Chapter 4 should put the focus on an end-game and for me that is a combination of D+Elena (and Jennifer). I don't want to see any other non interesting plots (such as the whole modeling part), which takes too much time and are boring AF.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They keep saying there is no NTR in DMD, but Rachel was banging D's boyfriend Frank without D or Rachel's husband knowing so....NTR.
And if Martin was banging Maria on a regular basis you could make the argument Martin+D was also NR.
rachel case: f and rachel were divorced at that point.

martin case: that partially depends if they were in relationship or just satisfying their sexual needs.

either way i don't give a shit.

Reactions: RustyV and Uthuriel

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
The focus will be F and D relationship? I don't know what else they can tell us,yes I know the whole "how D is going to become a model" thing, but at this point speaking for myself I really don't care and seeing how this game has become is going to be so simple and cliche
Yeah for me they've kinda made things a bit boring and if D/F relationship is what's going to be the main focus of these next updates that's going to be pretty boring. It was interesting at first because it was new and exciting but now it's not. I predict a lot more of the same. I was hoping they were making another chapter because they wanted to do something new.

Reactions: tata19

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
weren't married and not even met eachothers.
Makes it worse that the dude is claiming it as NTR then don't it? And the one with brad... Smh, I guess he also thinks his ex is cucking him by doing whatever with whomever she pleases now..

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes